Author Topic: Scipio reviews the WHF evidence on the blue forum.  (Read 13492 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Scipio reviews the WHF evidence on the blue forum.
« on: May 11, 2014, 08:13:31 PM »
If I were posting on blue everyone would be aware of it.  There would be sparks flying. 

Scipio you  have been going on and on about how your app was declined for Blue and how you want a showdown with Mike now it has been authorised you seem to have developed cold feet.  Lol. 

Anyway Lady in Red said she wasn't calling you as I suggested just letting you know that your app was in fact authorised back in Feb.  Go for it!  Red will be clapping and cheering from the sidelines.  Best of luck Scipio. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: Scipio reviews the WHF evidence on the blue forum.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 08:33:08 PM »
Scipio you  have been going on and on about how your app was declined for Blue and how you want a showdown with Mike now it has been authorised you seem to have developed cold feet.  Lol. 

Anyway Lady in Red said she wasn't calling you as I suggested just letting you know that your app was in fact authorised back in Feb.  Go for it!  Red will be clapping and cheering from the sidelines.  Best of luck Scipio.

I didn't get any email message my membership was approved but let me go try to log in and see.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 08:35:00 PM »
Thanks for letting me know Holly, it worked
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 09:59:44 PM »
Thanks for letting me know Holly, it worked

You're welcome Scipio

8)><( 8)><( 8)><( Missing you already

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 10:10:20 PM »
You're welcome Scipio

8)><( 8)><( 8)><( Missing you already

Me too.     8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 11:17:50 PM »
Me too.     8(8-))
They'll not get a word in edgeways!  @)(++(*
Are we taking bets on how long it'll be before Tesko presses the banned button?  >@@(*&)
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 11:26:04 PM »
They'll not get a word in edgeways!  @)(++(*
Are we taking bets on how long it'll be before Tesko presses the banned button?  >@@(*&)

Scipio will either be global moderator by Friday, or Mike will tell him to go and f..k himself.

Offline Myster

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 11:37:58 PM »
Scipio will either be global moderator by Friday, or Mike will tell him to go and f..k himself.
He just needs to copy and paste everything he's written here for complete annihilation... it would save an awful lot of retyping! 8)-)))
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 03:17:52 AM »

8@??)(  ...exactly what I expect.  He won't last a week.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 06:44:24 AM »
An excellent synopsis scipio of how the facts have been distorted by Team Bamber.  It's all fluff and flannel at the end of the day but it was fun while it lasted.

So far they are treating me nicer than I expected but we shall see what happens. 

Offline sika

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 07:19:39 AM »
There's a massacre going on, over at Tesko towers!  Fantastic work, Scipio.  8@??)(

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 04:19:17 PM »
There's a massacre going on, over at Tesko towers!  Fantastic work, Scipio.  8@??)(

It won't make any difference to the Bamberettes! The soft-core Bamber fans will never change their minds even if Bamber himself admitted the crime and released a video of him doing it!

Thankfully Caroline has seen the obvious and stated so; Holly will be next! She can see the mountain of circumstantial evidence that has proved time again Bamber is guilty. It's just a matter of time.

I believe a lot of the Bamber groupies enjoy deliberately swimming against the tide but if push came to shove and they were honest with themselves, they know Bamber is guilty!

Offline sika

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2014, 09:07:15 PM »
It won't make any difference to the Bamberettes! The soft-core Bamber fans will never change their minds even if Bamber himself admitted the crime and released a video of him doing it!

Thankfully Caroline has seen the obvious and stated so; Holly will be next! She can see the mountain of circumstantial evidence that has proved time again Bamber is guilty. It's just a matter of time.

I believe a lot of the Bamber groupies enjoy deliberately swimming against the tide but if push came to shove and they were honest with themselves, they know Bamber is guilty!
This is what I've tried to say to Holly before.  Even if you are not 100% sure that Bamber is guilty, you surely can see that he was the more likely culprit than Sheila.  If you can't accept that, then you're plain daft!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2014, 11:52:31 AM »
Scipio's posts are not in the same league as Bridget's and Harters.  Plus I don't believe they were ever really rude.  The same could be said of Myster.  I always find his posts consistently good with relevant links and he's pleasant with it. 

Scipi's posts contain many, many errors and he rarely provides any links to support his points.

Example Scipio claims JB was not a good shot.  JB's school records show he was a marksman in the army cadets.  The CoA doc also claims he was a "good shot":

"21. Anthony Pargeter, Nevill Bamber's nephew and a competition standard shot, stayed at White House Farm between 26-28 July 1985. He saw the .22 rifle in the gun cupboard in the ground floor office. The telescopic sights and sound moderator were attached and the gun appeared in a "new" condition. There were no scratches or marks upon it. Later the appellant, himself a good shot, took the rifle out for some target practice."

http://www.homepage-link.to/justice/judgements/Bamber/index.html

Scipio also claims JB could have handed EP a key to WHF.  It seems Scipio is unaware that all doors were bolted from inside.  CoA doc:

"32. Reconnaissance of the farmhouse revealed all the doors to be shut, as were the windows save for one in the main bedroom on the first floor. At about 7.30 a.m., the decision was made to enter the farmhouse and not long afterwards officers moved into place. Through the kitchen window, an officer observed the body of what appeared to be a woman but was in fact Mr. Bamber. Entry was then forced through the rear door which had been locked from the inside."

Offline puglove

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2014, 12:57:12 PM »
Scipio's posts are not in the same league as Bridget's and Harters.  Plus I don't believe they were ever really rude.  The same could be said of Myster.  I always find his posts consistently good with relevant links and he's pleasant with it. 

Scipi's posts contain many, many errors and he rarely provides any links to support his points.

Example Scipio claims JB was not a good shot.  JB's school records show he was a marksman in the army cadets.  The CoA doc also claims he was a "good shot":

"21. Anthony Pargeter, Nevill Bamber's nephew and a competition standard shot, stayed at White House Farm between 26-28 July 1985. He saw the .22 rifle in the gun cupboard in the ground floor office. The telescopic sights and sound moderator were attached and the gun appeared in a "new" condition. There were no scratches or marks upon it. Later the appellant, himself a good shot, took the rifle out for some target practice."

http://www.homepage-link.to/justice/judgements/Bamber/index.html

Scipio also claims JB could have handed EP a key to WHF.  It seems Scipio is unaware that all doors were bolted from inside.  CoA doc:

"32. Reconnaissance of the farmhouse revealed all the doors to be shut, as were the windows save for one in the main bedroom on the first floor. At about 7.30 a.m., the decision was made to enter the farmhouse and not long afterwards officers moved into place. Through the kitchen window, an officer observed the body of what appeared to be a woman but was in fact Mr. Bamber. Entry was then forced through the rear door which had been locked from the inside."

Even though Scipio is relatively new to the WHF case, he's certainly got the blues pulling their handbags up to their chins! And he doesn't feel the need to be childishly offensive, like Gladys, or tell anyone to "f..k off pig-shit breath."

Go on, Holl, admit it.....you miss him!!     8**8:/: