Author Topic: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.  (Read 16728 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2018, 06:43:33 PM »
It's nice to see such faith in what is said by policemen, although in my opinion it's also a tad naive.
In my opinion it’s a tad naive to imagine that the police have spent five years and twelve million pounds trying to build a case against the mccanns, naive and downright daft.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2018, 06:46:49 PM »
In my opinion it’s a tad naive to imagine that the police have spent five years and twelve million pounds trying to build a case against the mccanns, naive and downright daft.

absolutely

Offline jassi

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2018, 06:49:58 PM »

They've spent 5 years and £12 million trying to do exactly the opposite - and failed - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2018, 06:51:26 PM »
With 3 centres of activity, the case can definitely be progressed.  Obviously, IMO.

Let's start with Luz.  The recent announcement re SY funding activity means a private investigation here is still illegal.  A bit of a bummer as the last 4 arguidos are all local and able to be contacted.

How about Rothley?  The McCanns are sitting on valuable information, probably not realising it is important.  Expect only a saccharin announcement re 12th anniversary and Madeleine's 16th birthday.  Does anyone fancy tackling Rothley?  Nope?

Then there is Drogheda.  The Smiths are also sitting on information, again probably not realising it is important.  AFAIK we don't have any active member in the locality.  Which is a shame, considering it requires no more than a friendly chat over a pint.

So sit on your backsides.  And wait.  With some idle chatter to fill a nook and cranny in your Xmas.

imo...none of them are sitting on any useful information...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2018, 06:54:20 PM »
They've spent 5 years and £12 million trying to do exactly the opposite - and failed - IMO

from what Cressida Dick they havent failed and still have investigative opportunities

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2018, 06:59:30 PM »
your mistake is making the mistaken assumption that I beleive everything the police say...so in that respect it is you who is naive

I don't see much point in quoting them unless they can be believed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2018, 07:01:52 PM »

if you read my posts you would have a better understanding.......your post refers to me believing everything the police say...I obviosly dont and you are obviously mistaken

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2018, 07:03:01 PM »

Well as I don't believe they have, your words don't apply to me.  8(>((
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2018, 07:04:19 PM »
Who can be believed in your view?  We can strike the police, the MSM, the McCanns, their friends, their family off the list, who does that leave and on what basis can we believe them?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2018, 07:05:46 PM »
Well as I don't believe they have, your words don't apply to me.  8(>((
If you don’t believe they have then why would you call Davel naive for beliving the same thing?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2018, 07:07:07 PM »
Who can be believed in your view?  We can strike the police, the MSM, the McCanns, their friends, their family off the list, who does that leave and on what basis can we believe them?

ABC
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2018, 07:07:46 PM »

I can tell you exactly how it works ...gunit take note....you look at what people say and then look at what evidence there is to support the statement...thats how science and the assessment of evidence works

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2018, 07:11:40 PM »
ABC
Would it be correct to say - you don ‘t believe the McCanns are involved in Madeleine’s disappearance, and you don’t believe they are not involved in Madeleine’s disappearance then?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2018, 07:25:43 PM »
Would it be correct to say - you don ‘t believe the McCanns are involved in Madeleine’s disappearance, and you don’t believe they are not involved in Madeleine’s disappearance then?
"???
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2018, 08:42:39 PM »
Not at all, I like a good argument, I’m sure on that we agree

I would say an argument is easy here, I have seen many, now a good discussion, that is far more difficult IMO.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 09:11:18 PM by slartibartfast »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!