Author Topic: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?  (Read 15439 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2021, 12:10:03 AM »
Yes FACTS are always good.

They are indeed jixy....and some of us don’t even get them from the gutter press....weird I know!
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2021, 01:21:35 AM »

Sandra Lean opened a GoFundMe page to raise £10,000 on Luke Mitchell’s behalf in 2019 claiming that the money would enable her to concentrate all her time to proving Mitchell innocent.

The page was removed for violating the GoFundMe terms of service.

It seems she has had more success this time round having raised £17,035 to date: the comments made by donors are a testament to the power of television and make for interesting reading.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2021, 06:55:29 AM »
Sandra Lean opened a GoFundMe page to raise £10,000 on Luke Mitchell’s behalf in 2019 claiming that the money would enable her to concentrate all her time to proving Mitchell innocent.

The page was removed for violating the GoFundMe terms of service.

It seems she has had more success this time round having raised £17,035 to date: the comments made by donors are a testament to the power of television and make for interesting reading.

It seems to be the common thread running through this sad saga Brietta. A failed charity, a GoFundMe account suspended, a Facebook page blocked and now yet another GoFundMe begging bowl based on a LIE which could also be seen as false representation.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 07:05:01 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2021, 07:09:34 AM »
She’s selling loads of books now though, which is nice - for her.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2021, 07:18:46 AM »
She’s selling loads of books now though, which is nice - for her.

Yes, a book based on lies disguised as the truth imo. Sandra Lean's idea of the truth appears to be somewhat divorced from that accepted in society as a whole. She calls herself a criminologist which is an insult to the profession. Her failure to recognise false innocence campaigns will always haunt her thus the desperation to have the Luke Mitchell conviction overturned.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 07:30:01 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

jixy

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2021, 08:05:36 AM »
They are indeed jixy....and some of us don’t even get them from the gutter press....weird I know!

Th facts do have a habit of being changed then deleted.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2021, 08:23:38 AM »
Facts that have been changed should be deleted imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

jixy

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2021, 08:33:23 AM »

All my posts then  &^^&* I post and the words get changed then deleted .

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2021, 09:16:22 AM »
All my posts then  &^^&* I post and the words get changed then deleted .
Are you saying you've posted factual information about the case on here that has been altered and then deleted?

Offline John

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2021, 09:50:57 AM »

Let's here those facts then?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2021, 12:05:27 PM »

I agree
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2021, 12:15:42 PM »

Think you should ask yourself some questions about this...as per my previous post off topic it goes and look who does it again.two posts and you confirmed everything I have written

Thanks.

You appear to be talking in riddles - what questions?

If you have any questions ask them
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 01:33:59 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2021, 01:19:48 PM »
Yes FACTS are always good.

Are these ‘facts’ you refer to only ‘good’ when it suits you?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 01:27:02 PM by Admin »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2021, 02:06:43 PM »
Simple concise document, with all the facts laid out

Might also be worthwhile to include a timeline of Mitchell’s behaviour leading up to the murder - including the evidence from one of his friends (witnesses) where it is said Mitchell stabbed Jodi in the leg with a knife
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 02:12:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2021, 02:16:25 PM »
Well you seem to have been involved in the case for a while, why don't you post something to help us all understand??

May also be an idea or explore the dynamics of Mitchell’s relationship with his mother Corrine

Prof Jane Monckton Smith’s work a useful resource on this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49481998
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 02:19:43 PM by Nicholas »