Author Topic: Is Goncalo Amaral more respected than what some seem to think on this forum.  (Read 6138 times)

Offline Lace

Not forgetting it was the mccs who created this in the first place - yet constantly treated like victims.

As for the book no one seems to complain about kmc book or JC come to that seems they could be laughing at you lot.

So nothing pproven ....no ...but has any one else proven anything ...no.

Amaral messed the investigation up.   It seems that people are sucked into things because they dislike the 'McCann's as you said the McCann's created this in the first place'.  So you believe that Amaral should be awarded for the mess he caused?   A little girl was missing and all he could think about was accusing the McCann's with no evidence,  then when taken off the case,   decided to write a book and poison the name of the McCann's for his own gain.

Kate's book on the other hand,  showed the investigation through her eyes.   How Amaral turned on them and was not looking for their child.

Jon Clark also points out everything that went wrong with the case.

Offline Lace

t will be interesting to see what the ECHR say.

You cant live on probabilities and maybes and ifs like your posts seem to do.

I could say what if they don't get anywhere with it and then what. I don't think they will

At least GA has always been consistent in what he believes and never altered his beleifs in 14 years.

Afterall GA had first hand knowledge also ...he was involved at the beginning.

IMO also he was got rid of at the most trivial thing criticising UK police.

seems to me they wanted him gone although he has never give up his beliefs

In further rants he accuses the British Government and Scotland Yard of interfering in the case, protecting Maddie’s parents and causing the Portuguese authorities to bow to pressure.

You say Amaral hasn't altered his beliefs to this day.    He commented that Gerry wasn't looking for crabs when he was on the beach,  does that comment mean that Gerry had hidden Madeleine on the beach?  Or that he had thrown her into the sea?    Amaral said the McCann's were seen with a big black bag.   Does that mean they threw her on the dump or in a bin.   Amaral said the McCann's put Madeleine in the coffin of an English woman.   Amaral said Madeleines DNA was found in the hire car,  that ice had broken off the body and leaked in the car,  where were they taking her in the car?   I don't think Amaral has the faintest clue IMO.    Though even now he is trying to muddle the case with his dreadlocks and stickers on the car nonsense.  Ask yourself why.

Offline G-Unit

Not if its libellous... At least you accept he didn't understand bthe evidence

He wasn't found guilty of libel because thanks to Leanne Baulche's initiative his friends raised enough money to fund his appeal which overturned the rather strange judgement of the court of the first instance.

I don't accept that the first investigation misunderstood the evidence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

You say Amaral hasn't altered his beliefs to this day.    He commented that Gerry wasn't looking for crabs when he was on the beach,  does that comment mean that Gerry had hidden Madeleine on the beach?  Or that he had thrown her into the sea?    Amaral said the McCann's were seen with a big black bag.   Does that mean they threw her on the dump or in a bin.   Amaral said the McCann's put Madeleine in the coffin of an English woman.   Amaral said Madeleines DNA was found in the hire car,  that ice had broken off the body and leaked in the car,  where were they taking her in the car?   I don't think Amaral has the faintest clue IMO.    Though even now he is trying to muddle the case with his dreadlocks and stickers on the car nonsense.  Ask yourself why.

I thought he voiced these as possibilities  that the team considered.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

He wasn't found guilty of libel because thanks to Leanne Baulche's initiative his friends raised enough money to fund his appeal which overturned the rather strange judgement of the court of the first instance.

I don't accept that the first investigation misunderstood the evidence.

The first investigation thought the alert confirmed cadaver odour... Amaral claimed it confirmed Maddies cadaver had been in 5a.... That's proof they misunderstood it. It seems you are so closed minded you won't accept proven facts
The case isn't over yet... The SC may well have got it wrong
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 03:29:16 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

Amaral messed the investigation up.   It seems that people are sucked into things because they dislike the 'McCann's as you said the McCann's created this in the first place'.  So you believe that Amaral should be awarded for the mess he caused?   A little girl was missing and all he could think about was accusing the McCann's with no evidence,  then when taken off the case,   decided to write a book and poison the name of the McCann's for his own gain.

Kate's book on the other hand,  showed the investigation through her eyes.   How Amaral turned on them and was not looking for their child.

Has any body looked for the child, or are looking to what happened to the child, world of difference, not a trace to her whereabouts.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline kizzy

IYO..... an dont u tell me what I think...the mccs made a fairly good choice on messing things up by letting 20+ in apartment when as they say they knew she had been abducted. she knew Maddie was not in there after spending 10 mins searching.

Chief Inspector Olegário de Sousa said that the presence of so many people in the apartment from which she disappeared, had complicated the work of the scientific team. He added that this could have destroyed all the evidence and could prove to be fatal to the investigation.[37]

Offline jassi

Has any body looked for the child, or are looking to what happened to the child, world of difference, not a trace to her whereabouts.

The Portuguese did. They spent a week, maybe more, physically searching the area around PDL
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

IYO..... an dont u tell me what I think...the mccs made a fairly good choice on messing things up by letting 20+ in apartment when as they say they knew she had been abducted. she knew Maddie was not in there after spending 10 mins searching.

Chief Inspector Olegário de Sousa said that the presence of so many people in the apartment from which she disappeared, had complicated the work of the scientific team. He added that this could have destroyed all the evidence and could prove to be fatal to the investigation.[37]

Now , now , Kizzy, it was the PJ's fault for letting it happen before they knew of a missing child.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

IMO No one was looking for Madeleine after Amaral came to his decision.

Offline Lace

They searched the apartment for Madeleine.   The Police waded through the apartment with dogs.   They didn't take the bedding from Madeleine's bed to be forensically tested,  the woman searching for fingerprints had no gloves on it was  a farce.

Offline barrier

They searched the apartment for Madeleine.   The Police waded through the apartment with dogs.   They didn't take the bedding from Madeleine's bed to be forensically tested,  the woman searching for fingerprints had no gloves on it was  a farce.

Yet only one print was found and it wasn't her's so no contamination of the alleged crime scene, not that any one used the window to half inch Madeleine out.

Offline kizzy

Any damage done in my opinion was letting 20+ people in ...they found kmcs finger prints yet no one else's it seems.

Did any of the 20+ see the open window that was left open while kmc ran out to the tapas lesaving twins.

If like some think Maddie could have been snached in minutes ...so could the twins have been imo

Offline kizzy

Is this the same Jon Clark.....seems he doesn't have much of a reputation imo

Once again more “fake news” has been distributed by The Olive Press ex-pat media in Spain.
The Olive Press, edited by Jon Clarke, has a reputation of scrapping up fake news in an attempt to gain ex-pat advertisers operating on Spain’s Costa del Sol & Costa Blanca, although today’s latest claim was a complete “pearler”

Clarke himself, who self proclaims to be an investigative journalist, got his total investigations completely wrong whilst at the same time making libellous comments and accusations.

In a Friday night outburst, Clarke firstly accused us Global247news on a Facebook group known as “Named And Shamed Costa Blanca”, being associated with another title on Spain’s Coast,  The Euro Weekly News.

https://global247news.com/2020/07/17/jon-clarke-editor-of-the-olive-press-in-spain-scrapes-out-fake-news-yet-again/

Offline Venturi Swirl

The Portuguese did. They spent a week, maybe more, physically searching the area around PDL
No, it was a week, one whole week.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly