Author Topic: Why Jeremy maintains his innocence  (Read 9005 times)

Offline Real justice

Re: Why Jeremy maintains his innocence
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2018, 07:13:05 PM »
good point  , also from what i have read JB has kept himself educated and physically fit ,

btw who is "David" ?
Hes on the blue forum Indigoj, he used to post on here as well, his avitar is Tom Cruise

Offline APRIL

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »
ok i found a David in the member list, ahh i see now , it is Tom Cruise in An Officer and A Gentleman!

Which, although he may see himself as such, certainly ISN'T an apt description of David *&^^&

Offline John

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2018, 11:00:24 AM »
Members are reminded to please keep within the bounds of the thread title. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »
If you ever needed to see why JB continues to bleat his lies of his innocence have a look at todays news. A baby killer convicted in the eighties has apparently been killed by vigilantes in Wales shortly after his release from prison. If Bamber admitted the truth he'd be well advised to stay inside!

Jeremy Bamber is a coward. He maintains his innocence through fear from other inmates but also because he requires a constant source of narcisstic supply.

Although his supporters remain in denial about his quite apparent psychopathy the prison authorities and associated agencies don't; hence his full life tariff.

And some of his supporters project their own flawed character traits on to his victims
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9566.msg445376.html#msg445376
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2018, 09:22:26 PM »
Jeremy Bamber is a coward. He maintains his innocence through fear from other inmates but also because he requires a constant source of narcisstic supply.

Although his supporters remain in denial about his quite apparent psychopathy the prison authorities and associated agencies don't; hence his full life tariff.

And some of his supporters project their own flawed character traits on to his victims

Could be that Jeremy Bamber is so disgusted and traumatized by what he did that he has blocked it out to become a repressed memory.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 09:24:52 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2018, 10:14:57 PM »
Could be that Jeremy Bamber is so disgusted and traumatized by what he did that he has blocked it out to become a repressed memory.

That being the case, he wouldn't be careful about answering questions. I think he knows full well.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2018, 07:28:53 PM »

I think he is more likely a sociapath if guilty, and did they say he got the full life due to psychopathy or is that just your opinion?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2018, 08:11:41 PM »
I think he is more likely a sociapath if guilty, and did they say he got the full life due to psychopathy or is that just your opinion?

The sentencing judge handed down -I think- a minimum of 25 years with the rider that it remained to be seen whether it was ever considered safe to release him, so there must always have been a question mark about an end of sentence date. He probably thought he'd be out before then.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2018, 12:30:58 PM »
The sentencing judge handed down -I think- a minimum of 25 years with the rider that it remained to be seen whether it was ever considered safe to release him, so there must always have been a question mark about an end of sentence date. He probably thought he'd be out before then.

He is still deemed dangerous by all accounts so I don't see him being released any time soon.  If he could murder his adoptive father, mother, sister and twin nephews he is capable of anything.  The extended family would not feel safe if Jeremy Bamber were ever released.  If he hated them back in 1985, what will he be like now after spending 33 years banged up?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2018, 01:08:05 PM »
He is still deemed dangerous by all accounts so I don't see him being released any time soon.  If he could murder his adoptive father, mother, sister and twin nephews he is capable of anything.  The extended family would not feel safe if Jeremy Bamber were ever released.  If he hated them back in 1985, what will he be like now after spending 33 years banged up?

There is no way he would be released, he hsn't even admitted guilty yet.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2018, 06:36:06 PM »
There is no way he would be released, he hsn't even admitted guilty yet.

It seems to me Jeremy Bambers campaign team (and handful of supporters) don't appear to have taken into consideration the vast amount of intelleigence the police and prison service have on him from the point of his arrest to date.

His prison security files will all support his psychopathic personality

Maybe past and present campaign team members would be willing to come forward and be open about some of the numerous dramas Bamber has been resposible for over the years.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2018, 06:38:38 PM »

Based on my experience, he's a psychopath!

It would be interesting to see what his campaign team and supporters have dug up in relation to his biological family background/dynamics etc..

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2018, 09:35:04 AM »
I don't believe Jeremy Bamber has buried his heneous crimes in the recesses of his mind; he recalls full well what he did that night inside White House Farm 30 plus years ago and how he slaughtered his family; including 2 sleeping little boys.

George Burch is another murderer not dissimilar to Bamber who attempted to blame someone else and who maintains innocence and has sworn to never admit to what he did to his victim.

Another psychopath, like Jeremy Bamber, who is without conscience and will stop at nothing in an attempt to hide his psychopathy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rN4GmtIF8M#

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2018, 09:53:02 AM »
Bamber maintains innocence for power and control

Offline Caroline

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2018, 10:29:40 AM »
I don't believe Jeremy Bamber has buried his heneous crimes in the recesses of his mind; he recalls full well what he did that night inside White House Farm 30 plus years ago and how he slaughtered his family; including 2 sleeping little boys.

George Burch is another murderer not dissimilar to Bamber who attempted to blame someone else and who maintains innocence and has sworn to never admit to what he did to his victim.

Another psychopath, like Jeremy Bamber, who is without conscience and will stop at nothing in an attempt to hide his psychopathy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rN4GmtIF8M#

I agree Steph, I think he knows exactly what he did or he wouldn't lie.