Author Topic: So who is making money out of the Madeleine McCann disappearance?  (Read 95001 times)

Redblossom

Re: So who is making money out of the Madeleine McCann disappearance?
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2013, 10:05:37 PM »
I'm sorry but they do really need to come up with something a bit more substantial to accuse the McCann of fund fraud. Maybe that's why nobody has seen any investigations into the fund, no arrests, no charges etc?

It certainly hasn't been due to the lack of TRYING from the anti McCann side. But sadly, no takers it seems.

Pathetic

as if posters on the internet are going to get  soca or anyone else  to investigate the fund, try harder

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2013, 10:06:30 PM »
Or let's get back to the beginning of the thread even, let's see some of Hideho's accounts - I'm sure she'd like to to keep all her affairs open, transparent & above board so that she doesn't get subjected to the same accusations as she herself enjoys subjecting the McCann family to.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2013, 10:11:55 PM »
I'm sorry but they do really need to come up with something a bit more substantial to accuse the McCann of fund fraud. Maybe that's why nobody has seen any investigations into the fund, no arrests, no charges etc?

It certainly hasn't been due to the lack of TRYING from the anti McCann side. But sadly, no takers it seems.

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Lets see some of Bennetts and Amarals accounts. And what they have used them for  8(0(*

I dont think bennett ever had the unaccounted  for  MILLIONS  that the mccanns did hello? Never mind stupid post as usual by you

Not millions, no. Unlike Amaral, in his ill gotten gains.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline DCI

« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2013, 10:14:48 PM »
Here's Hideho boasting about her stats.

Update-- Nearly HALF million HiDeHo Video Views!

HiDeHo on Sat 11 Aug - 3:25

249,933 video views250,712

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiDeHo4/videos?sort=p&view=0

Countdown....67 more views and we have reached a QUARTER OF A MILLION PEOPLE that have seen the CADAVER dogs...the FORENSIC pics...and portions of the POLICE FILES etc etc.!

I keep counting the views but when I realise it translates to that amount, knowing that, apart from a few direct uploads the rest are compiled videos that show all of the above mentioned details, I am sooooo happy.

No accolades please....The Twitterers and facebookers deserve that. I just see it as a step closer to the day that we can see Madeleine laid to rest in peace, with the world and her family able to grieve and she can finally receive the respect she deserves.

That's all I want.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t21305-update-nearly-half-million-hideho-video-views

Redblossom

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2013, 10:28:42 PM »

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Lets see some of Bennetts and Amarals accounts. And what they have used them for  8(0(*

I dont think bennett ever had the unaccounted  for  MILLIONS  that the mccanns did hello? Never mind stupid post as usual by you

you do need to keep up, mccanns made at least 5  million quid and never had to account for it

Offline devils advocate

« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2013, 10:29:54 PM »
I just see it as a step closer to the day that we can see Madeleine laid to rest in peace,

shocking

I posted a photo of a headstone earlier but admin must have removed it.I agree it was insensitive but i just wanted to show what that site called dogsdontlie.com were up to.

By the way does anyone know who runs or benefits from that site? 

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2013, 10:30:57 PM »
I just see it as a step closer to the day that we can see Madeleine laid to rest in peace,

shocking

she can finally receive the respect she deserves.

She would be receiving it now if it hadn't been for her lot disrespecting the right of this little missing child to be regarded as a find-able missing child, worth looking for.

debunker

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2013, 10:31:32 PM »
Was anything other than two mortgage payments and support and transport when they were in Portugal paid for out of the fund?

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 10:38:54 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2013, 10:34:08 PM »
I thought these snippets might be useful...

"We were first approached for our advice about the possibility of a fund to assist the parents' search on Monday 14 May," explained a spokeswoman for the Commission. "We held discussions with the family's lawyers and in the end they decided not to pursue that route."

It was thought that the original idea was to set the fund up as a charity but this was rejected, according to The Times, when it became clear that a charity cannot be operated for the sole benefit of one person. The Charity Commission later denied this.

The fund will not benefit from gift aid, a form of tax relief that allows charities to claim from the government an additional 28p for every £1 they receive in donations. And tax will have to be paid on all interest accrued by the fund.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 10:37:58 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Redblossom

« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2013, 10:37:17 PM »
Was anything other than two mortgage payments and support and transport when they were in Portugal paid for out of the fund?

Irrelevant question, the POINT is the mccanns have garnered millions, they do not HAVE to say where any of it went in detail ie they are hiding it because they CHOSE NOT to DISCLOSE it as a charity might when they adtually said they WOULD be as trnsparent as a charity, they were not, ergo they LIED
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 10:41:53 PM by Redblossom »

Offline DCI

« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2013, 10:38:34 PM »

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

you do need to keep up, mccanns made at least 5  million quid and never had to account for it

Was the transport paid for by the fund, debunker?

Offline gilet

« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2013, 10:42:35 PM »
Slightly off topic but it was seriously funny when Bennett was slapped down by Judge Tugendhat for not even realising that the O'Dowd woman's half-cocked attempt at dissecting the figures of the Madeleine Fund (as she didn't have the figures to work on she couldn't really do more than tell us what we already knew) was nothing to do with the case he was conducting and that she had wasted her time turning up in London on a typical wild goose chase directed by Bennett. Hilarious.

When a lawyer gets things as badly wrong as that then you know he is a hopeless case.

As for Liz Taylor making money out of her videos. I think its all starting to make sense now. She has been trying to push those videos in every corner of the Internet that she can find since those ads went on the videos.

No wonder Liz Taylor from Toronto fled like a frightened rat when she was cornered and asked to defend the lies and abuse and libel which they contain. No wonder she simply pushed the line that she was proud of them without trying to answer. Of course she is proud, they are making money for her. She is proud of the fact that she has found a way of boosting her income from this libellous trash which defiles the name of Madeleine McCann with hate and lies.

Liz Taylor the wood grainer from Toronto has found a new vocation. Liar and thief. She is stealing the money from the genuine copyright owners by adding lies to their content. What a way to earn a living and all on the back of a missing child!

She should be ashamed and even more so in that she has dragged her children Jesse and Ashley into the whole situation. Using that portrait of her son's on every video of lies and stolen material was crass and using that song of theirs was even more stupid.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2013, 10:43:03 PM »
The abduction of a child is something too awful to contemplate for any parent but there is evidence that several individuals are now cashing in on this despicable crime.

We have a look at some of them.

No, I think this was the above was the opening post on this thread, since we are so touchy about keeping to the subject.

debunker

« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2013, 10:43:33 PM »

Was the transport paid for by the fund, debunker?

I assume that reasonable expenses including travel for their stay in Portugal could quite easily and reasonably be paid fr I m the fund.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 11:14:12 PM by John »

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2013, 10:44:37 PM »
Slightly off topic but it was seriously funny when Bennett was slapped down by Judge Tugendhat for not even realising that the O'Dowd woman's half-cocked attempt at dissecting the figures of the Madeleine Fund (as she didn't have the figures to work on she couldn't really do more than tell us what we already knew) was nothing to do with the case he was conducting and that she had wasted her time turning up in London on a typical wild goose chase directed by Bennett. Hilarious.

When a lawyer gets things as badly wrong as that then you know he is a hopeless case.

As for Liz Taylor making money out of her videos. I think its all starting to make sense now. She has been trying to push those videos in every corner of the Internet that she can find since those ads went on the videos.

No wonder Liz Taylor from Toronto fled like a frightened rat when she was cornered and asked to defend the lies and abuse and libel which they contain. No wonder she simply pushed the line that she was proud of them without trying to answer. Of course she is proud, they are making money for her. She is proud of the fact that she has found a way of boosting her income from this libellous trash which defiles the name of Madeleine McCann with hate and lies.

Liz Taylor the wood grainer from Toronto has found a new vocation. Liar and thief. She is stealing the money from the genuine copyright owners by adding lies to their content. What a way to earn a living and all on the back of a missing child!

She should be ashamed and even more so in that she has dragged her children Jesse and Ashley into the whole situation. Using that portrait of her son's on every video of lies and stolen material was crass and using that song of theirs was even more stupid.

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(