Author Topic: If the children were being sedated...  (Read 28898 times)

Offline slartibartfast

Re: If the children were being sedated...
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 04:32:31 PM »
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline sadie

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 04:39:38 PM »
The simple answer is that Madeleine was taken by a stranger whilst asleep in the apartment.  Any other scenario is simply too problematic when one tries to make the known facts fit it.  The fact that we don't know who took her is because of a lack of evidence pointing to any specific individual and this explains why no one is languishing behind bars yet.

yet.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 04:46:36 PM »

That might be your answer, but not one shared by all, particularly in the absence of any evidence.

One cannot conjure a figment of imagination out of mid-air and pass it off as the definitive solution, just because it is 'the only logical answer'
who are you quoting?

Offline jassi

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2014, 04:50:52 PM »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2014, 04:58:20 PM »
No one. Why?
So these are your own thoughts then?  It seems from what you have said that you accept that abduction is the only logical answer, even if you can't see any other reason to believe it happened.

Offline jassi

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2014, 05:02:05 PM »
So these are your own thoughts then?  It seems from what you have said that you accept that abduction is the only logical answer, even if you can't see any other reason to believe it happened.

Your power of deduction is poorer than you think.
I strung the words together for sarcastic emphasis, not because I believe them. Unfortunately sarcasm doesn't always show through on the internet.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 05:06:56 PM »
Your power of deduction is poorer than you think.
I strung the words together for sarcastic emphasis, not because I believe them. Unfortunately sarcasm doesn't always show through on the internet.

My mistake.  I take it then you don't believe that abduction is the simplest, most logical answer as to what happened to Madeleine McCann.  This leads me to ask what you DO consider to be the most logical scenario based on the known facts...?

stephen25000

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 05:23:55 PM »
Kate McCann was right to be concerned - one of her children had gone missing and whoever had taken her would have come into contact with her twins too.  I believe she was concerned that they might have been drugged by the intruder, which I suppose is a possibility but there is no evidence that such a thing occurred.   

From personal experience I know that kids can sleep through an awful lot.  I too have marvelled and been amazed by it, like Kate McCann, but never had any reason to suspect foul play in my own children's deep sleep.  It was just one of those things.  Look at the twin asleep in his father's arms, a child who had presumably slept through an aeroplane landing, being removed from his seat-belt and seat, picked up and carried out of a plane into the cooler (or warmer) air of the outside world, down several steps and into the teeth of a media scrum in which his father had to respond to reporters' questions, all this without seeming to wake up.

How do you know k. mccann has told the truth ?

stephen25000

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2014, 05:39:48 PM »
Stephen

SY may have knowledge that you and I dont have.  You have to accept this

From things they have said, they obviously do not believe that any of the Tapas group are involved.

We are all speculating to one extent or another.

One thing for sure, there is no trace of Madeleine to date.

Offline jassi

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2014, 06:06:40 PM »
My mistake.  I take it then you don't believe that abduction is the simplest, most logical answer as to what happened to Madeleine McCann.  This leads me to ask what you DO consider to be the most logical scenario based on the known facts...?

I have no firm idea. I am simple unwilling to accept a scenario that has no evidence to support it, thus her disappearance remains a mystery.

Or maybe not -

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 06:42:53 PM »
Do you think the children were sedated by their parents? 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 12:25:24 PM by John »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 06:45:24 PM »
I have no firm idea. I am simple unwilling to accept a scenario that has no evidence to support it, thus her disappearance remains a mystery.

OK.  I don't know you or your posting history but I had assumed (maybe wrongly?) that your belief was that the parents were involved in a cover-up. This must at some point have shaped your beliefs as to what you think is the most logical, simplest explanation for Madeleine's disappearance, but then again maybe not. 

Offline sadie

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 06:57:35 PM »
We are all speculating to one extent or another.

One thing for sure, there is no trace of Madeleine to date.
I disagree, there are pointers, but I cant give more details.  Sorry

stephen25000

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2014, 07:00:33 PM »
I disagree, there are pointers, but I cant give more details.  Sorry

'pointers' ?

That means anything you want it to mean.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2014, 07:03:21 PM »
Perhaps you do not quite understand.

How do you know km has given a true account of the events that occurred on may the 3 rd 2007 ?

..........and who said sedation ?

It is known the mccanns had certain medications to hand.

Who has said sedation?  Where do you want me to start?

The subject of this thread is "if the children were being sedated.." and goes on to ask if so, why was at least one of them crying in the night for over an hour, and why did one of them (according to Goncalo Amaral) get out of bed shortly after being given a sedative and have a fatal accident?  All this activity in supposedly sedated children - is it logical or likely?