Author Topic: New South Wales toddler William Tyrrell, 3, still missing  (Read 116726 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: New South Wales toddler William Tyrrell, 3, still missing
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2015, 09:37:04 PM »
any evidence of abduction

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2015, 09:49:11 PM »
Police to scour Bonny Hills bushland in search for missing William Tyrell.

The Sydney Morning Herald
2 March 2015

By Megan Levy

Homicide squad detectives searching for missing three-year-old boy William Tyrell will begin scouring bushland on the NSW mid north coast on Monday, six months after the toddler mysteriously vanished from his grandmother's home.

Police said a tip-off had led them to an area of dense bushland at Bonny Hills, about 20 kilometres from the small town of Kendall where William disappeared from the back yard of his grandmother's home in September last year.

A NSW Police spokeswoman said the area police would begin searching was near Houston Mitchell Drive and Long Point Road in Bonny Hills, however she would not divulge the exact location.

Officers are believed to be focusing on an area of dense bushland in the the Queens Lake State Forest. The search will be coordinated by the homicide squad, with assistance from the riot squad, operational support group, dog unit and water police.
Advertisement

It is the second time that police have descended on the town of Bonny Hills this year in their investigation into the disappearance of William.

In January, police searched the Bonny Hills home of washing machine repairman William Spedding, 63, using an excavator and draining a septic tank at the semi-rural property in Wandoo Place. They also searched Mr Spedding's pawnbroker business in the nearby town of Laurieton.

Read more...
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Anna

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2015, 10:01:52 PM »
How terribly sad for everyone involved in this case. Unbelievable how he just vanished into thin air while playing in the garden.
I pray this little boy is found soon.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2015, 10:05:26 PM »
anna they are looking for his body our  australian  media have  had it on it is very very sad

Offline Anna

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2015, 10:07:31 PM »
anna they are looking for his body our  australian  media have  had it on it is very very sad

Thank You Carly, That is very sad indeed.
― Plato

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2015, 10:14:13 PM »
Was Spiderman-loving William Tyrell abducted and smuggled overseas? Search for toddler goes global.

Published: 1 March 2015
By John Carney and Emily Crane and Nelson Groom for Daily Mail Australia

• NSW Crime Stoppers have urged 26 countries to join the cause
  • They're requesting international Crime Stoppers to ask for information
  • A plethora of far-reaching countries are expected to jump on board
  • It comes after the parents of William Tyrell issued a heartfelt letter
  • The letter reveals his beloved Spiderman toys remain untouched
  • Detectives searching for William believe he was abducted
  • They say abductor 'may have watched' William for hours beforehand
  • Police now want to speak to everyone that was in a 1km radius of the home

The search for missing three-year-old William Tyrell has taken an international turn, with authorities in dozens of far-reaching countries expected to join the cause.

NSW Crime Stoppers have urged Crime Stoppers websites in 26 countries to post a message about William's abduction last year, urging anybody with information on the case to contact Australian police.

The plea has been sent to places as far-flung as Europe and America, urging them to post articles about three-year-old William, who went missing from his home in grandmother's home on the NSW north coast on September 12, reports the Sunday Telegraph.

NSW Crime Stoppers CEO Peter Price said they're expecting a plethora of further countries to jump on board.

'We're using the global crime stoppers network to broaden the communications appeal relating to his disappearance,' Mr Price said. 'We're hoping that somebody might recognise him.'

While the global call to action may be helpful, NSW Homicide Squad detective Gary Jubelin said there is no evidence to suggest William had been taken overseas.

The global campaign comes after the parents of missing three-year-old William issued a heartfelt plea to find their son after he vanished without a trace five months ago.

The Tyrell family issued a heartbreaking letter revealing William's toys remained untouched and that everyday since he disappeared had been a living nightmare.

'We wake up every day hoping this nightmare will be over. We desperately miss William, he's our baby boy; our funny, cheeky, gorgeous boy,' they said.

Read more...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:34:00 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2015, 10:19:09 PM »
    Was Spiderman-loving William Tyrell abducted and smuggled overseas? Search for toddler goes global.

Published: 1 March 2015[/list]

Could anyone explain to me why posters are not claiming...there is no evidence of abduction

Offline Anna

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2015, 10:30:46 PM »

MAILOnline

Published: 1 March 2015

The search for missing three-year-old William Tyrell has taken an international turn, with authorities in dozens of far-reaching countries expected to join the cause.

NSW Crime Stoppers have urged Crime Stoppers websites in 26 countries to post a message about William's abduction last year, urging anybody with information on the case to contact Australian police.

The plea has been sent to places as far-flung as Europe and America, urging them to post articles about three-year-old William, who went missing from his home in grandmother's home on the NSW north coast on September 12, reports the Sunday Telegraph.

NSW Crime Stoppers CEO Peter Price said they're expecting a plethora of further countries to jump on board.

'We're using the global crime stoppers network to broaden the communications appeal relating to his disappearance,' Mr Price said. 'We're hoping that somebody might recognise him.'

While the global call to action may be helpful, NSW Homicide Squad detective Gary Jubelin said there is no evidence to suggest William had been taken overseas.

The global campaign comes after the parents of missing three-year-old William issued a heartfelt plea to find their son after he vanished without a trace five months ago.

The Tyrell family issued a heartbreaking letter revealing William's toys remained untouched and that everyday since he disappeared had been a living nightmare.

'We wake up every day hoping this nightmare will be over. We desperately miss William, he's our baby boy; our funny, cheeky, gorgeous boy,' they said.

Read more...

Oh please let this little lad be alive, but finding him, if he has been smuggled abroad will be like looking for a needle in a haystack, unless the police have some leads. I suppose they have to search the bush to eliminate, the worst possible end to this story. So many children disappearing, parents must be terrified to let their children out of their sights.
    12 sep 2014, is exactly 10 years since Joana, too.
    ― Plato

Offline Anna

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2015, 10:41:46 PM »
    Could anyone explain to me why posters are not claiming...there is no evidence of abduction

I believe that he disappeared from the garden. It is unlikely there is much in the way of clues really.
    It is unlikely that fingerprints, hairs, DNA, etc would be found in a garden, but I believe they searched ponds, pipes and similar possible accident zones, near the house. Nobody saw anything either. Another disappear without a trace, case.
    ― Plato

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2015, 10:45:10 PM »
    I believe that he disappeared from the garden. It is unlikely there is much in the way of clues really.
    It is unlikely that fingerprints, hairs, DNA, etc would be found in a garden, but I believe they searched ponds, pipes and similar possible accident zones, near the house. Nobody saw anything either. Another disappear without a trace, case.

absolutely tragic...poor child...just another reminder that we cannot let our precious children out of our sight for a second

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 10:51:11 PM »
    absolutely tragic...poor child...just another reminder that we cannot let our precious children out of our sight for a second

I'm glad you posted that Dave.  At last you have inadvertently acknowledged that leaving children alone and unattended in a strange hotel was wrong.
    De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2015, 10:55:21 PM »
    I'm glad you posted that Dave.  At last you have inadvertently acknowledged that leaving children alone and unattended in a strange hotel was wrong.
    Does this mean you're going to start ripping into this poor child's parents too?  I sincerely hope not.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2015, 10:57:57 PM »
    Does this mean you're going to start ripping into this poor child's parents too?  I sincerely hope not.

If by ripping into you infer blame then so be it.
    De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2015, 10:59:24 PM »

not inadvertently.....I did exactly the same as the McCanns when I was younger...I certainly would not do it now...the McCanns were naïve...I don't blame them for Maddie's fate... I blame the criminal that took her

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2015, 11:07:05 PM »
    not inadvertently.....I did exactly the same as the McCanns when I was younger...I certainly would not do it now...the McCanns were naïve...I don't blame them for Maddie's fate... I blame the criminal that took her

It isn't known what happened to Madeleine so blaming someone else is mere soeculation.

Je ne regrette rien!!