Author Topic: The Evidence Madeleine Was Taken In A Criminal Act By A Stranger.  (Read 13980 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The Evidence Madeleine Was Taken In A Criminal Act By A Stranger.
« Reply #315 on: February 09, 2023, 11:44:03 PM »
As I recall the people McClusky saw were identified. Despite the woman speaking in Portuguese, Mr McClusky thought she could be Kate McCann too!
Mr MCluskey and Mr Smith made almost identical assertions regarding the male carrying the female child.  Worth bearing in mind that no-one else backed Mr Smith's opinion which was made some time after Mr McCluskey made his.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #316 on: February 09, 2023, 11:54:48 PM »
No, according to Eleanor, & the 4 members who liked her comment, evidence isn't evidence unless it can be proven. Maybe have a chat with your lot about when evidence is & isn't evidence, because they don't understand either.

The video is with SY.  There is a known place and a known date/time.   This place was logically worked out before I searched for Madeleine and it came up virtually immediately when I put the relevant words into Google.

Maybe, SY have checked it out and someone has squealed  ? *%6^

Dunno, but it is interesting that they too, think it likely that Madeleine is still alive.   It is also interesting that there was a wizard in the video, sneaking in at the last moment.  $65*

Offline sadie

« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2023, 12:01:03 AM »
We won't mention the Rif Mountains in Morocco for obvious reasons   8(8-))
Why are you so keen that the identification of Madeleine (and seemingly Joana C) at Zinat in the Rif Mountains are ridiculed, John ?

Offline John

« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2023, 12:02:32 AM »
Why are you so keen that the identification of Madeleine (and seemingly Joana C) at Zinat in the Rif Mountains are ridiculed, John ?

I think that particular fake news was well and truly debunked Sadie.

Or to put it another way, that particular ship has sailed.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 12:08:15 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2023, 12:10:02 AM »
I think that particular fake news was well and truly debunked Sadie.

A huge attempt was made, John.

But it was never debunked.   The obvoius shone out at people when they saw the photo of that little girl on The wo/mans back

Why has the article thyat I twice posted on here about *European Business Men keeping Harems of children in N Africa* been wiped from the forum?

It has also been wiped from the internet as far as I can see.

Why ??

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2023, 06:58:45 AM »
Mr MCluskey and Mr Smith made almost identical assertions regarding the male carrying the female child.  Worth bearing in mind that no-one else backed Mr Smith's opinion which was made some time after Mr McCluskey made his.

In his 13/09/07 statement McClusky said;

Having viewed recent media coverage regarding the investigation, Mr McClusky now states that the female he saw and described is Mrs McCann( the missing child's mother). He states he is "almost certain" that they are the same person and has agonised for days over what to do and whether to contact Police.

Smith reported his thoughts to the police a week later, on 20/09/07.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 11:26:25 AM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2023, 12:40:30 PM »
In his 13/09/07 statement McClusky said;

Having viewed recent media coverage regarding the investigation, Mr McClusky now states that the female he saw and described is Mrs McCann( the missing child's mother). He states he is "almost certain" that they are the same person and has agonised for days over what to do and whether to contact Police.

Smith reported his thoughts to the police a week later, on 20/09/07.

I am familiar with Mr and Mrs McCluskey's statements.  As I said already "Mr MCluskey and Mr Smith made almost identical assertions regarding the male carrying the female child.  Worth bearing in mind that no-one else backed Mr Smith's opinion which was made some time after Mr McCluskey made his."

Worth noting from the original statements of both is that ~
  • neither was capable of describing the child carrier
  • both "recognised" the similarity of the method of carrying from television news broadcasts of the family disembarking from a plane
The dates of reporting are also interesting.  And not only due to the fact that having watched tv news covering the same event the McCluskey statement was in police hands a full week before Mr Smith's, who seems to operate a time gap method between observation and reporting as this supplementary addition and the original attest.

Mr McCluskey witnessed an incident involving a child carrying man which he went to great pains to inform the police about immediately knowing that a child had gone missing days before.

Mr Smith witnessed a churlish child carrier who did not return his wife's greeting on passing.  It took a fortnight before that was reported to the police.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2023, 01:00:11 PM »
I am familiar with Mr and Mrs McCluskey's statements.  As I said already "Mr MCluskey and Mr Smith made almost identical assertions regarding the male carrying the female child.  Worth bearing in mind that no-one else backed Mr Smith's opinion which was made some time after Mr McCluskey made his."

Worth noting from the original statements of both is that ~
  • neither was capable of describing the child carrier
  • both "recognised" the similarity of the method of carrying from television news broadcasts of the family disembarking from a plane
The dates of reporting are also interesting.  And not only due to the fact that having watched tv news covering the same event the McCluskey statement was in police hands a full week before Mr Smith's, who seems to operate a time gap method between observation and reporting as this supplementary addition and the original attest.

Mr McCluskey witnessed an incident involving a child carrying man which he went to great pains to inform the police about immediately knowing that a child had gone missing days before.

Mr Smith witnessed a churlish child carrier who did not return his wife's greeting on passing.  It took a fortnight before that was reported to the police.

The PJ were able to identify the couple seen by the McClusky's. The man seen by the Smiths has never been identified.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2023, 05:53:08 PM »
The PJ were able to identify the couple seen by the McClusky's. The man seen by the Smiths has never been identified.

Quite.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #324 on: March 03, 2023, 11:31:48 PM »
TIMELINESS
PJ continues to assist German authorities in investigation of maddie mccann's disappearance

German MP claims that charges against the prime suspect in Maddie's murder will not be ready until 2024.

Morning Mail| 11:47
Facebook
Twitter
Send by email
...More sharing options

The Judicial Police continues to assist the German authorities in the case of Madeleine McCann, the girl who disappeared in the Algarve in 2007, while still maintaining a team in Porto that is dedicated to the investigation.

The indictment against Christian Brückner, the prime suspect in Maddie's murder, won't be ready until 2024. "The investigation is ongoing, but it will take much longer. Maybe we won't finish it this year," German Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told the Express. The delay in prosecuting the suspect is related to the fact that steps are still taking place in different countries, sources close to the case say.

Hans Christian Wolters even claimed that he was sure brückner "is Maddie's killer".

Christian Brückner, 45, was convicted in 2019 of a rape of an older woman. The crime occurred in Portugal and the rapist is serving a seven-year prison sentence in Germany. Brückner had previously been convicted of various crimes, including child sexual abuse.

https://www.cm-tv.pt/atualidade/detalhe/pj-continua-a-ajudar-as-autoridades-alemas-na-investigacao-do-desaparecimento-de-maddie-mccann?ref=Atualidade_DestaquesPrincipais

Offline sadie

« Reply #325 on: March 04, 2023, 01:03:15 AM »
TIMELINESS
PJ continues to assist German authorities in investigation of maddie mccann's disappearance

German MP claims that charges against the prime suspect in Maddie's murder will not be ready until 2024.

Morning Mail| 11:47
Facebook
Twitter
Send by email
...More sharing options

The Judicial Police continues to assist the German authorities in the case of Madeleine McCann, the girl who disappeared in the Algarve in 2007, while still maintaining a team in Porto that is dedicated to the investigation.

The indictment against Christian Brückner, the prime suspect in Maddie's murder, won't be ready until 2024. "The investigation is ongoing, but it will take much longer. Maybe we won't finish it this year," German Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told the Express. The delay in prosecuting the suspect is related to the fact that steps are still taking place in different countries, sources close to the case say.

Hans Christian Wolters even claimed that he was sure brückner "is Maddie's killer".

Christian Brückner, 45, was convicted in 2019 of a rape of an older woman. The crime occurred in Portugal and the rapist is serving a seven-year prison sentence in Germany. Brückner had previously been convicted of various crimes, including child sexual abuse.

https://www.cm-tv.pt/atualidade/detalhe/pj-continua-a-ajudar-as-autoridades-alemas-na-investigacao-do-desaparecimento-de-maddie-mccann?ref=Atualidade_DestaquesPrincipais

Website will not open for me Brie,

Could there be information on the website about which other countries are still investigating and maybe in what directions?   If so, that would be interesting.

Offline sadie

« Reply #326 on: March 04, 2023, 11:22:22 AM »

Website will not open for me Brie,

Could there be information on the website about which other countries are still investigating and maybe in what directions?   If so, that would be interesting.

Eureka!   This morning the above webpage opens as normal