Author Topic: Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?  (Read 5613 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2018, 03:41:23 PM »
No statements from the Portuguese police on duty in the wee small hours of the 4th?
Nothing asked in Portuguese police interviews?

In fact nothing official from Portuguese police in attendance at all? 
In my opinion that lack of interest tends to illustrate there was absolutely no official reason for concern about the welfare of any of the children in the aftermath of Madeleine's disappearance.

I have shared a few statements from the PJ officers who searched 5a in the wee small hours of the 4th. They mention the twins needing to be moved from their cots so they could search Madeleine's room.

What more do you expect from the police Brietta?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2018, 03:41:33 PM »
Did I or you say the PJ found evidence against the McCanns. You said the PJ found nothing with no mention of them, Eleanor.

Personally I believe they found evidence but not enough to charge under the circumstances.

More speculation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2018, 03:43:32 PM »
Did I or you say the PJ found evidence against the McCanns. You said the PJ found nothing with no mention of them, Eleanor.

Personally I believe they found evidence but not enough to charge under the circumstances.

You'll need a cite to back up your opinion.  Either there was evidence ... or there was no evidence.  Evidence whether usable or unusable, relevant or irrelevant is logged.  So to what evidence do you refer?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2018, 03:46:37 PM »
I have shared a few statements from the PJ officers who searched 5a in the wee small hours of the 4th. They mention the twins needing to be moved from their cots so they could search Madeleine's room.

What more do you expect from the police Brietta?

Read back on the thread and make what you will of what others make of the expectation of victims of crime as opposed to the duties of crime investigators.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Sunny

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2018, 03:46:46 PM »
You'll need a cite to back up your opinion.  Either there was evidence ... or there was no evidence.  Evidence whether usable or unusable, relevant or irrelevant is logged.  So to what evidence do you refer?

I don't need to provide a cite Brietta as I said I believe.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2018, 03:47:34 PM »

Afaiaa.... The arguidos have to be told of al evidence against them... The evidence is listed in the, archiving report... And none of it was confirmed..... So there, was no evidence against the mccanns

Offline Brietta

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2018, 03:50:20 PM »
Afaiaa.... The arguidos have to be told of al evidence against them... The evidence is listed in the, archiving report... And none of it was confirmed..... So there, was no evidence against the mccanns

Precisely.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2018, 03:50:54 PM »
Read back on the thread and make what you will of what others make of the expectation of victims of crime as opposed to the duties of crime investigators.

Brietta can you show me  "what others make of the expectation of victims of crime" on the thread. All I see is criticism of the PJ for not looking after the twins.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2018, 03:51:59 PM »

That's it, you see.  You think they did and I think they didn't.  The fact remains that The McCanns have never been even arrested.

What price Innocent until Proven Guilty?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2018, 03:55:21 PM »
I don't need to provide a cite Brietta as I said I believe.

In my opinion that is a either a cop out along the lines of the much quoted Ace up the sleeve thingy of internet fora myth or you are showing your ignorance of the facts of the case.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2018, 03:56:36 PM »
That's it, you see.  You think they did and I think they didn't.  The fact remains that The McCanns have never been even arrested.

What price Innocent until Proven Guilty?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VITOR_MARTINS.htm#p15p3862

Inside the room that was indicated as being that of the missing girl, there were two children, babies, who appeared to sleeping in two cots placed in the middle of the room.

A request was made to the OC services director for the family to be re-allocated and accordingly the babies were taken out of the room, so that the site could be searched.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOAO_BARREIRAS.htm

He was shown the room the child had disappeared from, having noticed that people also entered and left that room without any care in the sense of preserving traces. Inside this room there were two children, babies, sleeping in two cots placed in the middle of the room.

It was requested that the babies were moved, which was done accordingly, the witness having subsequently put his gloves on to begin the on-site inspection.

So two members of the PJ mentioned the twins from their visit in the early hours of 4th May 2007. 

Offline Sunny

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2018, 03:58:13 PM »
In my opinion that is a either a cop out along the lines of the much quoted Ace up the sleeve thingy of internet fora myth or you are showing your ignorance of the facts of the case.

Evidence comes in different ways IMO Brietta. To me the deleted calls, the dog alerts, the changing doors that they entered and quite a few other things equate to evidence. I believe that the PJ thought along the same lines even to the shelving of the case. This is my opinion.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2018, 04:10:26 PM »
NB: Wandering well off topic - mea culpa ... "Who moved the twins"

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2018, 04:28:02 PM »
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VITOR_MARTINS.htm#p15p3862

Inside the room that was indicated as being that of the missing girl, there were two children, babies, who appeared to sleeping in two cots placed in the middle of the room.

A request was made to the OC services director for the family to be re-allocated and accordingly the babies were taken out of the room, so that the site could be searched.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOAO_BARREIRAS.htm

He was shown the room the child had disappeared from, having noticed that people also entered and left that room without any care in the sense of preserving traces. Inside this room there were two children, babies, sleeping in two cots placed in the middle of the room.

It was requested that the babies were moved, which was done accordingly, the witness having subsequently put his gloves on to begin the on-site inspection.

So two members of the PJ mentioned the twins from their visit in the early hours of 4th May 2007.

I am unable to relate your reply to my comment.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2018, 04:29:52 PM »
Evidence comes in different ways IMO Brietta. To me the deleted calls, the dog alerts, the changing doors that they entered and quite a few other things equate to evidence. I believe that the PJ thought along the same lines even to the shelving of the case. This is my opinion.

So The PJ shelved the case.  No arrests.  What do you think that means?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:31:08 PM by John »