Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509921 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2265 on: May 14, 2019, 09:13:09 AM »
You are the one saying it is incorrect, prove it is incorrect.
I've asked sil for a cite... Are you saying he doesn't have to provide one

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2266 on: May 14, 2019, 09:15:25 AM »
I've asked sil for a cite... Are you saying he doesn't have to provide one

I've already provided the source.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2267 on: May 14, 2019, 09:16:02 AM »
Eddie alerted to blood.  Simple.
I might agree with you about the blood but I said "in a situation of a past presence of a cadaver ...."  The body (the cadaver) would have a different set of factors compared to decomposing blood IMO.

Davel is trying to say that when blood decomposed it would not produce cadaverine.  That is his problem, for we don't know what chemicals a dog recognises when they alert to a cadaver.  Would a cadaver dog recognise decomposed blood.  I imagine that would depend on the training it got.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2268 on: May 14, 2019, 09:17:37 AM »
I've already provided the source.

what source...we know eddie alerts to blood....are you suggesting blood produces cadaverine...idf so all cdaver dogs would react to blood...i thinkits common knowledge they dont....then we have aeddie alerting where keela did not...so no blood present..you have failed to provide a cte

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2269 on: May 14, 2019, 09:18:21 AM »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2270 on: May 14, 2019, 09:21:10 AM »
I might agree with you about the blood but I said "in a situation of a past presence of a cadaver ...."  The body (the cadaver) would have a different set of factors compared to decomposing blood IMO.

Davel is trying to say that when blood decomposed it would not produce cadaverine.  That is his problem, for we don't know what chemicals a dog recognises when they alert to a cadaver.  Would a cadaver dog recognise decomposed blood.  I imagine that would depend on the training it got.

the question is does decomposed blood produce cadaverine...i remeber providing a cite that it doesnt...but cant find it now...if it did then all cadaver dogs would react to blood....afaik...they dont...so therefore blood does not produce cadaverine so sil is wrong....and still has not provided a cite

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2271 on: May 14, 2019, 09:22:17 AM »
In my opinion no-one can set a time limit on how long a body must be in a location before a trained dog can detect it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2272 on: May 14, 2019, 09:22:43 AM »
Cite... That's absolute rubbish and explains how little you understand.  If a body is immediately  removed from the, apartment there will be no residual scent whatsoever

I tend to agree with you Davel in the case of a body.  "If a body is immediately  removed after death occurs, from the apartment there will be no residual scent whatsoever"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2273 on: May 14, 2019, 09:22:50 AM »
Try Martin Grimes statement.

It requires no more than a nose bleed, or a graze boarding the flight to Faro.

no it doesnt ,...wrong again...teh dogs can detect the tiniest amount of blood

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2274 on: May 14, 2019, 09:24:23 AM »
no it doesnt ,...wrong again...teh dogs can detect the tiniest amount of blood
You are both saying the same thing basically.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2275 on: May 14, 2019, 09:24:38 AM »
In my opinion no-one can set a time limit on how long a body must be in a location before a trained dog can detect it.

I think we can....30 mins certainly isnt time enough imo...then we ahve death from a fall...deathfrom a head injury would be due to a subdural haemorrhage...that takes hours to kill...ther is just not enough time

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2276 on: May 14, 2019, 09:25:21 AM »
I tend to agree with you Davel in the case of a body.  "If a body is immediately  removed after death occurs, from the apartment there will be no residual scent whatsoever"

then why are you allowing sil to post and not provide  acite

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2277 on: May 14, 2019, 09:27:39 AM »
You are both saying the same thing basically.

no we are not...you have allowed sil not to provide a cite...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:31:19 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2278 on: May 14, 2019, 09:29:25 AM »
the question is does decomposed blood produce cadaverine...i remeber providing a cite that it doesnt...but cant find it now...if it did then all cadaver dogs would react to blood....afaik...they dont...so therefore blood does not produce cadaverine so sil is wrong....and still has not provided a cite
The difference you are talking about is dried blood and decomposed blood.  If blood dries before it decomposes it will smell like dried blood (Keela alerts to dried blood) but if it decomposes before it dries a cadaver dog will detect it (Eddie alerts to cadaver odour).
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2279 on: May 14, 2019, 09:32:10 AM »
The difference you are talking about is dried blood and decomposed blood.  If blood dries before it decomposes it will smell like dried blood (Keela alerts to dried blood) but if it decomposes before it dries a cadaver dog will detect it (Eddie alerts to cadaver odour).

eddie alerts to dried blood from a living person as well...you are wrong to differentiate the reaction of the two dogs to blood...eddis alerts to cadaver odour and dried blood from a living person