Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509804 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1110 on: April 15, 2019, 10:17:15 PM »
I agree with Sonia Poulson. The internet has prevented the McCanns from ensuring that only their version of events will be heard.
Is that what used to happen in the days pre-internet then?  The suspects controled the media so completely that only their version of events was ever heard?  Like the Dingo Chamberlain woman perhaps? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1111 on: April 15, 2019, 10:20:43 PM »
The internet is wonderful... But it does give everyone a voice... Even those who don't know what they are talking about

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1112 on: April 15, 2019, 10:24:19 PM »
I agree with Sonia Poulson. The internet has prevented the McCanns from ensuring that only their version of events will be heard.

Kate and Gerry were actually there and experienced the terror of it all first hand ... I rather think "their version of events" is to be relied on in preference to conspiracy theorists inventing scenarios in their minds eye.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1113 on: April 15, 2019, 10:30:49 PM »
Is that what used to happen in the days pre-internet then?  The suspects controled the media so completely that only their version of events was ever heard?  Like the Dingo Chamberlain woman perhaps?

I was discussing the McCann case, not every case ever. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1114 on: April 15, 2019, 10:33:50 PM »
I was discussing the McCann case, not every case ever.
OK, so without the internet the McCanns would have had complete control of the media, is that what Poulson reckons, and what you agree with?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1115 on: April 16, 2019, 09:01:54 AM »
OK, so without the internet the McCanns would have had complete control of the media, is that what Poulson reckons, and what you agree with?

The media haven't challenged the McCann's since the large payouts to them and their friends in my opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1116 on: April 16, 2019, 09:25:35 AM »
The media haven't challenged the McCann's since the large payouts to them and their friends in my opinion.

Why did the media have to make large payouts to Kate, Gerry and their friends?  If you check out the facts and the evidence of which there is plenty ... it is because the media libelled them ... or put more succinctly ... told deliberate lies about them all.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1117 on: April 16, 2019, 11:54:25 AM »
Why did the media have to make large payouts to Kate, Gerry and their friends?  If you check out the facts and the evidence of which there is plenty ... it is because the media libelled them ... or put more succinctly ... told deliberate lies about them all.

It wasn't decided in court, if course, so it's a fact only in so far as it was mutually agreed.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1118 on: April 16, 2019, 12:18:03 PM »
It wasn't decided in court, if course, so it's a fact only in so far as it was mutually agreed.

I think you are in denial

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1119 on: April 16, 2019, 12:33:16 PM »
I think you are in denial
Accusing someone of being "in denial" is about as bad as saying they are arrogant.  Stop making ad hominem statements of other members please.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1120 on: April 16, 2019, 12:34:54 PM »
Accusing someone of being "in denial" is about as bad as saying they are arrogant.  Stop making ad hominem statements of other members please.

I think it's fair comment... And it's, simply my opinion

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1121 on: April 16, 2019, 12:40:12 PM »
I think it's fair comment... And it's, simply my opinion
I won't allow it sorry.  Don't publish your opinion of other members.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1122 on: April 16, 2019, 12:44:47 PM »
I won't allow it sorry.  Don't publish your opinion of other members.

Then I want no opinion published on me... None whatsoever... None saying I dont provide cites... Etc

It was your opinion yesterday I'd been hassling g unit... I don't accept that either

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1123 on: April 16, 2019, 12:50:28 PM »
Then I want no opinion published on me... None whatsoever... None saying I dont provide cites... Etc

It was your opinion yesterday I'd been hassling g unit... I don't accept that either
No problem, I'll just delete posts.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1124 on: April 16, 2019, 12:53:53 PM »
No problem, I'll just delete posts.

You are setting a precedent that you should now stick to...