Author Topic: Is Goncalo Amaral more respected than what some seem to think on this forum.  (Read 6137 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Is Goncalo Amaral more respected than what some seem to think on this forum.
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2021, 11:04:42 AM »
So it only became Madeleine because she was reported as missing. Had a different child been reported as missing from that area, Jane would have assumed it was that child imo.

Allegedly three children were being carried around on the streets of Praia da Luz on the third of May.  Jane Tanner saw a child being carried immediately outside the property it would later be found a child was missing from.

What could be deduced from that fact?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

Re: Is Goncalo Amaral more respected than what some seem to think on this forum.
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2021, 12:02:39 PM »
Allegedly three children were being carried around on the streets of Praia da Luz on the third of May.  Jane Tanner saw a child being carried immediately outside the property it would later be found a child was missing from.

What could be deduced from that fact?

Three? I assume you are suggesting that Operation Grange were mistaken when they identified a holidaymaker with his own child as the man seen by Jane Tanner?

Jane Tanner deduced that she had seen a missing child being carried away, but that doesn't mean she was correct.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2021, 12:27:33 PM »
Three? I assume you are suggesting that Operation Grange were mistaken when they identified a holidaymaker with his own child as the man seen by Jane Tanner?

Jane Tanner deduced that she had seen a missing child being carried away, but that doesn't mean she was correct.

Cite please for Operation Grange identifying the man seen by Jane Tanner.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2021, 12:38:27 PM »
Cite please for Operation Grange identifying the man seen by Jane Tanner.

Update on previous appeal
We believe we have identified the man who was seen by Jane Tanner carrying a child at about 21.15 near the apartment G5A. These images are the original sketch of that person made at the time together with a Met Police photo of the British holidaymaker who we have spoken to and is seen here wearing the clothes he believes he may have been wearing that evening. The images are: man holding child & man without child.
https://web.archive.org/web/20131017085618/http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246741786
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2021, 01:20:49 PM »
Update on previous appeal
We believe we have identified the man who was seen by Jane Tanner carrying a child at about 21.15 near the apartment G5A. These images are the original sketch of that person made at the time together with a Met Police photo of the British holidaymaker who we have spoken to and is seen here wearing the clothes he believes he may have been wearing that evening. The images are: man holding child & man without child.
https://web.archive.org/web/20131017085618/http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246741786

And that is the very best you can do "We believe" Not definitive is it.  In the interim we have ~

Unidentified People of Interest to the Inquiry
Contact Us
Have you seen these people? Do you know who they might be?

These two pictures show a man carrying a child away from the family's apartment. This sighting was seen by a witness at 21:15 on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd, 2007.

Based on more recent information, the Metropolitan Police now believe this man may represent a guest at the Ocean Club who was carrying his daughter back to their apartment. However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person, if you have seen this man in the pictures or suspect who it may be, please contact the Metropolitan Police's OPERATION GRANGE on 0207 321 9251 (0044 207 321 9251 from outside the UK) or Operation.Grange@met.pnn.police.uk and/or the Find Madeleine team on +44 845 838 4699 or investigation@findmadeleine.com.

Jane Tanner's sighting whether it was of another holidaymaker carrying his own daughter or if it was an abductor in the act of capturing Madeleine is not known.
But what is certain is that neither the man seen by Jane nor the child he was carrying has been identified.  Please don't pretend that he has.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2021, 01:26:11 PM »
And that is the very best you can do "We believe" Not definitive is it.  In the interim we have ~

Contact Us

These two pictures show a man carrying a child away from the family's apartment. This sighting was seen by a witness at 21:15 on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd, 2007.

Based on more recent information, the Metropolitan Police now believe this man may represent a guest at the Ocean Club who was carrying his daughter back to their apartment. However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person, if you have seen this man in the pictures or suspect who it may be, please contact the Metropolitan Police's OPERATION GRANGE on 0207 321 9251 (0044 207 321 9251 from outside the UK) or Operation.Grange@met.pnn.police.uk and/or the Find Madeleine team on +44 845 838 4699 or investigation@findmadeleine.com.

Jane Tanner's sighting whether it was of another holidaymaker carrying his own daughter or if it was an abductor in the act of capturing Madeleine is not known.
But what is certain is that neither the man seen by Jane nor the child he was carrying has been identified.  Please don't pretend that he has.

Why are you quoting the McCann website? Obviously they disagree with the Met, just as you seem to.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2021, 01:44:08 PM »
Why are you quoting the McCann website? Obviously they disagree with the Met, just as you seem to.

Contact Us

Based on more recent information, the Metropolitan Police now believe this man may represent a guest at the Ocean Club who was carrying his daughter back to their apartment.

However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person, if you have seen this man in the pictures or suspect who it may be, please contact the Metropolitan Police's OPERATION GRANGE on 0207 321 9251 (0044 207 321 9251 from outside the UK) or Operation.Grange@met.pnn.police.uk and/or the Find Madeleine team on +44 845 838 4699 or investigation@findmadeleine.com.

OUCH! I seem to have hit a wee nerve there n'est ce pas.

The McCanns don't do anything which hasn't been run past the official investigation not even down to giving interviews as Jon Clarke can attest.
So what on earth would they be doing plastering police contacts all over the official website when requesting information about unknown people?  I think as usual you are entirely wrong in thinking they are not singing from the same hymnsheet.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 01:46:45 PM by Brietta »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2021, 05:36:25 PM »
Contact Us

Based on more recent information, the Metropolitan Police now believe this man may represent a guest at the Ocean Club who was carrying his daughter back to their apartment.

However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person, if you have seen this man in the pictures or suspect who it may be, please contact the Metropolitan Police's OPERATION GRANGE on 0207 321 9251 (0044 207 321 9251 from outside the UK) or Operation.Grange@met.pnn.police.uk and/or the Find Madeleine team on +44 845 838 4699 or investigation@findmadeleine.com.

OUCH! I seem to have hit a wee nerve there n'est ce pas.

The McCanns don't do anything which hasn't been run past the official investigation not even down to giving interviews as Jon Clarke can attest.
So what on earth would they be doing plastering police contacts all over the official website when requesting information about unknown people?  I think as usual you are entirely wrong in thinking they are not singing from the same hymnsheet.

If that's what you want to believe, that's your choice. The McCanns may still be looking for Tanner's man, but the Met. aren't imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2021, 06:11:43 PM »
If that's what you want to believe, that's your choice. The McCanns may still be looking for Tanner's man, but the Met. aren't imo.

The McCann's aren't 'looking' for anyone.  They don't need to do that at the moment.  The police of at least three different countries - probably more when one reads of the far range the Shengen zone allowed the vilest of criminals - are doing that for them.

You studiously avoid the pertinent question asked of you by VS about Amaral's deliberate lies regarding the present German prime suspect, Brueckner.
I must say I find quite extraordinary your unfriendly posts which in my opinion have been used to throw as much dirt as is humanly possible on a couple who have moved heaven and earth to find their daughter.  All while ignoring a man who is doing his utmost to deceive the investigators looking for her.

Why isn't your enquiring mind asking why Amaral lied about Brueckner - the prime suspect in the abduction of Madeleine McCann, remember - having dreadlocks when he really did not.

I wish I had been a fly on Amaral's wall when the video exposing that lie was released.  It really was an enormous lie and quite a spectacular denouement of it when all is said and done.
I'm not surprised you are not keen to discuss it - but it is On Topic here - so does VS get her answer or are we left to wonder 😁

Offline barrier

« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2021, 06:21:30 PM »

The Germans say they are almost certain Bruckener did for Madeleine and its held to be true, Redwood said they're almost certain Tannerman wasn't an abductor (did such an event occur ?) doubt is brought in that he's all but ruled out, go figure. Clearly the patsy sit's better than old smithy
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2021, 06:41:37 PM »
The Germans say they are almost certain Bruckener did for Madeleine and its held to be true, Redwood said they're almost certain Tannerman wasn't an abductor (did such an event occur ?) doubt is brought in that he's all but ruled out, go figure. Clearly the patsy sit's better than old smithy
An apostrophe in a verb??  What new horror is this!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2021, 06:57:43 PM »
As horrifying as no apostrophe in a contraction.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2021, 07:00:07 PM »
As horrifying as no apostrophe in a contraction.
Strange isn’t it, how they disappear from the places they should be and appear in places they shouldn’t.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2021, 07:37:14 PM »

I'm starting to think he's trolling you.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 07:40:06 PM by Eleanor »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2021, 08:17:19 PM »

Play nicely please. Spelling and grammar are not prized as they once were, because insisting that they're correct inhibits the free expression of ideas. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9463611/JOHN-HUMPHRYS-hits-universities-say-correct-spelling-grammar-elite.html
Result = happy posting.