Author Topic: Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones who got justice the “official” group is it a cult?  (Read 34609 times)

Offline Dexter

Not a chance. If she was going to do this, it would have been done many years ago. If all she needed was Luke's permission, well, she had that for years. But she also knows it would destroy her.

She didn't have his permission though did she

Offline faithlilly

I don’t think Sandra Lean will be ‘uploading’ any of these case files online do you

What will the contents of these files do to her and her books narrative ?

She clearly wants those case files to go into a lawyer - where their hands will be tied

If Luke wants the files released logic dictates they will support his narrative.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

Did she have his permission but was refusing to release them into the public domain?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

If Luke wants the files released logic dictates they will support his narrative.

There can be several interpretations put on what has been said by Luke & Corinne Mitchell via Lisa C Reynolds Peden

Luke has also advised Sandra that all documents that have been withheld from the public for years be released immediately. He has been too concerned about upsetting other people, and following other wishes,but has lost his childhood, teenage years and adolescence. He will not stand for this anymore.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 05:38:17 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

Did she have his permission but was refusing to release them into the public domain?

If the statement is true and accurate Luke Indicates he hasn't given permission for whatever reasons not that Sandra Lean has blocked any attempt to do so. More will come out in regards to this and very soon I'm sure.

Offline Rusty

Well, according to Luke's new pet Lisa. She has now. So let's get on with it, as in Luke's own words, Immediately.

Offline Dexter

Well, according to Luke's new pet Lisa. She has now. So let's get on with it, as in Luke's own words, Immediately.

Yes clearly but it's good to stick to the facts and not just presume.

Offline Nicholas

13th June 2021

George Fergie
Guys today’s update was no surprise , we tried to work with Sandra but if fell flat, she’s directing all the rubbish to us and al take it, everything sandra is unhappy with was me not the team, firstly she says I misrepresented her by calling her the leader , I meant leader of the campaign and she assumed I meant leader of the group
She was unhappy we wanted to sell merch and donate it to Luke’s fund , found out later she actually wanted to do all the merch herself, a found that pretty odd but I agreed, then when I was pushing for Edinburgh protest to be arranged I was told we had to do it legal, notify all authorities etc and that Sandra would handle it, days turned into weeks and I was getting frustrated we were losing momentum , after that a zoom call was arranged but a wasn’t in the right mind to do it as a have mental problems, a told fiona this and she told Sandra she was to busy that day other than say I was ill with depression and from that day on everything we did was wrong , we’re here to help Luke and corrine same as everyone else and Sandra only wants to promote her good friends group which is fair enough
Sandra left or stopped commenting in here a few weeks ago until a post came up she didn’t like , it was a valid post and she took dislike to a guy asking her why she said she didn’t know the person in his question when said person has commented he’d known her from when they were studying for their degrees , a couldn’t remove the comment the guy put his evidence up so there was obvs more to it, am sorry sandra feels this way about us considering it was our group who made the Glasgow protest a success with our banners and giant pics of Luke, fiona even donated two of those big face banners to Sandra , a thought we were all chasing the same outcome but were not just fighting for justice in here were fighting against sandra and her favourite group, she knows why we’re here yet slates us like that , why? A don’t know that but we’re still here we’re not going anywhere until luke is free

It seems George Fergie is referring to Scott Forbes here ⬆️

Did another Facebook admin remove the link to the other Scott Forbes and George Fergie not see it?

And was this whole thing blown out of proportion ?

Sandra Lean never made this clear
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 05:57:08 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

13th June 2021

George Fergie
Guys today’s update was no surprise , we tried to work with Sandra but if fell flat, she’s directing all the rubbish to us and al take it, everything sandra is unhappy with was me not the team, firstly she says I misrepresented her by calling her the leader , I meant leader of the campaign and she assumed I meant leader of the group
She was unhappy we wanted to sell merch and donate it to Luke’s fund , found out later she actually wanted to do all the merch herself, a found that pretty odd but I agreed, then when I was pushing for Edinburgh protest to be arranged I was told we had to do it legal, notify all authorities etc and that Sandra would handle it, days turned into weeks and I was getting frustrated we were losing momentum , after that a zoom call was arranged but a wasn’t in the right mind to do it as a have mental problems, a told fiona this and she told Sandra she was to busy that day other than say I was ill with depression and from that day on everything we did was wrong , we’re here to help Luke and corrine same as everyone else and Sandra only wants to promote her good friends group which is fair enough
Sandra left or stopped commenting in here a few weeks ago until a post came up she didn’t like , it was a valid post and she took dislike to a guy asking her why she said she didn’t know the person in his question when said person has commented he’d known her from when they were studying for their degrees , a couldn’t remove the comment the guy put his evidence up so there was obvs more to it, am sorry sandra feels this way about us considering it was our group who made the Glasgow protest a success with our banners and giant pics of Luke, fiona even donated two of those big face banners to Sandra , a thought we were all chasing the same outcome but were not just fighting for justice in here were fighting against sandra and her favourite group, she knows why we’re here yet slates us like that , why? A don’t know that but we’re still here we’re not going anywhere until luke is free

Why would Sandra Lean want to apparently sell/handle the murderers merch herself?

or is this incorrect?

Offline Rusty

So come on, Sandra. I was going to chill out tonight, watch a movie or two.

Let's get these files uploaded. Give me something to read instead.

Offline Dexter

Why would Sandra Lean want to apparently sell/handle the murderers merch herself?

or is this incorrect?

Don't you think with any fund raising someone needs to be in charge..can't really have randoms going off selling stuff with no control or log of money raised.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 05:53:34 PM by Dexter »

Offline Dexter

Just because permission has been given surely that doesn't mean Sandra Lean has to be the one to do it. Surely the legal team with have some input or the best friends

Offline Nicholas

Don't you think with any fund raising someone needs to be in charge..can't really have randoms going off selling stuff with no control or log of money raised.

Did Sandra Lean want to be in charge of all the fund raising ?

And who has been in charge of fund raising for Sandra?

Money was apparently being ‘gifted’ to Sandra on a monthly basis via PayPal ?!?

Someone called Paula posted a screenshot of PayPal on 1st April 2021 with a total of £570.68 stating,

This is the total as of 2 mins ago.. Thank you to each and everyone of you who have contributed towards helping Sandra. The money is being transferred today. Due to the bank holiday weekend I thought it best.. You people are amazing!!

Linda Malcom
Do this once a month for Sandra please, I will happily contribute x

Then Sandra Lean posted about 3 weeks later (24th April 2021) stating,

Hi, everyone. I owe many of you a massive, massive apology. You were so kind to donate money to help with my expenses associated with this work and I haven't yet said thank you. I meant to come on as soon as I received the money and say thank you so much, to everyone who donated - your kindness is really, really appreciated.  With so much going on, it slipped my mind and here we are, three weeks later, with many of you thinking I must be terribly ungrateful and extremely rude. I'm so sorry.
So let me say thank you properly, now, to everyone who donated - it was really, really kind of you. I've bought two external drives so that Luke's entire case papers can be stored digitally (one is for backup, just in case), envelopes and stamps for the sorts of communications that still have to be done the old fashioned way, extra phone data and a five pack of black ink (for copies of case papers that also still have to be reproduced in the old fashioned format). I've also used some for fuel for case related travel. These are all things I've had to pay for myself in the past, so I can't thank you all enough for making it so much easier to just get what I need, when I need it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 06:09:19 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

Did Sandra Lean want to be in charge of all the fund raising ?

I have no idea but given how things have gone online someone needed to be.

Offline Nicholas

Then Sandra Lean posted about 3 weeks later (24th April 2021) stating,

Hi, everyone. I owe many of you a massive, massive apology. You were so kind to donate money to help with my expenses associated with this work and I haven't yet said thank you. I meant to come on as soon as I received the money and say thank you so much, to everyone who donated - your kindness is really, really appreciated.  With so much going on, it slipped my mind and here we are, three weeks later, with many of you thinking I must be terribly ungrateful and extremely rude. I'm so sorry.
So let me say thank you properly, now, to everyone who donated - it was really, really kind of you. I've bought two external drives so that Luke's entire case papers can be stored digitally (one is for backup, just in case), envelopes and stamps for the sorts of communications that still have to be done the old fashioned way, extra phone data and a five pack of black ink (for copies of case papers that also still have to be reproduced in the old fashioned format). I've also used some for fuel for case related travel. These are all things I've had to pay for myself in the past, so I can't thank you all enough for making it so much easier to just get what I need, when I need it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Sandra Lean should be able to do that quite quickly now given she apparently purchased 2 external hard drives (One for back up) back in around early April 2021 so that the ‘entire case papers can be stored digitally
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 06:15:18 PM by Nicholas »