Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591416 times)

Offline Benice

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #960 on: April 16, 2015, 10:14:37 AM »
They were the last people who claimed to have done so.

Until proven otherwise, THAT REMAINS THE CASE.

Unless of course you believe in fantasies,

When have they ever claimed to be the last people to see her alive?   As you are putting this 'claim' forward as something significant and factual - then you need to back it up with evidence.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #961 on: April 16, 2015, 10:21:51 AM »
When have they ever claimed to be the last people to see her alive?   As you are putting this 'claim' forward as something significant and factual - then you need to back it up with evidence.

You really show a lack of comprehension.

What evidence is there anyone else saw Madeleine.

CITE the evidence. 8(0(*

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #962 on: April 16, 2015, 10:22:55 AM »

They both saw her before they went to the restaurant and then Gerald had his 'proud father' moment in the apartment later. As far as I know she hasn't been seen since.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #963 on: April 16, 2015, 10:28:51 AM »
They both saw her before they went to the restaurant and then Gerald had his 'proud father' moment in the apartment later. As far as I know she hasn't been seen since.

Odd that Gerry could see Madeleine with her blanket and cuddlecat, to have his 'proud father' moment,  with the shutters shut yet Kate couldn't when the shutters were allegedly open and there was more light in the room.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #964 on: April 16, 2015, 10:35:37 AM »
Does anyone else think it strange that Madeleine and the twins slept soundly on the Thursday night yet she and Sean cried and cried the previous two nights?  What changed?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Benice

« Reply #965 on: April 16, 2015, 10:48:32 AM »
You really show a lack of comprehension.

What evidence is there anyone else saw Madeleine.

CITE the evidence. 8(0(*

Your usual 'deflection'  tactics, which you always resort to when you can't provide evidence to back up your claims, are duly noted.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #966 on: April 16, 2015, 01:39:21 PM »
Your usual 'deflection'  tactics, which you always resort to when you can't provide evidence to back up your claims, are duly noted.

Par for the course reply benice.

Try reading the other posters comments as well.

You need to get out in the real world, and realize life is not about just supporting the mccanns. 8(0(*
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 05:44:10 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #967 on: April 16, 2015, 01:45:59 PM »
Does anyone else think it strange that Madeleine and the twins slept soundly on the Thursday night yet she and Sean cried and cried the previous two nights?  What changed?

Well, the McCanns either denied or played down the earlier crying, and suspected that sedation might have played a part on the Thursday, apparently.
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #968 on: April 16, 2015, 01:52:55 PM »
As there were 5 experienced doctors in the group, they ought to have been able to decide whether or not the remaining 2 children had been sedated.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #969 on: April 16, 2015, 05:19:24 PM »
Dear Mr Bennett,

I can confirm that whatever information I had (including some photos of my sons taken on the day Madeleine disappeared, which showed her in the background) was passed both to the police and to the McCanns at the time.

Philip Edmonds

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3471-would-this-account-for-the-unprecedented-high-level-of-political-support
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #970 on: April 16, 2015, 05:43:23 PM »

In my opinion it was later on the Tuesday night that the children cried,   Kate said Amelie woke crying and woke Sean and Madeleine,  it was about 12 o'clock.

In my opinion it was Amelie who woke first,  then Sean woke and cried followed by Madeleine shouting 'Daddy'  I think it was this night that Madeleine was talking about when she said 'why didn't you come when me and Sean cried'.     I don't think Madeleine said 'when Sean and me cried last night'   did she as Kate and Gerry were trying to think when they had cried.

Children get confused and Madeleine could have meant the Tuesday night episode as it was the only time Sean and Madeleine were woken up.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 05:51:34 PM by Lace »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #971 on: April 16, 2015, 07:06:27 PM »

In my opinion it was later on the Tuesday night that the children cried,   Kate said Amelie woke crying and woke Sean and Madeleine,  it was about 12 o'clock.

In my opinion it was Amelie who woke first,  then Sean woke and cried followed by Madeleine shouting 'Daddy'  I think it was this night that Madeleine was talking about when she said 'why didn't you come when me and Sean cried'.     I don't think Madeleine said 'when Sean and me cried last night'   did she as Kate and Gerry were trying to think when they had cried.

Children get confused and Madeleine could have meant the Tuesday night episode as it was the only time Sean and Madeleine were woken up.

A nice story with nothing at all to support it however.
Result = happy posting.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #972 on: April 16, 2015, 07:10:03 PM »
A nice story with nothing at all to support it however.
Pathfinder has spun a few not-so-nice stories with nothing to support them either - I don't see you criticising him or her!   &%+((£

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #973 on: April 16, 2015, 07:27:16 PM »
Pathfinder has spun a few not-so-nice stories with nothing to support them either - I don't see you criticising him or her!   &%+((£

The Oldfields said they heard no crying and they were next door to the children's room. Matt stayed in on the Sunday and Rachael on the Wednesday and neither heard crying. On the Thursday the twins didn't wake up all night with all the screaming and noise in the apartment. Pamela Fenn heard crying on the Tuesday. If people can't account for their time and what they were doing and when they refused to do a reconstruction to clear up all these unanswered questions it's their problem not mine.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #974 on: April 16, 2015, 07:31:31 PM »
The Oldfields said they heard no crying and they were next door to the children's room. Matt stayed in on the Sunday and Rachael on the Wednesday and neither heard crying. On the Thursday the twins didn't wake up all night with all the screaming and noise in the apartment. Pamela Fenn heard crying on the Tuesday. If people can't account for their time and what they were doing and when they refused to do a reconstruction to clear up all these unanswered questions it's their problem not mine.
That's fine, you just carry on making up your stories, I'm sure no one minds at all.  8((()*/