Author Topic: Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?  (Read 5592 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2018, 04:30:32 PM »
I am unable to relate your reply to my comment.

Apologies. It looks like I was replying to another post. I though you were saying that the police didn't mention the twins.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Sunny

« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2018, 04:31:09 PM »
So The PJ shelved the case.  No arrests.  What do you think that means?

I have already said earlier on this thread.  And it is my opinion.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2018, 04:33:43 PM »
No Forensics were found.  That is the bottom line.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:23:19 PM by slartibartfast »

Offline barrier

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2018, 04:58:25 PM »
So The PJ shelved the case.  No arrests.  What do you think that means?

Possible the same as why OG is at a stall.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2018, 05:11:51 PM »

Possible the same as why OG is at a stall.

In Your Opinion.  I don't think they are.  In My Opinion.

Sheesh, I can't have a normal conversation face to face these days without saying, In My Opinion.  My friends all think I have gone mad.

Offline barrier

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »
In Your Opinion.  I don't think they are.  In My Opinion.

Sheesh, I can't have a normal conversation face to face these days without saying, In My Opinion.  My friends all think I have gone mad.

Mine no longer think I have.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2018, 05:30:11 PM »
Mine no longer think I have.

Oh Dear.  Poor you.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2018, 06:30:10 PM »
Did I say I did?

Do you think along the lines that the Portuguese police obviously followed secure in the knowledge that the children were not at any risk at all as far as their parents were concerned?  In my opinion they would not have left them there without observation on the fourth and subsequently ... interesting, if you think they had no locus in child protection duties and they just didn't care.

I don't know what the PJ thought; that Madeleine had wandered off, I expect. The situation might have been treated differently in the UK. The police would have looked, listened and called Social Services imo. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2018, 07:14:32 PM »
A negative would be impossible to prove.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:27:15 PM by slartibartfast »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2018, 07:21:27 PM »
I have shared a few statements from the PJ officers who searched 5a in the wee small hours of the 4th. They mention the twins needing to be moved from their cots so they could search Madeleine's room.

What more do you expect from the police Brietta?
In Gerry's speech the other day he mentions this, and it sounded like it was over in Block 4 that they were moved to.
Can you see that in the statements?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2018, 07:22:14 PM »
A negative would be impossible to prove.

Exactly Eleanor.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2018, 07:25:11 PM »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2018, 07:31:24 PM »
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VITOR_MARTINS.htm#p15p3862

Inside the room that was indicated as being that of the missing girl, there were two children, babies, who appeared to sleeping in two cots placed in the middle of the room.

A request was made to the OC services director for the family to be re-allocated and accordingly the babies were taken out of the room, so that the site could be searched.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOAO_BARREIRAS.htm

He was shown the room the child had disappeared from, having noticed that people also entered and left that room without any care in the sense of preserving traces. Inside this room there were two children, babies, sleeping in two cots placed in the middle of the room.

It was requested that the babies were moved, which was done accordingly, the witness having subsequently put his gloves on to begin the on-site inspection.

So two members of the PJ mentioned the twins from their visit in the early hours of 4th May 2007.
So it definitely sounds like the twins were taken out of the apartment before the PJ commenced their forensic and photographic work that night. 
So we go back to the beginning and try and work out where they were taken to and then if possible who took them, and what is this about Kate saying she was allowed to stay after the PJ left but she didn't want to do that?

Was it more that what VS suggested of moving the kids to a room unoccupied by the active PJ?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2018, 07:34:00 PM »
Exactly Eleanor.

Yes... No one can prove that an an invisible Alien spaceship was not seen that night... Lol

Offline Sunny

« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2018, 07:37:52 PM »
Yes... No one can prove that an an invisible Alien spaceship was not seen that night... Lol

Can you see something that is invisible Davel?