Author Topic: Russian Suspects - Believable?  (Read 2089 times)

Offline John

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Sunny

Re: Russian Suspects - Believable?
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 09:18:55 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2018/sep/13/men-claiming-to-be-salisbury-novichok-attack-suspects-speak-to-russian-state-tv-video

Not at all Caroline.  Can you imagine people in Russia thinking where can I go? Oh I know Salisbury Cathedral. Then turning back because it was too cold.. 
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 09:38:17 PM »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 11:40:23 PM »
Not very plausible IMO Caroline.

I had to laugh watching it, the only things they seemed to know were that the cathedral had a spire and a clock. All the info is on Wiki. Funny how they were caught on camera at the other end of Salisbury, 2 mins from the victims house and no where near the Cathedral.Good. Good to know that they (in the words of Putin) and civilians and not criminals - Freudian slip?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 11:41:11 PM »
Not at all Caroline.  Can you imagine people in Russia thinking where can I go? Oh I know Salisbury Cathedral. Then turning back because it was too cold..

They should have worn a vest  @)(++(*

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 09:01:53 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S2f76Kjx0c

lol I loved that film!

They were too cold?  they are Russian?  I say what? Having been there it gets wayyy below freezing! brrrrr
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin