Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509853 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2430 on: May 15, 2019, 12:22:47 PM »

Have you remembered how you 'know' that Gerry McCann's blood was on that car key yet?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 12:25:27 PM by Robittybob1 »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2431 on: May 15, 2019, 12:26:53 PM »
Have you remembered how you 'know' that Gerry McCann's blood was on that car key yet?

wasnt it in the FSS report...if it isnt its my mistake

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2432 on: May 15, 2019, 12:46:01 PM »
wasnt it in the FSS report...if it isnt its my mistake

I'm afraid not;

A low level incomplete DNA profile which matched the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Gerald McCann was obtained from cellular material on the key card (286C/2007-CRL(12)).
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2433 on: May 15, 2019, 12:54:30 PM »
I'm afraid not;

A low level incomplete DNA profile which matched the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Gerald McCann was obtained from cellular material on the key card (286C/2007-CRL(12)).
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Why do they say cellular material?  I think this is because a complete DNA profile will only be found within cells.  Cells could be from handling the key card.  Gerry was driving the car the day before it was taken for examination.  So that doesn't seem unusual does it!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2434 on: May 15, 2019, 01:01:30 PM »
Why do they say cellular material?  I think this is because a complete DNA profile will only be found within cells.  Cells could be from handling the key card.  Gerry was driving the car the day before it was taken for examination.  So that doesn't seem unusual does it!

The cadaver dog alerted to it.  Yes, that's unusual!
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2435 on: May 15, 2019, 01:13:25 PM »

The cadaver dog that alerts to the tiniest trace of blood from a live person... That's the one

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2436 on: May 15, 2019, 01:18:10 PM »
So someone who drove that car at some stage between late May and the 5th of August had possibly handled a cadaver. 
But Gerry drove the car to Huelva a day or two before it was taken for forensic testing.

So the cadaver odour and the cells (Gerry's) could have got onto the key fob at completely different times.

The cadaver dog that alerts to the tiniest trace of blood from a live person... That's the one
There was no proof it was blood.  Did they see if Keela alerted to the key fob?  If she did then I'd agree it was probably blood.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2437 on: May 15, 2019, 01:19:23 PM »
So someone who drove that car at some stage between late May and the 5th of August had possibly handled a cadaver. 
But Gerry drove the car to Huelva a day or two before it was taken for forensic testing.

So the cadaver odour and the cells (Gerry's) could have got onto the key fob at completely different times.
There was no proof it was blood.  Did they see if Keela alerted to the key fob?  If she did then I'd agree it was probably blood.

No proof as to what it was at all

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2438 on: May 15, 2019, 01:20:36 PM »

Ive said before... The police drove it

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2439 on: May 15, 2019, 01:23:08 PM »
No proof as to what it was at all
Point I was making is that the potential cadaver odour and the cells may have been applied at different times.  Not necessarily by the McCanns in both events.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2440 on: May 15, 2019, 01:24:13 PM »
Point I was making is that the potential cadaver odour and the cells may have been applied at different times.  Not necessarily by the McCanns in both events.

Absolutely  right

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2441 on: May 15, 2019, 01:26:05 PM »
As I said I haven't really followed Blonk at all but I think from memory wasn't he a well known campaigner?
Blonk practically identifies himself when he posted this link http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2013/283.html
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2442 on: May 15, 2019, 01:30:33 PM »
Absolutely  right
Gerry's cellular material would be most likely from Gerry himself (by direct contact). But he drove the car the day before - so what!
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2443 on: May 15, 2019, 01:37:30 PM »
Gerry's cellular material would be most likely from Gerry himself (by direct contact). But he drove the car the day before - so what!

Some people see it as evidence that Eddie alerted to blood from a live human, but it isn't. 
Result = happy posting.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2444 on: May 15, 2019, 01:44:08 PM »

Both dogs alerted to the key fob.  Please get up to speed on the case Robby.  As G-unit has pointed out, it was 'cellular material', attributed to Gerry.

If, In Dog We Trust  (old but true story), the obvious answer is Gerry's blood.  A person who is very definitely not dead.
What's up, old man?