Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509897 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1080 on: April 15, 2019, 09:25:21 AM »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1081 on: April 15, 2019, 09:31:49 AM »
It's becoming pure sceptic propaganda.... And IMO will sink into oblivion very quickly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1082 on: April 15, 2019, 09:34:01 AM »
Oscar Pistorius has no legs....

'If the shoe fits...'

*Tumbleweed*
Yes, I saw your cheap joke at the expense of the disabled.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #1083 on: April 15, 2019, 09:35:47 AM »
It's becoming pure sceptic propaganda.... And IMO will sink into oblivion very quickly

Keeps the supporters happy with the sceptic snipes,what more do you want.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1084 on: April 15, 2019, 09:36:07 AM »
I've recently discovered that it needs to be put simpler than that.
Do you think I’m stupid?  Seriously?  That goes to show just how astute you are. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 01:28:35 PM by Eleanor »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1085 on: April 15, 2019, 09:54:37 AM »
I didn't get much out of that one.

I think it's because it's such a large and complicated subject he's trying to tackle. He mentions bias in the police and judiciary briefly, and thats a complicated subject on it's own. Police and judges react differently to different people as we all do. That's why. in the UK, a group of youths from a council estate with a bad reputation are more likely to be arrested and punished by the law if they are fighting in the street than a group of aristocratic youths are for the same offence.

Then he tries to tackle the media reactions to the story and why it developed as it did. Again, a huge subject which was influenced by so many different factors.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1086 on: April 15, 2019, 10:01:38 AM »
I think it's because it's such a large and complicated subject he's trying to tackle. He mentions bias in the police and judiciary briefly, and thats a complicated subject on it's own. Police and judges react differently to different people as we all do. That's why. in the UK, a group of youths from a council estate with a bad reputation are more likely to be arrested and punished by the law if they are fighting in the street than a group of aristocratic youths are for the same offence.

Then he tries to tackle the media reactions to the story and why it developed as it did. Again, a huge subject which was influenced by so many different factors.

His remarks Re tunnel vision by police and bias in the judiciary could be levelled at the PJ and the SC.... At least now sceptics will have to accept this is possible

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1087 on: April 15, 2019, 10:20:51 AM »
His remarks Re tunnel vision by police and bias in the judiciary could be levelled at the PJ and the SC.... At least now sceptics will have to accept this is possible

Supporters will have to accept that they could be levelled at Leicestershire Constabulary and Operation Grange too.
Result = happy posting.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1088 on: April 15, 2019, 10:25:03 AM »
Yes, I saw your cheap joke at the expense of the disabled.

Ahhh,  didums. I'm sure Oscar can stand up for himself.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1089 on: April 15, 2019, 10:44:48 AM »
Ahhh,  didums. I'm sure Oscar can stand up for himself.
Imagine if I’d made a similar remark about a disabled sceptic, I’d never have heard the end of it!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1090 on: April 15, 2019, 12:42:30 PM »

A DNA expert who testified against two men accused of murdering two British soldiers is prepared to exaggerate and tell partial truths in order to promote his technique, a court was told.

A defence lawyer claimed Dr Mark Perlin was so focused on his “mission” to get his forensic method accepted within the scientific community that he lacked the objectivity to acknowledge its reliability was not yet proved.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/dna-expert-accused-in-ni-trial-1.887262?mode=amp

Offline jassi

« Reply #1091 on: April 15, 2019, 12:52:51 PM »
Imagine if I’d made a similar remark about a disabled sceptic, I’d never have heard the end of it!
We're such insensitive souls, I doubt we'd have even noticed.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1092 on: April 15, 2019, 01:25:56 PM »
I've recently discovered that it needs to be put simpler than that.

Please stop adding unnecessary asides.  They will be deleted.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1093 on: April 15, 2019, 01:27:59 PM »
Keeps the supporters happy with the sceptic snipes,what more do you want.

It isn't working for me.  So stop it.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1094 on: April 15, 2019, 01:41:03 PM »
A DNA expert who testified against two men accused of murdering two British soldiers is prepared to exaggerate and tell partial truths in order to promote his technique, a court was told.

A defence lawyer claimed Dr Mark Perlin was so focused on his “mission” to get his forensic method accepted within the scientific community that he lacked the objectivity to acknowledge its reliability was not yet proved.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/dna-expert-accused-in-ni-trial-1.887262?mode=amp

The defence lawyer was doing his job, but he failed to get the evidence declared inadmissible.
http://www.thepensivequill.com/2012/01/tried-and-acquitted.html
Result = happy posting.