Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75559 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2017, 06:41:18 PM »
If he agrees to be interviewed in a Netflix documentary it is certainly an issue which it would be valid to raise with him ... his theory in my opinion stood or fell by the final result of forensic tests carried out by the FSS.

His theory obviously failed that recognised measure of proof represented in the final forensic results ... usually that is sufficient to discard a disproved idea to the vault of history.
Officially it did ... if not charges would have been laid and a criminal trial would have ensued ... the fact that did not happen proves - in my opinion - the Amaral theory without substance in its entirety and wrong.

Yet for all their bluster,SY can't come up with a credible alternative.
I wonder if flix will cover them.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2017, 06:45:05 PM »
Yet for all their bluster,SY can't come up with a credible alternative.
I wonder if flix will cover them.
SY obviously believe they have....it would be interesting to know how they reached their decision

Offline barrier

« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2017, 06:46:20 PM »
SY obviously believe they have....it would be interesting to know how they reached their decision

Lack of progress suggests otherwise imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2017, 06:50:45 PM »
As a reminder, no theory has been disproved or proved.

As we know, OPINIONS COUNT FOR NOTHING..............., without evidence.

If posters claim there is evidence for any theory, THEN CITE IT, noting the previous sentence.

As you say:
"As we know, OPINIONS COUNT FOR NOTHING..............., without evidence." 

Is exactly the point being made in previous posts and indeed, Netflix may take an alternative tack reflecting that truth in their forthcoming documentary.

As it stands ... why would they spend too much time on a dis-proven theory?

Why not indeed if they think there is profit in it?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2017, 06:52:49 PM »
As you say:
"As we know, OPINIONS COUNT FOR NOTHING..............., without evidence." 

Is exactly the point being made in previous posts and indeed, Netflix may take an alternative tack reflecting that truth in their forthcoming documentary.

As it stands ... why would they spend too much time on a dis-proven theory?

Why not indeed if they think there is profit in it?

What dis-proven theory ?

The case remains unsolved, no matter the hype.

One final lead, or words to that effect............................

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2017, 06:55:46 PM »
As a reminder, no theory has been disproved or proved.

As we know, OPINIONS COUNT FOR NOTHING..............., without evidence.

If posters claim there is evidence for any theory, THEN CITE IT, noting the previous sentence.
Redwood clearly stated that they believed Maddie was abducted based on the evidence....we just don't know what evidence he was referring to.

Offline misty

« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2017, 07:05:04 PM »
What dis-proven theory ?

The case remains unsolved, no matter the hype.

One final lead, or words to that effect............................

Without opinion, there is nothing left to discuss. Is it your wish that discussion ceases?

stephen25000

« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2017, 07:08:33 PM »
Without opinion, there is nothing left to discuss. Is it your wish that discussion ceases?

I hope your intention is not to goad.

I have said nothing about stopping discussion, and mere discussion won't solve this case.

FACTS DO, along with evidence.

So Misty, do you have any CITES to show an abduction happened ?

Offline misty

« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2017, 07:15:27 PM »
I hope your intention is not to goad.

I have said nothing about stopping discussion, and mere discussion won't solve this case.

FACTS DO, along with evidence.

So Misty, do you have any CITES to show an abduction happened ?

Most of us realise that discussion here & elsewhere will not solve the case.
Most of us realise that we do not have sight of all the facts or evidence in the case.
Most of us realise that we have to opine based on our own interpretation of the available information.
The cite for abduction is a)Mark Rowley's statement & b) Pedro do Carmo stating the McCanns are not suspects.

What evidence, with cites, do you have to show an abduction did not occur?

stephen25000

« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2017, 07:17:40 PM »
Most of us realise that discussion here & elsewhere will not solve the case.
Most of us realise that we do not have sight of all the facts or evidence in the case.
Most of us realise that we have to opine based on our own interpretation of the available information.
The cite for abduction is a)Mark Rowley's statement & b) Pedro do Carmo stating the McCanns are not suspects.

What evidence, with cites, do you have to show an abduction did not occur?

Mark Rowley and Carmo provided no evidence whatsoever of abduction.

Why do you think Rowley  referred to multiple hypotheses ?

What is Rowley's day to day contribution to the investigation ?

Or is he merely a spokesman and nothing more ?

Now what evidence do you have to show one of the other two scenarios did not occur ?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:22:23 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline misty

« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2017, 07:23:45 PM »

Now what evidence do you have to show one of the other two scenarios did not occur ?

The police have no obligation to provide the public with any evidence. The limited information they have officially provided tells us that they are not looking at the parents but primarily at abduction. I don't think it can be any clearer than that.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2017, 07:25:47 PM »

The fact that neither the Portuguese nor SY are treating the McCann's as suspects is evidence of their non involvement
The archiving report said woke and wandered was highly unlikely..... could  you explain any reason why neither police force suspect the parents

With both scenarios so unlikely it makes the third highly likely

Offline Brietta

« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2017, 07:27:38 PM »
Members reminded that the topic is the proposed documentary by Netflix ... please try not to stray too far from that.

Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2017, 07:29:44 PM »
The police have no obligation to provide the public with any evidence. The limited information they have officially provided tells us that they are not looking at the parents but primarily at abduction. I don't think it can be any clearer than that.

They haven't solved the case.

Likewise, we also know SY never formally interviewed the McCann's, yet others were, under the watch of the Portuguese.

Failing to formally interview the McCann's and their companions was a fundamental error.

Now can you provide other examples OF OTHER CASES OF MISSING CHILDREN where UK Police did not formally interview the parents, friends or members of the family ?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:34:23 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2017, 07:30:27 PM »

I would not be rash enough to lay my purse on anything The Peelers said publicly during an active investigation.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey