Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75551 times)

stephen25000

Re: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #270 on: October 20, 2017, 12:27:05 PM »
All domestic remedies exhausted....within 6 months...damage to plaintiff
I've looked at it before and it was extensively discussed on the Amazon forum

Domestic remedies dave ?

The case took place in Portugal.

The McCann's have not been arrested or put on trial.

They failed in their court case in Portugal.

What damages dave ?

They damaged themselves by their own actions.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #271 on: October 20, 2017, 12:32:46 PM »
Domestic remedies dave ?

The case took place in Portugal.

The McCann's have not been arrested or put on trial.

They failed in their court case in Portugal.

What damages dave ?

They damaged themselves by their own actions.
Domestic applies to Portugal Stephen...that is a very basic misunderstanding on your part

Offline barrier

« Reply #272 on: October 20, 2017, 12:36:18 PM »
All domestic remedies exhausted....within 6 months...damage to plaintiff
I've looked at it before and it was extensively discussed on the Amazon forum

Hmmm,I wonder if winning the initial judgement acts against them,Amaral successfully had that overturned on appeal,the McCanns appealed against that decision to the SC,they upheld Amarals appeal,so just what are the McCanns going to the ECHR for? any one care for a cite rather than a paper story remembering they were not going to the ECHR in July according to another article..
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

stephen25000

« Reply #273 on: October 20, 2017, 12:36:33 PM »
Domestic applies to Portugal Stephen...that is a very basic misunderstanding on your part

It doesn't matter dave.

The McCann's have no logical grounds for acceptance.

Likewise, the ECHR is effectively toothless.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:38:17 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #274 on: October 20, 2017, 12:38:58 PM »

Less of the Goading.  And back On Topic, if you please.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #275 on: October 20, 2017, 12:43:45 PM »
It doesn't matter dave.

The McCann's have no logical grounds for acceptance.

Likewise, the ECHR is effectively toothless.

As regards grounds for acceptance you are stating your opinion as fact...it isn't

We disagree...I have researched it extensively....imo the case will be accepted and quite probably the McCanns will receive a favourable ruling...you disagree...it is absolutely pointless debating who is right or wrong...time will tell
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:48:10 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #276 on: October 20, 2017, 12:50:13 PM »
Hmmm,I wonder if winning the initial judgement acts against them,Amaral successfully had that overturned on appeal,the McCanns appealed against that decision to the SC,they upheld Amarals appeal,so just what are the McCanns going to the ECHR for? any one care for a cite rather than a paper story remembering they were not going to the ECHR in July according to another article..

I can see exactly why they are going to the ECHR....time will tell if they are successful..... debating it at this stage is pointless

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #277 on: October 20, 2017, 12:52:19 PM »

I have asked for Back On Topic.  I will now be Deleting.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #278 on: October 20, 2017, 02:23:48 PM »
As far as I am concerned the mistake was made by the SC....that's what the ECHR will rule on...

But then you are not an expert on Portuguese law while the SC judges are.  I know who's opinion I would believe first and foremost.

In any event, it doesn't matter what the ECHR decides as the decision of a national court cannot be overturned.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 02:26:55 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #279 on: October 20, 2017, 02:35:26 PM »
I can see exactly why they are going to the ECHR....time will tell if they are successful..... debating it at this stage is pointless

They should be being investigated along with the Kennedys and the Madeleine Fund.  If they aren't I intend making a formal complaint to both the Met and the PJ about their involvement with Correia and they won't be able to ignore that one. For too long there has been a hidden agenda, let's get it all out in the open once and for all.

Watch this space!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 02:39:36 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #280 on: October 20, 2017, 02:54:05 PM »
They should be being investigated along with the Kennedys and the Madeleine Fund.  If they aren't I intend making a formal complaint to both the Met and the PJ about their involvement with Correia and they won't be able to ignore that one. For too long there has been a hidden agenda, let's get it all out in the open once and for all.

Watch this space!!

All in your opinion....and wrong in mine...please make the formal complaint....I reckon it will go straight in the bin

stephen25000

« Reply #281 on: October 20, 2017, 03:15:17 PM »

Watch this space!!

That would be interesting to see Angelo. 8((()*/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #282 on: October 20, 2017, 03:17:03 PM »
But then you are not an expert on Portuguese law while the SC judges are.  I know who's opinion I would believe first and foremost.

In any event, it doesn't matter what the ECHR decides as the decision of a national court cannot be overturned.

It isnt portruguese law thats important its european law......The judge in the first instance didnt agree with the SC decision....the SC get things wrong...that is a fact borne out by other cases taken to europe....as i say time will tell

Offline barrier

« Reply #283 on: October 20, 2017, 03:23:01 PM »
It isnt portruguese law thats important its european law......The judge in the first instance didnt agree with the SC decision....the SC get things wrong...that is a fact borne out by other cases taken to europe....as i say time will tell

Dave your argument is ass about face,the Judge couldn't agree nor disagree with the SC they didn't know what they would find.
Suggestion if I may,seeing as we've been warned about going off topic why not open a new thread with a case file you have tentatively mentioned above.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #284 on: October 20, 2017, 03:24:53 PM »
Dave your argument is ass about face,the Judge couldn't agree nor disagree with the SC they didn't know what they would find.
Suggestion if I may,seeing as we've been warned about going off topic why not open a new thread with a case file you have tentatively mentioned above.

the judge disagreed with the SC result.......she found differently