Author Topic: Scipio reviews the WHF evidence on the blue forum.  (Read 13473 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Scipio reviews the WHF evidence on the blue forum.
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 06:55:50 PM »
I mean that I donīt have the "street smarts" that most of you have, due to this not being my first language. Canīt answer back in a convincing way - that is frustrating. Come at me in Danish, and Iīll give ya!!  8(0(*

It's highly embarrassing that so few home grown Brits speak only English and often not very well  8()-000(  I can speak a little (being the operative word) French from school and slightly (again being the operative word) better Italian from when I worked as a chalet maid in the Dolomites. 

I always think of you being very ladylike Abs  8(>((  And arty  8(>((  I enjoy reading your posts and find them factually correct which is very important to me especially as the WHF case seems such a muddle. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 07:28:27 PM »
I mean that I donīt have the "street smarts" that most of you have, due to this not being my first language. Canīt answer back in a convincing way - that is frustrating. Come at me in Danish, and Iīll give ya!!  8(0(*
You could always call him a saggar maker's bottom knocker... and he wouldn't have the foggiest idea what you were on about!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline abs

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2014, 07:42:16 PM »
You could always call him a saggar maker's bottom knocker... and he wouldn't have the foggiest idea what you were on about!

Scribble, scribble, taking notes!  8(0(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2014, 12:14:12 AM »
Abs hun your English, including 'street smarts' is far superior to many at Teskos! I mean look at Nug Nug and a few other of the cabbages over there ... they can barely 'reed' let alone 'right'!

Offline puglove

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2014, 07:55:27 AM »
Gladys!! You nicked my "polarized"!! How weird, when you never look on here!!

Here are some more words that you can have.

tw... Plonker. Creep. Butt-sucker. Loser. Shouty old man who should know better.

I also toyed with you battling with scipio, and came up with hydroceles and the lion.

"Scipio, you are listening to the ignorance of fools." (Usual Gladys pomposity).

Well, Gladys, THIS fool (for one) clearly remembers you posting that you did indeed wish that you had killed the Caffell boys, to "get Jeremy off the hook."

And you're a Grandad.     8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline abs

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 12:24:49 PM »
Abs hun your English, including 'street smarts' is far superior to many at Teskos! I mean look at Nug Nug and a few other of the cabbages over there ... they can barely 'reed' let alone 'right'!

Thanks Tim - but I think you know what I mean, living away from your native country.

Nugnug is not a cabbage, he often cuts to the bone with his posts. He is probably dyslexic, but that does not make people stupid, and I admire him for not letting it stop him from posting!