Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352919 times)

lizzibif.

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2013, 11:19:54 AM »
Do you think admin can be available every minute 24/7 ?    If you need to blame anyone blame the muppets whose actions created the need to have new threads pre-authorised in the first place.

TOUCHY!! who rattled your cage..i was only asking.

Offline Admin

« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2013, 12:10:38 PM »
For information.

New threads can be authorised by any mod, it is not a primary admin function.

Please pm a mod if you want a new thread authorised urgently.

Offline j.rob

« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2013, 01:55:21 PM »
The reason the abduction theory does not make much sense is that the McCanns did not believe it was  something that would happen. In interviews they have said things like 'it's so rare', 'it was the last thing on our minds'.

They did not consider abduction as a risk factor when they left the children in the apartment and every now and then listened outside for the sound of crying (which is what the nannies used to do in some resorts when parents ate their dinner - they would listen outside the bedroom doors of the sleeping children.) The reason for their listening outside was to hear if any of the children were crying.

Given that abduction by a stranger was something they considered to be very unlikely, why would it be the fist conclusion that they would jump to when Madeleine went missing?

There are a score of other things that could have happened. She could have been hiding somewhere in the apartment (for instance she woke up and was scared and hid somewhere). She could have sleep walked either to a hidden corner in the apartment or indeed somewhere outside the apartment. She could have gone off to try to find her parents - to the creche, to the restaurant and so on.

She could have tried to get to one of the other apartments where the McCann friends' children were asleep - in other words trying to find one of her friends.  Someone could have heard her crying, or heard an accident and gone into the apartment to comfort her. If there had been an accident while the children were unattended someone could have taken the child to the creche or to get medical help. A nanny could have gone in, heard her in distress and taken her out to find her parents or to the creche.

She could have wandered around the resort and got lost, or wandered out of the resort. A kindly person could have found her and taken her somewhere to try to locate her parents/the police.

And so on and so on.

But no - the parents who did not believe that their children were at risk from abduction by a stranger were practically from the outset convinced that their child had been abducted - and abducted by someone working as part of a paedophile gang.

That to me does not make sense.

And as I have repeatedly stated, the last people who saw Madeleine are crucial to any investigation into a missing child.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2013, 02:07:57 PM »
The reason the abduction theory does not make much sense is that the McCanns did not believe it was  something that would happen. In interviews they have said things like 'it's so rare', 'it was the last thing on our minds'.

They did not consider abduction as a risk factor when they left the children in the apartment and every now and then listened outside for the sound of crying (which is what the nannies used to do in some resorts when parents ate their dinner - they would listen outside the bedroom doors of the sleeping children.) The reason for their listening outside was to hear if any of the children were crying.

Given that abduction by a stranger was something they considered to be very unlikely, why would it be the fist conclusion that they would jump to when Madeleine went missing?

There are a score of other things that could have happened. She could have been hiding somewhere in the apartment (for instance she woke up and was scared and hid somewhere). She could have sleep walked either to a hidden corner in the apartment or indeed somewhere outside the apartment. She could have gone off to try to find her parents - to the creche, to the restaurant and so on.

She could have tried to get to one of the other apartments where the McCann friends' children were asleep - in other words trying to find one of her friends.  Someone could have heard her crying, or heard an accident and gone into the apartment to comfort her. If there had been an accident while the children were unattended someone could have taken the child to the creche or to get medical help. A nanny could have gone in, heard her in distress and taken her out to find her parents or to the creche.

She could have wandered around the resort and got lost, or wandered out of the resort. A kindly person could have found her and taken her somewhere to try to locate her parents/the police.

And so on and so on.

But no - the parents who did not believe that their children were at risk from abduction by a stranger were practically from the outset convinced that their child had been abducted - and abducted by someone working as part of a paedophile gang.

That to me does not make sense.

And as I have repeatedly stated, the last people who saw Madeleine are crucial to any investigation into a missing child.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id301.html

Reporter:

"What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have..."

Kate McCann:

"Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

"I knew immediately she'd been taken."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 02:12:39 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2013, 02:32:19 PM »

Reporter:

"What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have..."

Kate McCann:

"Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

Yep, she knew that Madeleine would not have known how to open the window, that she would not have had the ability to do so, that she could not have climbed out without scraping herself in the fall on the other side. thatt there wre no footprints on the bed under the window

.... and that she had left her beloved Cuddlecat.

Of course Kate knew.  She aint daft !

icabodcrane

« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2013, 02:34:13 PM »

Reporter:

Kate McCann:

Hmm,  it was always the way whilst  the cloak of 'secrecy laws'  was wrapped round them

Lot's of hints and innuendo about what they  'knew'  but just weren't allowed to tell us

Turned out there was nothing
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 02:36:13 PM by icabodcrane »

Offline sadie

« Reply #171 on: October 31, 2013, 02:42:43 PM »
Hmm,  it was always the way whilst  the cloak of 'secrecy laws'  was wrapped round them

Lot's of hints and innuendo about what they  'knew'  but just weren't allowed to tell us

Turned out there was nothing
Kate knew alright.

Yep, she knew that Madeleine would/ could not have
1)  known how to open the window,
2)  had the ability to do so,
3)  climbed out without scraping herself in the fall on the other side.
Also that there were no footprints on the bed under the window. nor fibres, nor marks on the wondow or sill

.... and that she would not have left her beloved Cuddlecat.

They knew alright.  Sadly

Cariad

« Reply #172 on: October 31, 2013, 02:44:29 PM »
Kate knew alright.

Also that there were no footprints on the bed under the window. nor fibres, nor marks on the wondow or sill

Bizarre that that information was covered by judicial secrecy.

stephen25000

« Reply #173 on: October 31, 2013, 02:44:50 PM »
Kate knew alright.

'beloved cuddlecat.'

How long had Madeleine had one of these for ?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #174 on: October 31, 2013, 02:48:19 PM »
Kate knew alright.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2765.0

SO protests’ arguing the issue is to consider the conclusions. He asks about the "death" theory.

MF says it is more likely that the child died. And he adds it is impossible that someone passed through the window with a child. He says the abduction theory then doesn't make sense. He observes that there are many possibilities, it's perfectly admissible for instance that the child went out to search for her parents. If the child died, it could have been outside of the flat or in the flat. But, he says, the disappearance never could have happened through the window, he insists that it is essential to understand that it is technically, humanly, impossible. The witness concludes affirming that all the hypotheses are possible, except for the abduction “through that window”.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #176 on: October 31, 2013, 02:51:26 PM »
Long enough for her to love it.

How  long ?

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #177 on: October 31, 2013, 02:51:47 PM »
'beloved cuddlecat.'

How long had Madeleine had one of these for ?

Now there hangs a tail. I read that it was the uncle who bought 2 for the twins.

Would make sense.

I have seen a photo of maddy with her precious and favorite toy and it was a brown bear, she was actually riding piggy back on her dads back and cuddling it and it stated it was her FAVORITE TOY.

I also found several photos of the girl twin with a pink toy the same as cuddle cat. Now did Maddy take one of the toys of the other twin (jealous)...it does happen.

There is a photo of Mrs McCann on her way to Rome and she is holding the toy, and Amelie is stretching outwards trying to grab it back off her.......................

I am or never was convinced it was Maddys favorite toy.....I think it was a very convenient prop.....

Offline sadie

« Reply #178 on: October 31, 2013, 02:54:41 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2765.0

SO protests’ arguing the issue is to consider the conclusions. He asks about the "death" theory.

MF says it is more likely that the child died. And he adds it is impossible that someone passed through the window with a child. He says the abduction theory then doesn't make sense. He observes that there are many possibilities, it's perfectly admissible for instance that the child went out to search for her parents. If the child died, it could have been outside of the flat or in the flat. But, he says, the disappearance never could have happened through the window, he insists that it is essential to understand that it is technically, humanly, impossible. The witness concludes affirming that all the hypotheses are possible, except for the abduction “through that window”.
Whose MF when he is at home?.

Moita Flores .... Just a writer and self publicist, ex PJ.

Who is he to take complete notice of?  And he is totally biased

He doesn't even have the wit to consider that the front door, THE HIDDEN FRONT DOOR IN COMPLETE DARKNESS, could and probably was used

stephen25000

« Reply #179 on: October 31, 2013, 02:54:58 PM »
Now there hangs a tail. I read that it was the uncle who bought 2 for the twins.

Would make sense.

I have seen a photo of maddy with her precious and favorite toy and it was a brown bear, she was actually riding piggy back on her dads back and cuddling it and it stated it was her FAVORITE TOY.

I also found several photos of the girl twin with a pink toy the same as cuddle cat. Now did Maddy take one of the toys of the other twin (jealous)...it does happen.

There is a photo of Mrs McCann on her way to Rome and she is holding the toy, and Amelie is stretching outwards trying to grab it back off her.......................

I am or never was convinced it was Maddys favorite toy.....I think it was a very convenient prop.....

I agree, just a prop.

No more.