Author Topic: Is Goncalo Amaral more respected than what some seem to think on this forum.  (Read 6136 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Who described any other child as fitting a description close to that of Madeleine ?
Jane Tanner saw a young girl in pink pyjamas being carried.  Madeleine was a young girl in pink pyjamas.  The Smiths also saw a young girl in pink pjs being carried.  None of the witnesses could see the face of either child.  The Smiths had the girl in long sleeve pjs, this does not match the parents’ description of the pjs.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

The Policia Judiciaria botched Madeleine McCann's case from first to last. 

Your antipathy towards the British police will not mitigate that fact in the slightest.

Unlike some, I feel antipathy to no-one. Ignoring the shortcomings of the UK police doesn't mean they don't exist.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

Jane Tanner saw a young girl in pink pyjamas being carried.  Madeleine was a young girl in pink pyjamas.  The Smiths also saw a young girl in pink pjs being carried.  None of the witnesses could see the face of either child.  The Smiths had the girl in long sleeve pjs, this does not match the parents’ description of the pjs.

"About the description of the child, she confirmed that it was being carried in his arms, with the legs in her direction and barefoot. She thought that it was a female child because the pyjamas were a light colour (seemingly pink to her). She never saw the hair of the child. She never saw it move nor make any sound, thinking that it was asleep."

Jane Tanner's description was of a pair of legs & feet with seemingly pink pyjamas.

It doesn't quite compare with long haired child, blonde to light brown, roughly 4 years old.

But if you do see a pair of legs anywhere, be sure to report it to the find madeleine website.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

Unlike some, I feel antipathy to no-one. Ignoring the shortcomings of the UK police doesn't mean they don't exist.

You seem to think that highlighting a mistake by one police force mitigates the mistakes made by the PJ.

Offline jassi

This is all 14 years old. I thought we were being told/encouraged to concentrate on the current stuff.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

"About the description of the child, she confirmed that it was being carried in his arms, with the legs in her direction and barefoot. She thought that it was a female child because the pyjamas were a light colour (seemingly pink to her). She never saw the hair of the child. She never saw it move nor make any sound, thinking that it was asleep."

Jane Tanner's description was of a pair of legs & feet with seemingly pink pyjamas.

It doesn't quite compare with long haired child, blonde to light brown, roughly 4 years old.

But if you do see a pair of legs anywhere, be sure to report it to the find madeleine website.
Jane Tanner saw a pair of legs belonging to a young child clad in pink.  From this it is possible to deduce the age and sex of the child, unless you think it’s possible the child Jane saw belonged to a 10 year old male child?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

This is all 14 years old. I thought we were being told/encouraged to concentrate on the current stuff.
Good point, probably the only good point you’ve made all thread!

Offline G-Unit

You seem to think that highlighting a mistake by one police force mitigates the mistakes made by the PJ.

It was mostly the McCanns and the MSM who insisted that the original investigation was 'botched'. A few British police officers criticised, but that was somewhat arrogant in my opinion. Even now in 2020 the UK police can get it wrong, so criticising other country's police forces is hypocritical imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

Jane Tanner saw a pair of legs belonging to a young child clad in pink.  From this it is possible to deduce the age and sex of the child, unless you think it’s possible the child Jane saw belonged to a 10 year old male child?

Well I'm sorry but I think if you showed me the lower leg (since she couldn't have seen the thighs) of an average 4 year old compared to that of a 6 year old, at the distance they were observed, I'm not sure I would see a marked difference myself. So, I suggest the only way we are going to resolve this is to through a thorough and precise scientific study into children's lower legs & feet.

I'll be contacting the Royal Society & applying for a research grant first thing tommorow. 
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Well I'm sorry but I think if you showed me the lower leg (since she couldn't have seen the thighs) of an average 4 year old compared to that of a 6 year old, at the distance they were observed, I'm not sure I would see a marked difference myself. So, I suggest the only way we are going to resolve this is to through a thorough and precise scientific study into children's lower legs & feet.

I'll be contacting the Royal Society & applying for a research grant first thing tommorow.
Let’s hope that keeps you quiet for a bit.

Offline Anthro

Re: Is Goncalo Amaral more respected than what some seem to think on this forum.
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2021, 08:53:30 PM »

I think you underestimate maternal instinct. Jane Tanner, a mother, reported what she saw and, in my opinion, was capable to make certain deductions as to the gender of the child she saw being carried away from apartment 5A.

Offline jassi

Re: Is Goncalo Amaral more respected than what some seem to think on this forum.
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2021, 08:54:48 PM »
I think you underestimate maternal instinct. Jane Tanner, a mother, reported what she saw and, in my opinion, was capable to make certain deductions as to the gender of the child she saw being carried away from apartment 5A.

Wishful thinking on her part - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

Re: Is Goncalo Ameral more respected than what some seem to think on this forum.
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2021, 09:14:28 PM »
It was mostly the McCanns and the MSM who insisted that the original investigation was 'botched'. A few British police officers criticised, but that was somewhat arrogant in my opinion. Even now in 2020 the UK police can get it wrong, so criticising other country's police forces is hypocritical imo.

I thought it was an impossibility for a national police force to make as many elementary mistakes in a missing child investigation as they did in 1996 and in 2007.

Then one discovers that they didn't bother to keep going with Brueckner who wasn't at home when they called.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Is Goncalo Ameral more respected than what some seem to think on this forum.
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2021, 09:36:03 PM »
It’s only hypocritical if you claim that your own country’s police force is faultless when it’s not.  I don’t think anyone has done that here have they? 

Offline barrier

« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2021, 06:00:16 AM »
Yet Redwood clearly says on tape the child being carried by Smithman matched a description to that of Madeleine , Tannermans child obviously didnt.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.