Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591420 times)

Offline misty

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1005 on: April 17, 2015, 11:35:53 AM »
Kate Healy TUE 1 May from PJ Files - last call 22:27. Crying reported from 22:30

WITH THANKS TO PAULO REIS:   LINK:   FOR THE DETAILED ANALYSIS REPORT, IT IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND IS NOT PART OF THE OFFICIAL RELEASED PJ FILES.

*snip*
* When the PJ obtained the McCann's mobiles they do not appear to have retrieved deleted data or to extract their contact lists
*None of the telecom records show triangulation co-ordinates but are limited to identifying the single primary antenna on which calls were registered
* The details of over 50 UK subscribers contacted by the Tapas 9 in the critical period, as well as their onward local and international call records, was included in the Rogatory Letter request in December 2007. If this information was provided, it is not in the CD
 * A critical link chart (Anexo 37) for Tuesday 1st May 2007 is missing from Inspector Dias's report

These omissions make interpretation of the data difficult but what is available provides an interesting picture. First, it is obvious that the memories in the McCanns mobiles were incomplete and, in Kate McCann's case, selectively deleted.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 11:38:31 AM by misty »

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #1006 on: April 17, 2015, 11:37:18 AM »

So,  you have never had a glass of wine or two when the children have been put to bed?    Or had a  B-B-Q and had a drink with friends in the garden?

Thats not what happened.  They left and children on their own and went off for a jolly.

The other side of the coin is important in the context of the various theories being promulgated.  Had the parents been intoxicated I would find it very difficult to believe they would have had the presence of mind to do what some accuse them of.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1007 on: April 17, 2015, 11:41:48 AM »
WITH THANKS TO PAULO REIS:   LINK:   FOR THE DETAILED ANALYSIS REPORT, IT IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND IS NOT PART OF THE OFFICIAL RELEASED PJ FILES.

*snip*
* When the PJ obtained the McCann's mobiles they do not appear to have retrieved deleted data or to extract their contact lists
*None of the telecom records show triangulation co-ordinates but are limited to identifying the single primary antenna on which calls were registered
* The details of over 50 UK subscribers contacted by the Tapas 9 in the critical period, as well as their onward local and international call records, was included in the Rogatory Letter request in December 2007. If this information was provided, it is not in the CD
 * A critical link chart (Anexo 37) for Tuesday 1st May 2007 is missing from Inspector Dias's report

These omissions make interpretation of the data difficult but what is available provides an interesting picture. First, it is obvious that the memories in the McCanns mobiles were incomplete and, in Kate McCann's case, selectively deleted.

Nothing in "Madeleine" about the time they got back or those rapid succession of phone calls before the reported crying from a witness in the apartment above.

"Only two minor aspects of that evening stand out as differing from the norm. The first was that Russell didn’t join us for dinner. Evie wasn’t well so he stayed with their girls in the apartment and Jane took his meal to him there. The second was that some time in the early hours Madeleine came through to our bedroom, complaining that Amelie was crying and had woken her up. Gerry checked on Amelie, who settled quickly, and we let Madeleine jump into bed with us." (Madeleine)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 11:53:37 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1008 on: April 17, 2015, 11:46:38 AM »
Thats not what happened.  They left and children on their own and went off for a jolly.

The other side of the coin is important in the context of the various theories being promulgated.  Had the parents been intoxicated I would find it very difficult to believe they would have had the presence of mind to do what some accuse them of.

You said the consumption of any alcohol would be inappropriate with young babies,   so it's ok as long as you don't go down the road for dinner is what you are saying?

I don't think it was excusable for them to leave the children,  but for you to say it's ok to drink as long as you stay in the apartment, is a bit ridiculous.

They weren't intoxicated,  if they had been I am sure the police would have noted it.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1009 on: April 17, 2015, 11:49:15 AM »
Nothing in "Madeleine" about the time they got back? Those rapid succession of phone calls before the reported crying from a witness in the apartment above.

"Only two minor aspects of that evening stand out as differing from the norm. The first was that Russell didn’t join us for dinner. Evie wasn’t well so he stayed with their girls in the apartment and Jane took his meal to him there. The second was that some time in the early hours Madeleine came through to our bedroom, complaining that Amelie was crying and had woken her up. Gerry checked on Amelie, who settled quickly, and we let Madeleine jump into bed with us." (Madeleine)

Jane didn't take his meal to him there,  so there's been a bit of mis interpretation there hasn't there?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1010 on: April 17, 2015, 11:49:22 AM »
You said the consumption of any alcohol would be inappropriate with young babies,   so it's ok as long as you don't go down the road for dinner is what you are saying?

I don't think it was excusable for them to leave the children,  but for you to say it's ok to drink as long as you stay in the apartment, is a bit ridiculous.

They weren't intoxicated,  if they had been I am sure the police would have noted it.

The McCanns were definitely not drunk on the 3rd. I was talking about the 1st - no police saw them at midnight.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 11:52:30 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #1011 on: April 17, 2015, 11:49:42 AM »

It was extremely poor parenting but then they realise this now.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1012 on: April 17, 2015, 11:49:52 AM »
Nothing in "Madeleine" about the time they got back? Those rapid succession of phone calls before the reported crying from a witness in the apartment above.

Deleted.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 11:52:21 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1013 on: April 17, 2015, 11:51:40 AM »
Jane didn't take his meal to him there,  so there's been a bit of mis interpretation there hasn't there?

"I actually carried his meals back to the room on that night." (JT Rog)

Offline Lace

« Reply #1014 on: April 17, 2015, 11:51:56 AM »
The McCanns were definitely not drunk on the 3rd. I was talking about the 1st - no police saw them at midnight that night.

Sorry,   I was replying to a post by Matthew Wyse not yours pathfinder.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1015 on: April 17, 2015, 11:54:01 AM »
"I actually carried his meals back to the room on that night." (JT Rog)

The waiter said he held the meal back,  and they were saying that he had had a fresh steak cooked for him,  the waiter noticed a piece of steak left on the plate when they had all left.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1016 on: April 17, 2015, 11:55:04 AM »

Good Point.  All that running about and hiding bodies if they were drunk?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1017 on: April 17, 2015, 11:56:28 AM »
The waiter said he held the meal back,  and they were saying that he had had a fresh steak cooked for him,  the waiter noticed a piece of steak left on the plate when they had all left.

We're talking about the night Russell stayed in - Tuesday 1 May. Jane brought his meals to him.

Matt stayed in Sunday
Russ Tuesday
Rachel Wednesday

Offline misty

« Reply #1018 on: April 17, 2015, 11:57:05 AM »

Where does it state that the phone pings were calls rather than texts? Where does it state the exact location of the phone?
Please do not quote Paulo Reis reports, which include comments about busty aerobics instructors, as official police documents.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1019 on: April 17, 2015, 12:02:37 PM »
We're talking about the night Russell stayed in - Tuesday 1 May. Jane brought his meals to him.

Matt stayed in Sunday
Russ Tuesday
Rachel Wednesday

Oh,  right ok.    Getting a bit confused with answering different posts.