Author Topic: Discrepancies in the Case/ Strange Procedures/ Perceived or Not..  (Read 4291 times)

Offline [...]

Many a time I have found things that I feel are questionable in this case...
So with a prompt.. Will Try and List some of what are conceivably "Discrepancies" and "Strange Procedures" In The Case against Dr Vincent Tabak..

(1): The appearance at Court 2 of The Old Bailey has to be a BIG eyebrow raiser... It is extremely unusual as far as I can find out.. For "A Simple Murder" to be seen in this Court Room..

Court Two is the high-security court, and terrorist trials and the like often take place here.

Looking for any "Murder" trial's that have been heard in this Court Room 2.. I found it impossible to locate "Any" at this present time..

The following famous cases were not seen at "Court 2"

"The Yorkshire Ripper" 
"The Krays"
"Neilson [Black Panther]"
"Dennis Nilsen,"

These notorious Cases  were heard in "Court Room 1" and these particular cases were "Famous" and "Heinous"..  Dr Vincent Tabak's Case cannot compare to any of these Cases...(IMO).. and I find that his appearance at Court 2 of 'The Old Bailey".. Via Video Link, to be extremely perplexing... Not to diminish the 'Murder" of a young woman, but the type of case (IMO).. Is of no comparison to cases heard in Court 1.. Yet special dispensation appears to have been awarded to 'The Prosecution" to have "This Case"... heard in court 2..

The fact that it was also via video link causes me to "Question" the validity of this appearance.. If it's a highly secure Court Room... Then Dr Vincent Tabak should have appeared in person and "NOT" via video link... Or else he might as well of appeared in any "Court Room at The Old Bailey" via video link... It makes "NO" Sense whatsoever for his "Plea" appearance to be made via video link at "Court 2" of "The Old Bailey"...(IMO)

Someone seems to have moved heaven and earth to change the court date from it's original location at "Bristol Crown Court" to Court 2 at The Old Bailey"... So much so... very few were actually aware of the change of location...
Dr Vincent Tabak's Family were not in attendance as far as I am aware.... which with little contact with Dr Vincent Tabak one would imagine that they would be there for moral support...

People arrived at "Bristol Crown Court" hoping to see Dr Vincent Tabak at the 'Hearing" stage..
Many left disappointed and confused with the change of venue..

Were "The Tabak Family" informed of what was going to be happening at Court 2 of "The Old Bailey"?? I do not remember ever seeing any images of them attending Court 2.. Had someone Informed "The Tabak Family".. what was happening at Court 2 of "The Old Bailey"??

Miss Yeates’s parents, David and Teresa, were in Court 2 of the Old Bailey to witness Tabak – who was appearing by videolink from Long Lartin prison where he is on remand – admit to killing their 25-year-old daughter.

So "WHY" The "SECRECY"???  If nothing unusual was taking place for this "Simple Murder Trial"????

What "Charges" "Perceived " or Not was Dr Vincent Tabak Facing... To attend, what is already a "High-Security Court" via "A Video Link" instead of with an Armed Guard at this High-Security Court for a 'Hearing" regarding "This Simple Murder"???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8496027/Dutch-engineer-Vincent-Tabak-admits-I-did-kill-Jo-Yeates.html

https://old-bailey.com/visiting-the-old-bailey/

Offline John

Re: Discrepancies in the Case/ Strange Procedures/ Perceived or Not..
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 02:12:09 AM »
There are a variety of reasons why a trial venue is moved at the last minute, two of them being that the Judge was only available in London that day or because of security concerns at the original venue. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 07:04:10 AM »
There are a variety of reasons why a trial venue is moved at the last minute, two of them being that the Judge was only available in London that day or because of security concerns at the original venue.

Maybe a move in date an adjournment.... But A move In Location and A different Judge to Boot seems rather extraordinary, wouldn't you say so John??

As I'm no expert.. maybe someone could enlighten us on why this trial was "Moved"  and why the change of "Judge"

Offline [...]

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 07:56:27 AM »
(2): Why would "The Head Of The Complex Case Unit be involved and see through to the end, this "Simple Murder Case"... When The Complex Case Unit deals with Complex Crimes?? Their 21 Criteria doesn't cover anything in relation to Dr Vincent Tabak's Crime, he's in Jail for...

I have said before the only use of "The Complex Crime Unit" in relation to Dr Vincent Tabak, would be to apply to "The Dutch Authorities for assistance in "Interviewing him...(IMO)..
 An Interview of 6 hours, which again in "Dutch Law" is the allotted time to interview a suspect, either apply for an "Extension".. Charge them or release them...

DCI Phil Jones, DC Karen Thomas and Ann Reddrop... must all have been aware "That" The Interview in Holland of Dr Vincent Tabak was an "Interview" they would carry out as Dr Vincent Tabak being a suspect in this case..(IMO)

Yet... They "ALL" would have us believe that it was Dr Vincent Tabak's over interest In the Case that prompted the "Long" Interview and DNA test in Holland...  DCI Phil Jones stated.. that "All" witness's had provided a DNA Sample.. And DC Karen Thomas also declared "That it was at "The end of The Process" that they gained this DNA sample.. "The Process" being..(IMO) "The 6 hour Interview in Holland as a "Suspect" which I believe was obtained illegally... As they had "NOT" Cautioned Dr Vincent Tabak at the start of this "Process"..(IMO) This Interview became the start ...Setting into Motion a course of Events that Dr Vincent Tabak had "NO" control over...

A course of Events That Dr Vincent Tabak had insufficient Legal Guidance and Insufficient Knowledge of "English Law" to know whether or not.. That the "Interview" was "Legal" in the eye's of "English Law" ..(IMO).. Or that his "RIGHTS" had been 'ABUSED"...(IMO)..

So why did they "NOT" Caution Dr Vincent Tabak at the time this "Interview" started ?? Why was Dr Vincent Tabak, not given the legal right to have a Lawyer present at this 'Interview"??

Why has "The Media" not ever questioned "The Holland" Interview and how Dr Vincent Tabak was Questioned for 6 hours after a phone call being made about "A Car" changing position??

DC Karen Thomas had to have the legal ammunition to "Interview" Dr Vincent Tabak in a "Foreign Country".. she would not go over there without it rubber sealed ....(IMO)..

And Ann Reddrop I believe was "The" person who rubber stamped this Interview of Dr Vincent Tabak...(IMO).. when she claimed in a TV recorded Interview outside "Bristol Crown Court" that the "CPS" had come to her for advice in relation to this case in late December 2010... Showing us that she had actively "Pursued" Dr Vincent Tabak as a "SUSPECT" in "The Murder of Joanna Yeates" without any "SOLID EVIDENCE" to support this theory.. (IMO)..

Therefore holding herself responsible for the "Arrest", "Incarceration" and "Subsequent Trial" of Dr Vincent Tabak were (IMO)... he received unfair treatment in this CASE from "Start" to Finish"...

https://www.rechtspraak.nl/SiteCollectionDocuments/If-you-are-suspected-of-a-criminal-offence.pdf

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 08:37:38 AM »

Exactly what my ex-lawyer husband says, John! 

However, it does seem that nobody who knew VT, or who would have recognised him, attended, and one might ask why not.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 09:16:37 AM »
There is so much that the media has never questioned re this case------why the Old Bailey, why the long interview in Holland  are two such topics.  The fire and rescue equipment is another-----and I cannot believe there were no reporters in Longwood Lane at the time.

I'm not a great one for conspiracy theories , but I do believe it is possible the newspapers were told to "shut up. " Either that, or the papers were scared stiff to publish anything about this case after the trouble they got into over CJ, so they decided to shut up. Six years later, of course, few people even remember the case , and I would imagine that is partly because it has had so little media attention.( Not talking about CJ, of course-----everyone knows who he is, because he has had a lot of media attention!!  ).

Offline [...]

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 10:47:52 AM »
(3): The Timing Discrepancies in this case, which were stated in Court by Dr Vincent Tabak's own defence team.. Yet they did not act upon them... Sally Ramage produced a paper with some of the "Transcript" from The Trial of Dr Vincent Tabak "... And it is within these papers the Defence Contradict themselves for all to see and leave their client sat in 'The Dock" with no-one supporting his Defence ... (IMO)...

Defence Counsel: Can you look at item where you sent message to Tanja ‘missing you’
Can you remember if you sent it before you decided to go to Asda.
Recapping- you come off the Internet at 7.37pm (our entry 47) & remain in your flat until
9.29pm (our entry 88).

Clearly Dr Vincent Tabak by his Defences own admission was at home until 9:29pm on December 17th 2010

But in another breath "The Defence" earlier state:

One thing is certain. Joanna Yeates was killed between 21.00 and 21.30 pm on Friday 17
December 2010.

Allowing exactly

60 Seconds for Dr Vincent Tabak to kill Joanna Yeates.. he would have had to complete the following actions in 60 Seconds if we are to believe that Dr Vincent Tabak is "Guilty" of The Murder of Joanna Yeates ..

(1):   Walk around to her flat Knock on the door.

(2):   Enter Flat and hang up his coat..

(3):   Converse for 10 minutes..

(4):   Strangle her for 20 Seconds

This is "Impossible in The 60 Seconds that "The Defence" claim Dr Vincent Tabak had to commit this Crime..
Following and before her Death he then would have between the hours of 9:29pm and 10:13 pm approximately 44 minutes to do the above and the following below..

(5):   Move her into her bedroom from the kitchen and place on the bed

(6):   Go back to his Flat and "Panic"..

(7):   Go back to Joanna Yeates flat and move the body

(8):   Carry the body through the Hall..

(9):   Out of the front door..

(10): Turn left along the building..

(11): Turn left along the back of the Building

(12):  Take her into his Flat

(13): Put her on the bed in the spare room

(14): Get his Bicycle Bag, put her inside ..

(15): Get his Car from the main Road in Canygne Road and park it outside his flat

(16): Carry Joanna Yeates from his Flat to his car..

(17): Make two attempts at placing her in the boot of the car..

(18): Go back to Joanna Yeates Flat and turn off the Oven

(19): Turn off the TV

(20): Take the Pizza and Packaging

(21): Take The "Missing Sock"

(22): Make sure no 'Forensic evidence of himself was inside the Flat

(23): Lock the front Door

(24): Get in his car and go to ASDA!!

Note that there were "NO" Drag Marks on Joanna Yeates body.. So Dr Vincent Tabak would have had to lift a 'Dead Weight" on his own and complete all these actions and look composed enough that when he is seen on the ASDA CCTV he looks quite calm and collected and texts Tanja to tell her he's missing her and he is bored..

It would have been less of a problem to him or anyone for that matter to leave the body in "Situ" and continue cleaning up and carry on about his business.. than to add to what could possibly be a 'Whole Host" of "Forensic Evidence" that could be attributed to him and put him inside "Joanna Yeates Flat" on the night/day of her "Murder"!! (IMO)..

Also NOTE.. That there was "NO" Forensic Evidence of Dr Vincent Tabak inside The Flat of Joanna Yeates and "NO" Forensic Evidence" of Joanna Yeates being inside Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat either....

I have attached an image of the layout of these flats and parking area to get some concept of the "Movement" Dr Vincent Tabak would have to have made....

EDIT;.. I have attached another image showing the movements between each flat.... Each movement has a Coloured line

(A): The RED LINE denotes Dr Vincent Tabak Arriving at Joanna Yeates Flat

(B): The Blue LINE Denotes Dr Vincent Tabak Moving Joanna Yeates to her Bedroom

(C):The YELLOW LINE Denotes Dr Vincent Tabak return to his Flat to Panic and return to Joanna Yeates Flat

(D):The GREEN LINE Denotes Dr Vincent Tabak moving Joanna Yeates From her Flat to his spare bedroom

(E): The BROWN LINE on the right hand Diagram Denotes Dr Vincent Tabak going to collect his Car from Canygne
       Road and Parking it by his Flat..

(F):The BLACK LINE Denotes Dr Vincent Tabak moving Joanna Yeates from the spare bedroom to the Car Park...

I haven't included his return to the Flat to take Pizza and Sock turning off appliances as he goes...

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2017, 01:14:48 PM »
(2): Why would "The Head Of The Complex Case Unit be involved and see through to the end, this "Simple Murder Case"... When The Complex Case Unit deals with Complex Crimes?? Their 21 Criteria doesn't cover anything in relation to Dr Vincent Tabak's Crime, he's in Jail for...

I have said before the only use of "The Complex Crime Unit" in relation to Dr Vincent Tabak, would be to apply to "The Dutch Authorities for assistance in "Interviewing him...(IMO)..
 An Interview of 6 hours, which again in "Dutch Law" is the allotted time to interview a suspect, either apply for an "Extension".. Charge them or release them...

DCI Phil Jones, DC Karen Thomas and Ann Reddrop... must all have been aware "That" The Interview in Holland of Dr Vincent Tabak was an "Interview" they would carry out as Dr Vincent Tabak being a suspect in this case..(IMO)

Yet... They "ALL" would have us believe that it was Dr Vincent Tabak's over interest In the Case that prompted the "Long" Interview and DNA test in Holland...  DCI Phil Jones stated.. that "All" witness's had provided a DNA Sample.. And DC Karen Thomas also declared "That it was at "The end of The Process" that they gained this DNA sample.. "The Process" being..(IMO) "The 6 hour Interview in Holland as a "Suspect" which I believe was obtained illegally... As they had "NOT" Cautioned Dr Vincent Tabak at the start of this "Process"..(IMO) This Interview became the start ...Setting into Motion a course of Events that Dr Vincent Tabak had "NO" control over...

A course of Events That Dr Vincent Tabak had insufficient Legal Guidance and Insufficient Knowledge of "English Law" to know whether or not.. That the "Interview" was "Legal" in the eye's of "English Law" ..(IMO).. Or that his "RIGHTS" had been 'ABUSED"...(IMO)..

So why did they "NOT" Caution Dr Vincent Tabak at the time this "Interview" started ?? Why was Dr Vincent Tabak, not given the legal right to have a Lawyer present at this 'Interview"??

Why has "The Media" not ever questioned "The Holland" Interview and how Dr Vincent Tabak was Questioned for 6 hours after a phone call being made about "A Car" changing position??

DC Karen Thomas had to have the legal ammunition to "Interview" Dr Vincent Tabak in a "Foreign Country".. she would not go over there without it rubber sealed ....(IMO)..

And Ann Reddrop I believe was "The" person who rubber stamped this Interview of Dr Vincent Tabak...(IMO).. when she claimed in a TV recorded Interview outside "Bristol Crown Court" that the "CPS" had come to her for advice in relation to this case in late December 2010... Showing us that she had actively "Pursued" Dr Vincent Tabak as a "SUSPECT" in "The Murder of Joanna Yeates" without any "SOLID EVIDENCE" to support this theory.. (IMO)..

Therefore holding herself responsible for the "Arrest", "Incarceration" and "Subsequent Trial" of Dr Vincent Tabak were (IMO)... he received unfair treatment in this CASE from "Start" to Finish"...

https://www.rechtspraak.nl/SiteCollectionDocuments/If-you-are-suspected-of-a-criminal-offence.pdf

I admit not being that knowledgeable yet about this case but the jaunt to Holland interests me.  I too cannot understand and am somewhat puzzled as to why, if Vincent Tabak was merely a witness, then why wasn't his girlfriend deemed a witness too?  What is clear however is that the English police investigators became increasingly suspicious as the interview went on.  I wonder if the request for a mouth swab sample was made in order to gauge Tabak's reaction?  If it was, it certainly worked.

Was Tabak's girlfriend also asked to provide a mouth swab and if not, why not?

« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 01:34:23 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 01:26:28 PM »
(3): The Timing Discrepancies in this case, which were stated in Court by Dr Vincent Tabak's own defence team.. Yet they did not act upon them... Sally Ramage produced a paper with some of the "Transcript" from The Trial of Dr Vincent Tabak "... And it is within these papers the Defence Contradict themselves for all to see and leave their client sat in 'The Dock" with no-one supporting his Defence ... (IMO)...

Clearly Dr Vincent Tabak by his Defences own admission was at home until 9:29pm on December 17th 2010

But in another breath "The Defence" earlier state:

Allowing exactly

60 Seconds for Dr Vincent Tabak to kill Joanna Yeates.. he would have had to complete the following actions in 60 Seconds if we are to believe that Dr Vincent Tabak is "Guilty" of The Murder of Joanna Yeates ..

EDIT;.. I have attached another image showing the movements between each flat.... Each movement has a Coloured line

(A): The RED LINE denotes Dr Vincent Tabak Arriving at Joanna Yeates Flat

(B): The Blue LINE Denotes Dr Vincent Tabak Moving Joanna Yeates to her Bedroom

(C):The YELLOW LINE Denotes Dr Vincent Tabak return to his Flat to Panic and return to Joanna Yeates Flat

(D):The GREEN LINE Denotes Dr Vincent Tabak moving Joanna Yeates From her Flat to his spare bedroom

(E): The BROWN LINE on the right hand Diagram Denotes Dr Vincent Tabak going to collect his Car from Canygne
       Road and Parking it by his Flat..

(F):The BLACK LINE Denotes Dr Vincent Tabak moving Joanna Yeates from the spare bedroom to the Car Park...

I haven't included his return to the Flat to take Pizza and Sock turning off appliances as he goes...

An excellent diagram which is most helpful for those of us who are just learning about the case.  For one thing, I wasn't aware the murder took place in Joanna's tiny kitchen, did VT admit this or was something found there to suggest it?

The other thing which strikes me about the two movements where Joanna was moved between the flats and then moved from VT's flat to his car is that he took a huge risk as he could have been seen.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 04:05:50 PM by John »

Offline [...]

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 02:23:45 PM »
An excellent diagram which is most helpful for those of us who are just learning about the case.  For one thing, I wasn't aware the murder took place in Joanna's tiny kitchen, did VT admit this or was something found there to suggest it?

The other thing which strikes me about the two movements where Joanna was moved between the flats and then moved from VT's flat to his car is that he took a huge risk as he could have been seen.

It was explained at "Trial" I Believe that Dr Vincent Tabak struck up a converstaion with Joanna Yeates in the "Kitchen" he apparently went to make A "Pass" at her and she screamed ... When trying to stop her screaming... This is when he apprantly put his hand around her throat whilst supporting her back with his other hand ... He let go... she screamed again and she was died in 20 seconds...

William Clegg's Opening speech first mentions the kitchen on page 14 of Sally Ramage Papers

"RED LINE".......

He left his flat; was walking towards his car and went past her kitchen window.
The kitchen blind was broken and so stayed up all the time, as Greg Reardon had
confirmed.

Then on Page 20 Dr Vincent Tabak replies to his Defence Council...

Defence Counsel: What room did you go into?
Tabak: Kitchen- both of us.

The Defence never state that this Incident happened outside "The Kitchen"...  Dr Vincent Tabak, further goes on to state on page 21 of the Sally Ramage papers ..

"BLUE LINE"...

Defence Counsel: What did you do?
Tabak: I put her on her bed in her bedroom.

Dr Vincent Tabak  explains that he put her on her own bed.....  The reason for this part of the "Story"
 (IMO).. was because Joanna Yeates Earring was found under her duvet... And I believe they would need an explanation.. which had no detail... of how it could be possible for this Earring to end up in The "Duvet".... The other issue they did not touch upon... Was how her other Earring ended up under a Pile of clothes in the bedroom... Which her father discovered ...

"YELLOW LINE"......

Defence Counsel: Where did you go?
Tabak: I went back to my flat.

Still with the "Yellow Line"..

Defence Counsel: How long were you in your flat?
Tabak: Only a couple of minutes maybe.
Defence Counsel: Where did you go then?
Tabak: I went back to Joanna’s flat.

He arrives back at Joanna Yeates Flat and the "GREEN LINE".....

Defence Counsel: Accepting that she was dead, what did you do?
Tabak: After a couple of minutes I lifted the body and carried it over to my flat.

Not forgetting the all important...

Defence Counsel: What did you do next?
Tabak: I decided to put her body in my bicycle cover.

To stop "ANY TRANSFER"... after the event !!

He then goes back to Joanna Yeates flat... which i didn't colour code..

Defence Counsel: After you put the body in the boot of your car, what did you do next?
Tabak: I went back to Joanna’s flat and switched off the TV and the oven; I took away the
sock and the pizza.

"BROWN LINE"......

Defence Counsel: Where was the car?
Tabak: On the street.

Defence Counsel: Then you took the body out to the street?
Tabak: No. I backed the car into the drive.

"Black Line" 
Defence Counsel: Then what did you do?
Tabak: I put the body into the car.

These quotes are from pages 20 and 22 of "The Sally Ramage" PDF

Offline [...]

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 02:54:36 PM »
I admit not being that knowledgeable yet about this case but the jaunt to Holland interests me.  I too cannot understand and am somewhat puzzled as to why, if Vincent Tabak was merely a witness, then why wasn't his girlfriend deemed a witness too?  What is clear however is that the English police investigators became increasingly suspicious as the interview went on.  I wonder if the request for a mouth swab sample was made in order to gauge Tabak's reaction?  If it was, it certainly worked.

Was Tabak's girlfriend also asked to provide a mouth swab and if not, why not?
'The Jaunt To Holland Should Interest Everyone.... (IMO)... John..

If all Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson witnessed was the changing of the "Position" of 'The Landlords car"... "The English Police" could and should have waited for Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson's return to England on the 2nd January 2011..

But.... "The Head of The Complex Crime Unit at the time Ann Reddrop," stated she had planned Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest... and that The CPS' had come to her for advise in late December 2010. Implying that they already suspected Dr Vincent Tabak in late December 2010... I say again this has to be the case... because the "Phone Call" received from Holland by Dr Vincent Tabak or Tanja Morson about "The Landlords Car changing Position" was made on the 31st December 2010..

Which makes one wonder when the CPS had asked for "This Advice".. and when was

The Permission granted from The Dutch Authorities to Interview Dr Vincent Tabak in his native Country of Holland ???

There does not appear to be enough time to recieve the "Phone Call from either Dr Vincent Tabak or Tanja Morson on the 31st December 2010 and Apply for and Receive Permission from "The Dutch Authorities" ... then fly out to Holland and Interview Dr Vincent Tabak all on the same day as the 31st December 2010.... (IMO)..

I also believe that they would need "The Dutch Authorities permission to "Obtain" a DNA sample... I have posted somewhere on this forum about that also...

As for Tanja Morson... she was Never "Interviewed" as far as DC Karen Thomas, DCI Phil Jones and Ann Reddrop say in any videoed interview they have given since Dr Vincent Tabak's incarceration... And it was never mentioned before either...

"The Landlord's Car Changing Position" has never really been quantified... (IMO)...  CJ called Dr Vincent Tabak by his Christian name... and as Dr Vincent Tabak had been a tenant for quite sometime i would assume he too called CJ "Chris" and wouldn't have referred to him as "The Landlord"...

Which throws up the possibility that Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson could have easily have been talking about "A Landlord" from a Pub....

But this apparent incriminating evidence was what was used against Dr Vincent Tabak saying that "He was trying to Incriminate "The Landlord"... And "The Landlord" that we have all come to understand being "Christopher Jefferies owner of some properties at 44 Canygne Road Bristol..

But was he really "The Landlord" that was being referred too???

Offline Leonora

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2017, 05:04:39 PM »
... because the "Phone Call" received from Holland by Dr Vincent Tabak or Tanja Morson about "The Landlords Car changing Position" was made on the 31st December 2010..
The "phone call" was made the day before, within hours of the arrest of Christopher Jefferies being made public. 31st December 2010 was when DC Karen Thomas and her Unidentified Colleague hot-footed it to Schiphol in response to it.

Offline [...]

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 05:06:56 PM »
The "phone call" was made the day before, within hours of the arrest of Christopher Jefferies being made public. 31st December 2010 was when DC Karen Thomas and her Unidentified Colleague hot-footed it to Schiphol in response to it.

Thanks for that Leonora... I'm sure DCI Phil Jones had said something about a phone call on the 31st December 2010... I'll have to check various video's to clarify this .. I may be mistaken....

Offline [...]

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2017, 09:30:23 AM »
(4):  This has to be the one that particularly annoys... This innocuous search at the begining of "The prosecutions" Timeline from the Sally Ramage papers...  A search about nothing.. of significance ..Yet it "Screams Out "...are those searches Dr Vincent Tabaks??? (IMO)..  I have questioned whether these searches are actually Dr Vincent Tabak's searches... and Not something else... The defence didn't examine Dr Vincent Tabak's laptops... and "The Prosecution put on a film... There has been no independant examination of Dr Vincent Tabak's laptop to verify that the searches that were used in court.. Were actually 'The Search history of Dr Vincewnt Tabak...

"The Prosecution had a Document that was some 1300 pages long and did not present this document to "The Defence" until Friday the 7th October 2011, I believe.. Given no time for "The Defence to question ,Cross reference ,or understand everything held within the 1300 page Document..

This Document which the Jury had each been given a copy held the Phone Calls, Text Messages, Emails, Movements and Searches of the 4 residence of Flat 1 and Flat 2 on 44 Canygne Road.. The document had around 566 Timelines of events and was used by The Prosecution as evidence of Dr Vincent Tabak's supposed planning and tracking of "The Murder Investigation".. Personally I "DO NOT" believe that these Searches are Dr Vincent Tabak's Searches ..

At Line 118 of the prosecution chart
Tabak accessed the Internet and performed some Google searches
On 18 Dec 2010, Tabak searched at
1.26 am- ‘BBC news’ and ‘weather forecast’
1.46 am- ‘weather forecast’
1.47 am- ‘BBC Bristol news’

The above quote is from The Trial Transcript and has very little Interest until you look again... You really need  The Defences Time Line to show how this "Search" is Not! Dr Vincent Tabak's .. (IMO)..

Defence Counsel: You were on the Internet later. Why did you do that? Constant contact
with Tanja by phone.
At I.38 am, 18 December, you were leaving again in the hatchback.
Is this to collect Tanja from the Coach?
Tabak: Yes.

Dr Vincent Tabak was seen leaving at 1:38am on the 18th December 2010..  Making 'TWO" searches impossible for him to do.... (IMO)...

Defence Counsel: We can see the journey to collect her. We can see you turn right at
Park Street into a lane that does not lead anywhere. Two minutes later- you came out.
Why did you go there?
Tabak: I was not paying attention to where I was going- so I took a wrong turning and
then to Park Street.
Defence Counsel: We can see the video of you going out of Park Street. Then you made a
call to Tanja. That was to ask her directions as to where to collect her?

1.46 am- ‘weather forecast’
1.47 am- ‘BBC Bristol news’

Dr Vincent Tabak was out driving to collect Tanja at 1:46am and 1:47am on the 18th December 2010 he calls Tanja to get directions because he is lost on Park Street... This is the photograph they have used of Dr Vincent Tabak apparently driving around with Joanna Yeates in his car boot... But the photograph everyone has seen... is actually of Dr Vincent Tabak going to collect Tanja from the party...
And not him driving around with a body in his car boot....

Why did "The Defence" NOT see that Dr Vincent Tabak could NOT have done these searches ??? he was not at home at the time...

Question... Is "The Image of Dr Vincent Tabak on "Park Street"... The reason why the defence "KNOW" Dr Vincent Tabak was seen at 1:38am?? Like virtually "All CCTV" Time Stamps.. this one is "Missing" also...

Offline [...]

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2017, 10:37:01 AM »
(3).....
Carrying on from yesterdays post....

We have Dr Vincent Tabak in his house until 9:29pm according to "The Defence" and if we try and help "The Prosecution Out".. Lets say he went around to Joanna Yeates flat at 9:30pm...

The one Time Line I wish I knew for sure is the Defence says ...

Defence Counsel: Look at our timeline chart again. No 76. Jo Yeates did not get back to
her flat until 8.37 or thereabouts.
Timeline 39- you ultimately went to Asda at approx
10.13 pm.
Now re-reading this statement from "The Defence" approx 10:13pm is "NOT" an Approximation.... It's an exact Time .... And The question is "How ' Do the defence Know that Dr Vincent Tabak went to ASDA at 10:13pm????

Approximate would be 10:10pm.... (IMO)..

There can be only one possible answer...
Just Like they know he was seen leaving in his car at 1:38am on the 18th December 2010 to pick Tanja up from The Party... They had the same way to know that Dr Vincent Tabak was "Utimatley" on his way to "ASDA".. 
And the only possible way I believe the "The Defence could KNOW this for sure...Is that "Dr Vincent Tabak" was seen on CCTV!!!
And the only possible CCTV that he could have been seen on was the "ASDA" CCTV as "No CCTV Footage of his Journey to ASDA was ever produced in court...(IMO). The ASDA Time line has been blurred out!!...

Now I think I know why we "NEVER" see "The ASDA Time Stamp" !!!!!

Which throws up another Time Line.....  If Dr Vincent Tabak was in "ASDA" in Bedminster at 10:13 pm on Friday the 17th December 2010... he had "NO Time 'WHATSOEVER" to Kill Joanna Yeates...

He's in ASDA at 10:13pm....
Drive time 10 mins...

So we are at 10:03 pm at home ....

I have found an article of interest... Which "The statement made at Trial by Dr Vincent Tabak .. The Prosecution doesn't bat an eyelid about... So they must be "HappY" with Dr Vincent Tabak's answer ...

On the night Miss Yeates went missing, he told police, he pulled his car into his drive and left the engine running for 20 minutes to keep the vehicle warm as he was going to collect Miss Morson.

Mr Lickley said: "This may have been an opportunity to put Miss Yeates' body in the car out of sight."
May have been an opportunity??? So when else is "The Prosecution suggesting that Dr vincent Tabak "MAY" have put Joanna Yeates body in the boot of Tanja's car??

The Car is on "The Drive For 20 mins...  which is an extremely long time if you are trying to hide a body....

(A): 9:29PM  at home

(B): 10:13pm in ASDA's

We have very little time available "NOW".....  To collect his car from the road say 3 mins... It is sat on the Drive for 20 minutes before going to ASDA!!

Which means he had to of "Collected " his car off Canygne Road at 9:40pm by my calculations..

(A): 9:29pm at Home

(B): 9:40pm Collect car

(C): 9:43pm drive car to outside house

(D): 10:03pm drive to ASDA in Bedminster .......

(E): 10:13 pm In ASDA In Bedminster..... (IMO)..

Leaving him just 11 minutes... Between 9:29pm and 9:40 pm... To go around to Joanna Yeates flat ... Be allowed in... Chat for 10 minutes kill her and do all of the things that I have listed in my other post..
 which I have linked here :....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8297.msg412632#msg412632

I will say it again... I believe that it's a physical impossibility for Dr Vincent Tabak to have killed Joanna Yeates on Friday the 17th December 2010 and believe he is Innocent of the charges he is serving time for..... (IMO)...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/joanna-yeates-trial-jury-told-274532