Author Topic: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.  (Read 67026 times)

Offline Daisy

Re: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2017, 08:43:29 AM »
Don't most well heeled guys use plastic these days?

That’s a good point. I didn’t think of that. If Mark can prove he drew money out or paid for goods miles away from the family home then that puts him out of the picture. I asked him some direct questions from the forum in my last letter which included a Christmas card and a cheque. I haven’t heard a thing from him, not a card or a thank you. I am not at all pleased as that is a lack of manners.

Offline John

« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2017, 01:57:56 PM »
That’s a good point. I didn’t think of that. If Mark can prove he drew money out or paid for goods miles away from the family home then that puts him out of the picture. I asked him some direct questions from the forum in my last letter which included a Christmas card and a cheque. I haven’t heard a thing from him, not a card or a thank you. I am not at all pleased as that is a lack of manners.

He's probably run out of answers Daisy and frankly, I see no answers coming from him which could in any way mitigate his guilt.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 04:58:19 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2018, 08:33:20 AM »
He's probably run out of answers Daisy and frankly, I see no answers coming from him which could in any way mitigate his guilt.

I received a letter from Mark yesterday which was written on 14th December!  By the writing on the envelope it appears it was one of the free letters prisoners are given a week but the prison forgot to put a stamp on it. Mark answered your question to say that his father made him sole beneficiary and executor of his will. In normal circumstances the executor could obtain the BT bill but due to Mark’s position there must be restrictions in place.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2018, 05:35:38 PM »
These days ones location is easily checked from bank statements.

This has already been pointed out. I don't recall what I did last Wednesday after work  as I have no plans on Wednesdays, however on checking my bank statement it says I was in Marks and Spencers (branch included) at 6.34pm which would tie in with my driving Home from work and popping in for food. UNLESS someone had my card and ID.... on this occasion I believe I did use my card and bought food on the way home from work, due to the fact I still have my card and no one has my ID...

I am not convinced Mark is innocent.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2018, 02:09:30 AM »
I received a letter from Mark yesterday which was written on 14th December!  By the writing on the envelope it appears it was one of the free letters prisoners are given a week but the prison forgot to put a stamp on it. Mark answered your question to say that his father made him sole beneficiary and executor of his will. In normal circumstances the executor could obtain the BT bill but due to Mark’s position there must be restrictions in place.

Thank you Daisy, I will reply later.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2018, 12:33:57 PM »
This has already been pointed out. I don't recall what I did last Wednesday after work  as I have no plans on Wednesdays, however on checking my bank statement it says I was in Marks and Spencers (branch included) at 6.34pm which would tie in with my driving Home from work and popping in for food. UNLESS someone had my card and ID.... on this occasion I believe I did use my card and bought food on the way home from work, due to the fact I still have my card and no one has my ID...

I am not convinced Mark is innocent.

There are far too many inconsistencies in this case for it to be a miscarriage of justice imo.  The notion that some third party could have entered the property and killed Sami, taken him outside and tried to burn his remains, dig a large hole in the garden, attempt a burial using homemade mortar to seal the grave etc etc and all this just metres from other houses is preposterous.  Was it also just one big coincidence that Mark Alexander took it upon himself in his father's absence to return to the family home and order and pay for a small load of premix concrete and have it wheelbarrowed in so to completely seal the grave?  So laughable if it wasn't so sad!  I have no doubt whatsoever as to his guilt.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 12:39:02 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2018, 06:53:19 PM »
There are far too many inconsistencies in this case for it to be a miscarriage of justice imo.  The notion that some third party could have entered the property and killed Sami, taken him outside and tried to burn his remains, dig a large hole in the garden, attempt a burial using homemade mortar to seal the grave etc etc and all this just metres from other houses is preposterous.  Was it also just one big coincidence that Mark Alexander took it upon himself in his father's absence to return to the family home and order and pay for a small load of premix concrete and have it wheelbarrowed in so to completely seal the grave?  So laughable if it wasn't so sad!  I have no doubt whatsoever as to his guilt.

I feel Daisy has hit a brick wall but not for the lack of effort on her part.  I think Mark has just run out of excuses.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2018, 07:14:10 PM »
I feel Daisy has hit a brick wall but not for the lack of effort on her part.  I think Mark has just run out of excuses.

I do have more items to post but it is just finding the time to do it as they are quite long. I think once we have all the information from Mark and there are no more questions to be answered we can then come to our own decisions regarding guilt or innocence.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2018, 09:00:05 PM »
I do have more items to post but it is just finding the time to do it as they are quite long. I think once we have all the information from Mark and there are no more questions to be answered we can then come to our own decisions regarding guilt or innocence.

Daisy I do admire your humanity and  I do appreciate the hard work and the many hours you have spent to bring this to the forum for us to read about and discuss. Thank you.

From  what I have read already, and the answers given, I have already made up my mind, I agree the jury go it right. Mark was solely or with an accomplice/s is guilty.

However, what I find quite disturbing is. If as you say, the police and procurator fiscal office is withholding evidence which could prove Mark's innocence then this should be brought through the appeal court and his MP and the home secretary should be involved.  Are his lawyers up for the challenge or just accepting the verdict knowing their client is 'innocent'?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2018, 11:34:59 AM »
Has Mark accepted his guilt now?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Daisy

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2018, 11:36:57 AM »

No he hasn't.  I have just posted some more information which is waiting approval by a moderator.  Lots more to come.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2018, 07:18:59 PM »

Someone has most certainly done a great job of exposing his guilt
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2018, 10:43:59 AM »
No he hasn't.  I have just posted some more information which is waiting approval by a moderator.  Lots more to come.

Did Mark ever send you the full forensic report Daisy?

I have spoken to Mark this evening and he is going to try and arrange to send me a copy of the forensic report. 
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 11:10:32 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2019, 03:50:40 PM »
Did Mark ever send you the full forensic report Daisy?

You may find the following attached report useful in terms of confirming that the cause of Sami's death was unascertainable. Please note, things were complicated by the fact that a Scenes of Crime Officer struck the skull with a Kangol pneumatic drill during extraction. It was impossible therefore to establish whether the fractures were caused by the drill or had existed before SOCO smashed the skull. Another Home Office Pathologist later addmited that "I can't completely rule out that those fractures occurred after death".

If Samuel had suffered a head injury, this may not have been fatal. The expert findings suggest that he may well have died of other causes unrelated to the head injury: "There was no evidence of any decomposing blood clot within the cranial cavity. This would be a common accompaniment to severe head injury and often persist even when there is severe decomposition".

www.freemarkalexander.org/mistake-1
www.freemarkalexander.org/mistake-2

We have to consider Sami's family when sharing previously undisclosed documents to the public, and how releasing the obviously graphic and distressing details contained within the full post-mortem to the public will impact upon them. However, if you can specify what you would like to know, we might be able to help you by posting extracts and answers to particular points.

EDIT: We've just realised that Daisy posted a copy of this over a year ago, apologies for any duplication: http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8031.0
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 10:55:01 AM by Fact Checker »
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2019, 04:07:43 PM »
Son of Egyptian-born parents brought up by father after mother was sent packing.  Son was reared under the most difficult circumstances under the thumb of a strict and domineering father.  Son was not allowed a social life and was at his fathers beck and call.  As son got older and began to stand up for himself the arguments started.  When son wanted to go to University in London and be with a girlfriend the situation became intolerable.  Something happened the day the son was due to travel abroad to a university in Paris, France.  Did the feuding come to a head, was there a scuffle, a fight or something more sinister?

Thanks John, all of those points are addressed on our website if this is helpful. They are constructs of the prosecution's efforts to establish motive, but don't pass much scrutiny:

http://www.freemarkalexander.org/mistake-8/
http://www.freemarkalexander.org/mistake-7/
http://www.freemarkalexander.org/mistake-6/
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.