Author Topic: the 48 unanswered questions.  (Read 14013 times)

Offline puglove

Re: the 48 unanswered questions.
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 03:26:17 PM »
@Shona

Most people agree that the McCanns were culpable in their childcare. That does not excuse the forums full of false assertions, myths, misinterpretations and some downright lies aimed at an extra-judicial kangaroo court on the internet.

I agree. I wasn't aware of such forums, and I feel desperately sorry for Kate McCann. Her suffering is very obvious.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

debunker

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 03:28:32 PM »
@Shona

Most people agree that the McCanns were culpable in their childcare. That does not excuse the forums full of false assertions, myths, misinterpretations and some downright lies aimed at an extra-judicial kangaroo court on the internet.

Many thousands of people do exactly the same thing that the McCann's did and took a chance while the kids slept.  In hindsight it was a risk and it backfired according to some, to others there is a more sinister reason.

Whatever the cause of Madeleine's disappearance we do agree that evidence is severely limited.

AGREED. But the anti-McCann people manufacture 'evidence' and repeat it until it becomes myth.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:33:26 PM by Admin »

Offline Admin

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 03:34:50 PM »
Please refrain from calling others crankies, ghouls or any other derogatory remark as this is unhelpful.

In future posts containing such comments will be deleted instantly.

Admin

Offline HiDeHo

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 03:39:44 PM »

McCann Mantra - Absolutely No Evidence that Madeleine is Dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbpJeioLQHE
R

debunker

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 03:40:39 PM »
Please refrain from calling others crankies, ghouls or any other derogatory remark as this is unhelpful.

Admin

I will try, but it is difficult to think of a more appropriate term for people who pull apart the evidence in a case that was stated by the Prosecutor to have insufficient evidence to charge or try anyone. Freedom of expression has its limits as Tony Bennett found to his cost recently!

debunker

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 03:43:23 PM »

That is a true statement supported by the Portuguese Prosecutor and believed by the UK government and by the UK court of protection of which Madeleine remains a ward.

Offline HiDeHo

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2013, 03:49:38 PM »

Hundreds of pieces of evidence were used in the OJ trial.

He was found 'Not Guilty'

PROOF that Madeleine died and her parents hid her body and simulated an abduction will come one day...

Until then the case is 'shelved' unless new evidence is found or the McCanns ask the Portuguese Prosecutor to RE-OPEN the case.

Why haven't they done that?
R

debunker

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2013, 03:50:21 PM »

Unsupported tosh. As noted above, the belief that there is no evidence of Madeleine's death is shared by the UK and Portuguese justice systems and by the Court of Protection.

You really should put more effort into learning facts and less into sad little movies.

debunker

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2013, 03:53:46 PM »

Hundreds of pieces of evidence were used in the OJ trial.

He was found 'Not Guilty'

PROOF that Madeleine died and her parents hid her body and simulated an abduction will come one day...

Until then the case is 'shelved' unless new evidence is found or the McCanns ask the Portuguese Prosecutor to RE-OPEN the case.

Why haven't they done that?

Because the Portuguese system requires 'cause'- further information to reopen a shelved case.

TheMcCanns remain uncharged by any justice system.

Offline sika

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2013, 03:57:05 PM »

In future posts containing such comments will be deleted instantly.

Admin
I note that my post has been deleted. I don't believe I called anyone, any of the above.
It's seems acceptable to insinuate that the McCanns are liars, yet unacceptable to label this Madeline McCann site 'a crock of shit'.