Off Topic and General Discussions > 911 Terror Attacks - Debate the Conspiracy Theories

George Bush .... just forgetful?

(1/2) > >>

Tim Invictus:
The first plane crash was not shown live on any news channels. So how did the President of USA come up with this statement?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

abs:
Well, he´s lying... ?>)()< What an absurd thing to say! Would he really go into that classroom, sitting there, again, for a loooooong time, if he was aware that a plane had crashed into one of the Twin Towers, which had been the target of a previous terrorist attack?
What about the timing - anybody know what time GW Bush entered that classroom?

Tim Invictus:

--- Quote from: abs on June 30, 2014, 05:22:46 PM ---Well, he´s lying... ?>)()< What an absurd thing to say! Would he really go into that classroom, sitting there, again, for a loooooong time, if he was aware that a plane had crashed into one of the Twin Towers, which had been the target of a previous terrorist attack?
What about the timing - anybody know what time GW Bush entered that classroom?

--- End quote ---

And how distasteful to, when asked by a child, about one of the darkest days in US history to make inane jokes about his brother and making idiot 'jokes' like 'that's the mother in me'!

Eleanor:

I always thought that George Double Vee was half alright.  He knew he was a puppet and despised himself and them for the mockery that they make of The American Presidency.

By "They"  I mean the despots who really run the country.

Tim Invictus:

--- Quote from: Eleanor on June 30, 2014, 06:12:14 PM ---I always thought that George Double Vee was half alright.  He knew he was a puppet and despised himself and them for the mockery that they make of The American Presidency.

By "They"  I mean the despots who really run the country.

--- End quote ---

I agree Eleanor .... Dubya isn't bright enough to have been an architect of any conspiracy! Although I don't think he knows how thick he is! "People shouldn't misunderestimate me"!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version