Author Topic: Jose Carlos Fernandes da Silva, Driver  (Read 52287 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Jose Carlos Fernandes da Silva, Driver
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2014, 12:44:07 AM »
Data does not require translation just a lot of meticulous work and perhaps a mathematical brain.

Heriberto indicated a line of inquiry based on meticulous research ... despite gaps in the documentation available to him, for which he made an appeal ... he identified an individual who should be questioned, to be ruled in or out of the inquiry.
He was not named in Heri's blog, but his name was forwarded to Portuguese and British police.

That individual has been questioned as an arguido.

I'm confused Brietta. If the individual was not named in Heri's blog, how do we know who he named and at what point did he tell us this ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2014, 01:03:32 AM »
I'm confused Brietta. If the individual was not named in Heri's blog, how do we know who he named and at what point did he tell us this ?
I know because he gave me the name at least  6 months before SY openly showed any interest in this man.

Maybe the same with Brietta?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2014, 01:06:51 AM »
Heriberto described him accurately, in a way that peeps who knew the files could work out who he was talking about.
With greatest respect for the detailed research, and for the very good window/shutter opening method video (which I think is what happened), the assumption that the awoken child would walk towards the figure at the window is absolutely incorrect (by 180 degrees).
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 01:09:27 AM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2014, 01:11:51 AM »
Heriberto described him accurately, in a way that peeps who knew the files would know who he was talking about.
With greatest respect for the detailed research, and for the very good window/shutter opening method video (which I think is what happened), the assumption that a frightened child would walk towards the figure at the window is absolutely incorrect (by 180 degrees).
So what if a person that Madeleine knew like a nanny or cleaner or someone who had been specially kind was with the shutter and window opener.

What if he/ she said that Mummy had sent her to fetch Madeleine?  "Shush, dont wake the twins?"

What if Madeleine was tempted with some sweeties by someone she knew and trusted.

Pegasus, sorry but I dont know that you are right.

I still think, however, that the front door was used, in and out

Offline pegasus

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2014, 12:25:32 AM »
So what is a person tat Madeleine knew like a nanany or cleaner or someone who had been specially kind aws with tghe shutter and window opener.

What if he/ she said that Mummy had sent her to fetch Madeleine?  Shush, dont wake the twins?

What if Madeleine was tempted with some sweeties by someone she knew and trusted.

Pegasus, sorry but I dont know that you are right.

I still think, however, thta the front door was used, in and out
It is simple. Look at the game of monster. Is the idea to run towards it? Or away?

Offline sadie

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2014, 01:00:31 AM »
It is simple. Look at the game of monster. Is the idea to run towards it? Or away?
Sorry, we are not talking monsters here but people who maybe Madeleine knew and liked.  I would be looking at people who made a special fuss of her now, if I were an official investiagtor.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2014, 01:15:31 AM »
Sorry, we are not talking monsters here but people who maybe Madeleine knew and liked.  I would be looking at people who made a special fuss of her now, if I were an official investiagtor.
So now are you going to attack the nanny?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2014, 01:32:41 AM »

I think the intruder entered via the door leading to the car park and exited the same way.
If someone opened the window, I doubt if Madeleine would have approached a stranger; but someone she knew and trusted would have had no problem enticing her over to lift her out. 
Who did she know best?
I doubt she would have known any of the arguidos well enough to approach the window of her own volition but she knew the nannies.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2014, 01:38:50 AM »
I have singled nobody out, just mentioned in vague terms the sort of people likely

Please do not put words in my mouth.  I dont do that to you !

Offline pegasus

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2014, 01:43:03 AM »
I think the intruder entered via the door leading to the car park and exited the same way.
If someone opened the window, I doubt if Madeleine would have approached a stranger; but someone she knew and trusted would have had no problem enticing her over to lift her out. 
Who did she know best?
I doubt she would have known any of the arguidos well enough to approach the window of her own volition but she knew the nannies.
The north door had a fairly good lock.
The credit card trick would not work on that lock.
To open that door from outside without force would require the person to have a key
(or to find a key just outside, for example under the doormat, or in the lower of the two buckets).
Where was the one key which had been issued to the family?
Did one of the parents have it in a pocket at the restaurant?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:52:33 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2014, 02:00:28 AM »
To open that door from outside without force would require the person to have a key
(or to find a key, for example under the mat, or in the lower of the two buckets).

From a burglar's point of view, the location of the key was irrelevant if they planned on accessing the apartment via the window. If they'd been observing the family & friends, and seen them accessing & leaving via the patio door, then I've no doubt that would have been the chosen point of entry.
If the police are indeed working on the bungled burglary scenario, I wonder what it was the men had seen of value in the McCanns apartment if not Madeleine?
If I may ask again, can anyone please tell me what those 3 hatches are used for beside the front door of 5a?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2014, 02:00:58 AM »
(or to find a key just outside, for example under the doormat, or in the lower of the two buckets).

Could have been any one of the number of keys we know to have been available for the apartment.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2014, 02:08:26 AM »
Could have been any one of the number of keys we know to have been available for the apartment.
I think no intruder entered and no key was used.
But if a key was used it could have been:
A. Key from OC key safe.
B. Key from set of keys reportedly lost by a maintenance worker TS shortly before.
C. Key which had been issued to the family.
Looking at option C first, if one of the parents had that key in pocket at restaurant, an intruder would certainly not be able to use it. But hypothetically if that key had been concealed just outside the north door, like under the doormat (not unheard of in this group) or in the buckets, an intruder would hypothetically be able to find it and use it. Anyone know if the key was actually taken to the restaurant?

BTW Where did the burglar get the key to burgle Paris Hilton's mansion?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 02:19:47 AM by pegasus »

ferryman

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2014, 06:27:06 AM »
I think no intruder entered and no key was used.
But if a key was used it could have been:
A. Key from OC key safe.
B. Key from set of keys reportedly lost by a maintenance worker TS shortly before.
C. Key which had been issued to the family.
Looking at option C first, if one of the parents had that key in pocket at restaurant, an intruder would certainly not be able to use it. But hypothetically if that key had been concealed just outside the north door, like under the doormat (not unheard of in this group) or in the buckets, an intruder would hypothetically be able to find it and use it. Anyone know if the key was actually taken to the restaurant?

BTW Where did the burglar get the key to burgle Paris Hilton's mansion?

It is thought Mrs Fenn's intruder let himself in with a key:

In the weeks before Madeleine disappeared Mrs Fenn scared off an intruder who had apparently let himself into her apartment with a key.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id331.html

Offline Admin

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2014, 07:29:51 AM »
It's too bad that residents of Praia da Luz with minor misdemeanors to their name  couldn't make phonecalls on 3/4 May 2007 without now seven years later being considered as child abductors. Have investigators so little to go on that they now resolve to destroy other lives with this nonsense in order to justify their own existence?  The question must be asked as to why has this all been made public?