Author Topic: A proven miscarriage of justice in Portugal  (Read 18613 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: A proven miscarriage of justice in Portugal
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 12:40:33 PM »
I believe it was established at her trial. Nigel’s site had the information.

the only source I have ever seen is from the lawyer representing those who were accused of her torture...every other report says the confession was beaten out of her

MST : No, about defendants sent to a court of justice after confessing to crimes made under beating, which is obvious, I cannot accept that, therefore, I suspect.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7483.0

Miguel souse Tavares....a Portuguese journalist...he should know the truth
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 12:43:35 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 12:45:08 PM »
MST : It was proved that she was beaten, that was judged also that she was beaten hard..
GA : Who was condemned?
MST : You were condemned with a suspended sanction, suspended not for beating her but for making false declarations about the case...   
GA : How did I make false declarations ? How do we come to this ? I'm going to explain it quickly... 

MST : There was a judicial sentence, I'm guided by the sentence.
GA : No, I was heard always as a witness and one day (inaudible)...
MST : Let me ask you a question, do you think that in this country many people believes that Leonor Cipriano killed her daughter ?
GA : I think so.
MST : Very few people, Gonçalo Amaral, very few people.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2019, 12:48:57 PM »
I believe it was established at her trial. Nigel’s site had the information.

I still haven't seen this.  And I do not believe it.  Why beat her up if she had confessed already?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2019, 12:54:42 PM »
I still haven't seen this.  And I do not believe it.  Why beat her up if she had confessed already?
And even if it's true that she was beaten up after the confession she was clearly surrounded by very aggressive threatening men, who wouldn't crack under that sort of intimidation and  pressure?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2019, 01:01:31 PM »

Exactly.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2019, 02:31:47 PM »
Exactly.

But she hadnt already confessed

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 02:40:20 PM »
But she hadnt already confessed

Yes she had.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Online Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2019, 02:59:12 PM »
Yes she had.

Produce The Proof.  Or I shall have to start Deleting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2019, 03:28:06 PM »
Produce The Proof.  Or I shall have to start Deleting.

I’m sure you’ll be nothing less than fair.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2019, 03:30:53 PM »
I’m sure you’ll be nothing less than fair.

Thank You, no, I won't be less than fair.  But this Board requires Cites.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2019, 03:38:33 PM »
I'm still looking forward to being told why so many sceptics are convinced of the Ciprianos' guilt when there was no evidence except their confessions, physically beaten out of them or not.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2019, 03:50:58 PM »
Facts

From news reports of the trial.

‘Leonor confessed the crime on the 13th of October and alleged being beaten a day later.

Leonor Cipriano, confessed all of the facts related to her daughter's murder to the PJ on the 13th of October 2004, in the presence of her lawyer, who at the time was Célia Costa. Leonor's brother, Joao Cipriano, had previously confessed the crimes a few days before, on the 8 of October.’

‘The PJ inspector stated that on the night of the alleged aggressions, on the 14th of October 2004, he was inside the building of the PJ directory in Faro, accompanied by Joao Cipriano, Leonor's brother, with whom he had been carrying out diligences within the Joana case.’

I’d appreciate a reinstatement of my posts.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2019, 04:01:43 PM »
Facts

From news reports of the trial.

‘Leonor confessed the crime on the 13th of October and alleged being beaten a day later.

Leonor Cipriano, confessed all of the facts related to her daughter's murder to the PJ on the 13th of October 2004, in the presence of her lawyer, who at the time was Célia Costa. Leonor's brother, Joao Cipriano, had previously confessed the crimes a few days before, on the 8 of October.’

‘The PJ inspector stated that on the night of the alleged aggressions, on the 14th of October 2004, he was inside the building of the PJ directory in Faro, accompanied by Joao Cipriano, Leonor's brother, with whom he had been carrying out diligences within the Joana case.’

I’d appreciate a reinstatement of my posts.
Nothing but a link to the signed and dated confession will do I'm afraid, sorry.

Offline barrier

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2019, 04:06:13 PM »
Nothing but a link to the signed and dated confession will do I'm afraid, sorry.

I must have missed the announcement where you get to decide what is it what will do.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.