Author Topic: Is Goncalo Amaral more respected than what some seem to think on this forum.  (Read 6136 times)

Offline Mr Gray

I really don't understand why they feel such anger on behalf of others. Especially when those others proved eminently capable of defending their position themselves.

Who do you think is angry... Or are you wrong on that too

Offline kizzy

Why don’t you explain to us why Amaral deserves anyone’s respect?  What’s he ever done that was so marvellous?  Should we overlook his conviction and his bare faced lies to marvel solely on the fact that he wrote a book about the case in which he points the finger at the parents?
[/quote

]I don't have to explain anything to you VS.... i Know what you think of him and others.

But that is my point you see he does have respect from others ...it isn't all about this forum an what you + think

Offline Venturi Swirl

I really don't understand why they feel such anger on behalf of others. Especially when those others proved eminently capable of defending their position themselves.
Unfairness angers me, bullying angers me, bad policing angers me, miscarriages of justice anger me. Stupidity and conspiracy nutjobs anger me (and amuse me too, to be fair)  I don’t have to personally suffer any of these things to be angry about them.  Why can’t you understand this?  Would it be thst lack of empathy thing again?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Why don’t you explain to us why Amaral deserves anyone’s respect?  What’s he ever done that was so marvellous?  Should we overlook his conviction and his bare faced lies to marvel solely on the fact that he wrote a book about the case in which he points the finger at the parents?
[/quote

]I don't have to explain anything to you VS.... i Know what you think of him and others.

But that is my point you see he does have respect from others ...it isn't all about this forum an what you + think
Correct - I have no respect for him, I was just curious to know why you do is all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

Correct - I have no respect for him, I was just curious to know why you do is all.

OK,,,,,,,,,,sorry for intruding in your post

Offline jassi

It's not just that they feel this angry, I'm puzzled by what it achieves -other than elevated blood pressure.

Perhaps  an anger management course would help.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

It's not just that they feel this angry, I'm puzzled by what it achieves -other than elevated blood pressure.

If you’re concerned about our blood pressure perhaps you should resist the temptation to make provocative posts.  Of course in realiity you probably hope we all drop dead  @)(++(*

Offline G-Unit

Unfairness angers me, bullying angers me, bad policing angers me, miscarriages of justice anger me. Stupidity and conspiracy nutjobs anger me (and amuse me too, to be fair)  I don’t have to personally suffer any of these things to be angry about them.  Why can’t you understand this?  Would it be thst lack of empathy thing again?

My, that's a lot of anger. What do you do about all these things which make you angry?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

The thread title should be revised. ‘Ameral’ - ‘Amaral’.

Offline Venturi Swirl

My, that's a lot of anger. What do you do about all these things which make you angry?
Answer my questions and I will answer yours.  Ignore my questions and don’t expect answers to yours. 

Offline G-Unit

We can't help feeling angry sometimes but we can control how we react and whether we react calmly, rationally and constructively or stormily, irrationally and destructively.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

We can't help feeling angry sometimes but we can control how we react and whether we react calmly, rationally and constructively or stormily, irrationally and destructively.
Perhaps you’d like to cite some examples of where I have been irrational or destructive?  Thanking you calmly and rationally in advance.

Offline G-Unit

Perhaps you’d like to cite some examples of where I have been irrational or destructive?  Thanking you calmly and rationally in advance.

What makes you think I'm talking about any particular person?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

What makes you think I'm talking about any particular person?
So you weren’t referring to me?  Good.  So long as that’s clear.

Offline Robittybob1

The thread title should be revised. ‘Ameral’ - ‘Amaral’.
I amended the OP for the spelling of Amaral.  Thanks.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.