Author Topic: Damage to the search  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Damage to the search
« on: November 10, 2013, 01:52:03 PM »

Who or what do you think has 'damaged the search' for Madeleine?

How has the 'search' been damaged?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Damage to the search
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 03:37:52 PM »
Who or what do you think has 'damaged the search' for Madeleine?

How has the 'search' been damaged?

Well it sure as hell wasn't Amaral who damaged the search and I for one can't wait until the judge in Lisbon makes that official.  If Amaral did anything his book made many more people aware of Madeleine regardless of his theory.

The McCanns attitude to searching is to buy a load of conmen to pursue dreamers and opportunists whose only interest in Madeleine was to make money out of her.  Had the McCanns really been interested in searching for their daughter they would be out there in Portugal, Spain or wherever promoting the abduction.  Kerry Needham really could teach them a thing or two about SEARCHING.

I will be so glad when Amaral and the others counter sue their arses off...and it's coming...make no bones about it!!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:41:07 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 04:33:44 PM »
Well it sure as hell wasn't Amaral who damaged the search and I for one can't wait until the judge in Lisbon makes that official.  If Amaral did anything his book made many more people aware of Madeleine regardless of his theory.

The McCanns attitude to searching is to buy a load of conmen to pursue dreamers and opportunists whose only interest in Madeleine was to make money out of her.  Had the McCanns really been interested in searching for their daughter they would be out there in Portugal, Spain or wherever promoting the abduction.  Kerry Needham really could teach them a thing or two about SEARCHING.

I will be so glad when Amaral and the others counter sue their arses off...and it's coming...make no bones about it!!

the mcanns and pros damaged the search for being so passive agressive   IMO  people dpnt like to  be  told what to think  or feel

Redblossom

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 04:52:35 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2775.0

Recent thread on this

Carly I dont think anyone having opinions or anyone telling anyone what or how to think has much bearing on the question......repugnant as it is.. a year and after a case is closed/shelved, no one would be purposely looking out for a missing child in the first place....if even for so long after a disappearance,  despite posters,media coverage, appeals or whatever.....if anyone spotted a child who they thought could be madeleine they would report it ...simple as that IMO...and many did,year after year after year....

Redblossom

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 04:56:32 PM »

It is impossible to prove Amarals book damaged the search..... impossible IMO, the premise of the argument is so seriously flawed its laughable..which makes me wonder how any lawyer could even argue that.....at all

AnneGuedes

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 05:02:59 PM »
Well it sure as hell wasn't Amaral who damaged the search and I for one can't wait until the judge in Lisbon makes that official. If Amaral did anything his book made many more people aware of Madeleine regardless of his theory.

And as he had sold almost all the copies he could, the book being conceived as a short seller, the ban wasn't even a trick to attract the attention on that book. It looks like they used the publicity the book did to the case and sued Amaral to get the royalties back.