Author Topic: New technology image of Madeleine McCann at 17.  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: New technology image of Madeleine McCann at 17.
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2020, 03:41:55 PM »

You would - I wouldn't.

We have different ideas as to what the truth is and who is more likely to find it

Offline kizzy

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2020, 04:13:39 PM »
We have different ideas as to what the truth is and who is more likely to find it

We do

Offline sadie

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2020, 07:04:54 PM »
Sadie with all due respect that is fine if you think it's very good - I know you believe in what you say and post.

It's just I could not see Maddie looking like that at 17- to me, it looks like its made to resemble k or g mcc.

A few weeks ago I gathered a lot of old photos of my kids and grandkids and made a collage.

The range of them being a few months old into adulthood with time from the lockdown I had so many it ended up like a jigsaw.

With it only just being heads and shoulders even I had trouble putting together who was who as I wanted to keep each one person in a sort of circle from baby to nearest present time. 

It is still not completely finished, but just looking at it now the change is often dramatic especially 5 to 14 age range. The moral of this post is young people's features do change. even from 2012 to 2020

It's like the picture of Maddie the mccs first put out about 2 1/2 chubby face, was nothing like how Maddie looked in the park a few days before she went missing

I hope you're keeping well Sadie.

Thank you Kizzy.  Am slowed down very considerably and am living with a lot of medical problems.   However, happily, there is nothing really ugly rearing its head at the moment, which is a change … unless you consider a nasty looking area of skin which looks as tho' it might be a big ulcer forming on my lower leg. 

We both get by and make the best of things, taking great care to remain isolated and virus free

And how about you?  Do hope that you and yours keep well.

And that everyone here keeps well too.   Believe it or not, I may argue fiercely at times, but I worry about you all

Anyone know what has happened to Misty?   Do hope that she is OK.   It has been three weeks since she logged in and she hasn't responded to my pm, which is unusual.

Soz, off topic.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 03:19:00 PM »
Thank you Kizzy.  Am slowed down very considerably and am living with a lot of medical problems.   However, happily, there is nothing really ugly rearing its head at the moment, which is a change … unless you consider a nasty looking area of skin which looks as tho' it might be a big ulcer forming on my lower leg. 

We both get by and make the best of things, taking great care to remain isolated and virus free

And how about you?  Do hope that you and yours keep well.

And that everyone here keeps well too.   Believe it or not, I may argue fiercely at times, but I worry about you all

Anyone know what has happened to Misty?   Do hope that she is OK.   It has been three weeks since she logged in and she hasn't responded to my pm, which is unusual.

Soz, off topic.

Well hopefully it won't turn out to be anything nasty on your leg Sadie.

I always think health and quality of life are the main things - and you seem to do incredibly well.

Thank you and everything is fine here - keep finding lots to do.

I hope you have got in touch with Misty.

Off-topic again but at the moment - there's nothing really on topic.

Keep well Sadie and safe.

Offline sadie

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2020, 01:00:39 AM »
Well hopefully it won't turn out to be anything nasty on your leg Sadie.

I always think health and quality of life are the main things - and you seem to do incredibly well.

Thank you and everything is fine here - keep finding lots to do.

I hope you have got in touch with Misty.

Off-topic again but at the moment - there's nothing really on topic.

Keep well Sadie and safe.

Thank you, Kizzy

Have just emailed her; she didn't respond to my pm.     Do hope that she is OK

You take care too … and keep those little ones singing "Happy Birthday to Nana....".    @)(++(*

Offline sadie

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2020, 07:13:14 PM »

-SNIP-

Good news, Misty has emailed me back and she has no major illness worries, but sounded a bit tired.  She is taking a break.