Author Topic: Netflix launches new 8-part documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 107368 times)

Online Eleanor

Were you aware that the McCanns could apply to the Portuguese court to reopen the case when you wrote the above

Obviously not, I would say.  But then G Unit is so often wrong.

Offline Brietta

Obviously not, I would say.  But then G Unit is so often wrong.

When will we ever learn!

I went with the spin of what we know now to be a false claim.  As a rule of thumb I take nothing posted on sceptic fora at face value.  But I fell for that one.  mea culpa
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

When will we ever learn!

I went with the spin of what we know now to be a false claim.  As a rule of thumb I take nothing posted on sceptic fora at face value.  But I fell for that one.  mea culpa

I don't think I would be frightfully keen on trusting The Portuguese Court.  But, whatever.

And I certainly wouldn't be keen on trusting a convicted perjurer to tell the truth.

Offline G-Unit

Were you aware that the McCanns could apply to the Portuguese court to reopen the case when you wrote the above

I knew that they could apply for the judgement to be annulled, because they tried and were refused. I didn't know that they could ask for the case to be reopened, did you?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

I don't think I would be frightfully keen on trusting The Portuguese Court.  But, whatever.

And I certainly wouldn't be keen on trusting a convicted perjurer to tell the truth.

On both points ~ me neither.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

Behind the scenes setting up for interview this morning
Tweet ~ Mark Williams-Thomas

Official looking premises;  wonder who the interviewee was.

Offline G-Unit

After two weeks in Portugal this seems to be the start of his time in Germany (26th July) where he is expecting to be for more than two weeks;

"2 weeks in Portugal now Germany for quite a bit longer" tweeted 27th July. Presumeably he's still there.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

Probably that bloke who was silenced by Bruckner's brilliantly witty cartoon.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

I knew that they could apply for the judgement to be annulled, because they tried and were refused. I didn't know that they could ask for the case to be reopened, did you?

Ive regularly posted that should the mccanns be successful at thhr ECHR they could go back to a Portuguese court and take Amaral back to court. Ive said this is why imo Amaral has been so quiet and no longer promotes his theory.
Other posters including you have said the ECHR csse had nothing to do with Amaral and  the SC decision is final.

It now turns out I was right and the outcome of the ECHR csse could be a serious problem for Amaral.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 09:05:24 AM by Davel »

Online Eleanor

Ive regularly posted that should the mccanns bbr successful at thhr ECHR they could go back to a Portuguese court and take Amaral back to court. Ive said this is why imo Amaral has been so quiet and no longer promotes his theory.
Other posters including you have said the ECHR csse had nothing to do with Amaral and  the SC decision is final.

It now turns out I was right and the outcome of the ECHR csse could be a serious problem for Amaral.

One can but hope after all these years.

I don't know what is wrong with Amaral, although I have got some ideas on the subject.  But his investivigating skills were abysmal and centred only around himself.

However, there should be a few bob left in the kitty.  Even if any other of his creditors have been paid anything at all.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

One can but hope after all these years.

I don't know what is wrong with Amaral, although I have got some ideas on the subject.  But his investivigating skills were abysmal and centred only around himself.

However, there should be a few bob left in the kitty.  Even if any other of his creditors have been paid anything at all.

The Archiving Dispatches presents a very different view of the PJ investigation.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PJ_Report_English_Translation.pdf