Author Topic: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?  (Read 12243 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2019, 09:25:08 AM »
According to KM's book the 'find Madeleine' fund covered the cost of translating the files to the tune of some 100k.

She did not cover the police cost... That would not be allowed

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2019, 09:28:46 AM »

Don't include Commissioner Dick in there and all will be well.

Comm Dick seems more of a figure head involved in esoteric matters.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2019, 09:28:46 AM »
Please provide supporting docs for your claims above.

What do you want a cite for

Amaral saying live on TV.  ... In the next 60 minutes I will prove madeleine died in the aoartment

Or Amaral claiming it was not just him who believed this but the whole team

Have you read the proven facts re the libel trial

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2019, 09:30:10 AM »
What do you want a cite for

Amaral saying live on TV.  ... In the next 60 minutes I will prove madeleine died in the aoartment

Or Amaral claiming it was not just him who believed this but the whole team

Have you read the proven facts re the libel trial

Davel I am not interested on one police officer. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2019, 09:34:28 AM »
It would be kudos if Wall were to succeed where other's before her have failed,not going to happen in this case though imo.

Quite a few nice tries at deflection from the thread topic going on here.  Please have the courtesy to desist.  Neither "Wall" or any of the other named individuals you have highlighted are or were ever members of the original senior investigating team of the Judicial Police, or their hangers on, many of whom were subsequently shown in their true colours if their criminal convictions are anything to go by.

Please stick to the thread topic.  Thank you.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2019, 09:40:04 AM »
Quite a few nice tries at deflection from the thread topic going on here.  Please have the courtesy to desist.  Neither "Wall" or any of the other named individuals you have highlighted are or were ever members of the original senior investigating team of the Judicial Police, or their hangers on, many of whom were subsequently shown in their true colours if their criminal convictions are anything to go by.

Yet 12 yrs on the case is as it was,nothing but nothing has been shown that the first investigation were incorrect .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2019, 09:48:58 AM »

Hogan Howe:There's been enquiries in the uk where we could have done better,to be too judgemental in theses cases is wrong,I wasn't there and I'm not going to judge them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fifm5iYYaDA
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2019, 09:53:55 AM »
Yet 12 yrs on the case is as it was,nothing but nothing has been shown that the first investigation were incorrect .

Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?

Please make the case for or against from the time of the initial report made of a missing child in May until the sacking of the case coordinator in September of that year of 2007 ... in that way perhaps you will manage to stay on topic.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2019, 10:00:12 AM »
Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?

Please make the case for or against from the time of the initial report made of a missing child in May until the sacking of the case coordinator in September of that year of 2007 ... in that way perhaps you will manage to stay on topic.

See my post above,I'll leave it to Hogan Howe who was  in a far better place you or anyone else will ever be.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2019, 10:03:25 AM »

JT was told her claims of a man carrying a child in the vicinity were fabricated.  It now appears that she was correct with her claims but the man wasn't MM's abductor.   

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2019, 10:04:00 AM »
Davel I am not interested on one police officer.

Almeida said at the libel trial that the main evidence against the McCanns was the dog alerts... I provided a cite yesterday
Throughout Amaral trial it was stated that it was stressed that Amaral was repeating the conclusions of the whole team
The archiving report confirms this
Based on their failure to understand the evidence its quite reasonable to criticise the PJ

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2019, 10:05:56 AM »
Almeida said at the libel trial that the main evidence against the McCanns was the dog alerts... I provided a cite yesterday
Throughout Amaral trial it was stated that it was stressed that Amaral was repeating the conclusions of the whole team
The archiving report confirms this
Based on their failure to understand the evidence its quite reasonable to criticise the PJ

The case involves a whole lot more than you have mentioned above.  Please do not start dragging the thread towards the dog alerts. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2019, 10:10:06 AM »
The case involves a whole lot more than you have mentioned above.  Please do not start dragging the thread towards the dog alerts.

They are central to the PJs misunderstanding of the case.. Their misunderstanding invites criticism. Ive also quoted their misunderstanding of the FSS report..
That's enough for me to criticise them
If you are going to ask a question then my answer is totally relevant. Otherwise I'm not able to support my criticism

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2019, 10:11:56 AM »

Shall I just say the PJ did not understand the evidence... The evidence that led them to suspect the mccanns

That's why I think it's reasonable to criticise them.. But I'm not allowed to say what that evidence was... Lol
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 10:26:02 AM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2019, 11:15:54 AM »
Shall I just say the PJ did not understand the evidence... The evidence that led them to suspect the mccanns

That's why I think it's reasonable to criticise them.. But I'm not allowed to say what that evidence was... Lol

If it had gone to trial and a possible miscarriage of justice occurred in opinion then yes it may be,but dogs alone?

Alleged 'staging' of 5a was another flag raised was it not.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 12:29:07 PM by Brietta »