Author Topic: Greek police appeal over mystery blonde girl found living in a Roma camp.  (Read 44588 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Greek police appeal over mystery blonde girl found living in a Roma camp.
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2013, 02:26:09 PM »
But why would they want to?  There must be thousands of vulnerable children in eastern European countries who would be much more accessible at far less personal risk.

Exactly.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2013, 02:28:30 PM »
It seems other children in this gypsy family couldn't possibly be theirs : two or three were born in 6 months time.. But Gypsies steal hens, not children.
It seems the lady managed to obtain birth certificates saying she had just had a baby (probably showing the new-born). The little girl only speaks the gypsy language but understands some Greek. I think it's terrible to have torn her all of a sudden from her family while she was playing with other children. She wept for hours and hours and hours.
This case has nothing to do with Madeleine.

Redblossom

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2013, 02:37:53 PM »
It seems other children in this gypsy family couldn't possibly be theirs : two or three were born in 6 months time.. But Gypsies steal hens, not children.
It seems the lady managed to obtain birth certificates saying she had just had a baby (probably showing the new-born). The little girl only speaks the gypsy language but understands some Greek. I think it's terrible to have torn her all of a sudden from her family while she was playing with other children. She wept for hours and hours and hours.

Of course it hasnt, but we get pathetic headlines like this and the Mccanns PR  hijacking the story, as they have done so many many tmes before, a story which would never make it in the UK ordinarily 

Maddie Found in Greece! Unless they are taking the pee

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkyNews/status/391310310549639168/photo/1?screen_name=SkyNews

There is no evidence this child was stolen rather than being given away, sold, or left as a newborn and found...where is the missing child that has now been found on Interpol as a stolen or missing.......

Still some will believe anything...one commentator in the daily mail said it could be Madeleine if she wasnt given much to eat!!
 8-)(--)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 02:43:37 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2013, 02:40:10 PM »

"This case has nothing to do with Madeleine."

Yep thats what I thought.
Other than her being a girl, no connection.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2013, 02:46:26 PM »
Desperate times require desperate measures.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Benita

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2013, 02:48:53 PM »
maybe not ...but it gives madeleine's family hope that theres a possibility  madeleine could be found ..

AnneGuedes

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2013, 02:52:55 PM »
.one commentator in the daily mail said it could be Madeleine if she wasnt given much to eat!!
 8-)(--)
8(8-)) She doesn't look physically rachitic, she was described as being in a state of shock... Now I understand why : separated from her family, people who might traffic arms or drugs but likely loved her.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2013, 03:56:51 PM »
The Portugeuse police  investigation didn't conclude so  ...  and Scotland Yard,  after a two and a half year review/ investigation have not concluded so either

...  but if we are envisioning every  possible  explanation for this child's disappearance,  however unevidenced and obscure,  then yes,  I suppose it could have

Scotland Yard, as far as we know, have not concluded anything, because they have not reached the end of their investigation. We are not even sure what, if any, hypothesis they have as to what may have happened.

Their only hint seems to be that they are considering an abduction, possibly involving a number of people - but that could mean almost anything.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2013, 04:11:58 PM »
But why would they want to?  There must be thousands of vulnerable children in eastern European countries who would be much more accessible at far less personal risk.

Perhaps Madeleine was in Eastern Europe, or in a place where she was very vulnerable.

We have no reason to assume that the person(s) who took her had any care or concern for her welfare. In fact, by definition, they didn't.

If they kept her alive or in good health for any period of time, it would only have been because it suited their purposes. If her presence became inconvenient for them, they would have disposed of her, or sold or passed her on.

Child trafficking is a chain with many links - different types of people in different places, procuring and holding on to children for different purposes.

Offline jassi

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2013, 04:15:51 PM »
Perhaps Madeleine was in Eastern Europe, or in a place where she was very vulnerable.

We have no reason to assume that the person(s) who took her had any care or concern for her welfare. In fact, by definition, they didn't.

If they kept her alive or in good health for any period of time, it would only have been because it suited their purposes. If her presence became inconvenient for them, they would have disposed of her, or sold or passed her on.

Child trafficking is a chain with many links - different types of people in different places, procuring and holding on to children for different purposes.

That is certainly true.

I was commenting on the idea that gypsies would have entered 5A to take her, when there would be so many less risky ways of them obtaining children.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2013, 04:23:55 PM »
thhis poor little girl is reported to be deeply traumatised by being taken    from the only enviroment she  knows and her little friends are asking   for her it proves if maddie was  alive she  would not just   enter back into  the mcanns lives like some seem to think  she would be  deeply traumatised like this little girl imo

and  the little girl  is   the same age as maddie was when she vanished  so imagine iif maddie  is still alive now she would have no   memory of gerry and kate or any of her  family the  reunion would traumatise her yet again thats why    it is annoying when  i read that people think if maddie is alive and found it will be a happy ending and maddie would slot in  like she was never   away  it wont trauma    does not go away   

if maddie is alive somewhere she may have friends and people who she  thinks is family   imagine having to   leave that at aged   10 ( not exusing any abdcutor if thats the case btw  just  saying from imo maddies point of view)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 04:26:00 PM by carlymichelle »

icabodcrane

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2013, 04:30:03 PM »
Massive  resourses have been used in this case, with many millions spent

...  and six years later we are fed some Enid Blytonesque    "'Kidnapped by Gypsies'  tale   ? 

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2013, 04:38:19 PM »
That is certainly true.

I was commenting on the idea that gypsies would have entered 5A to take her, when there would be so many less risky ways of them obtaining children.

Yes, I don't know if gypsies would have gone as far as to do that.

I don't know how they actually do go about acquiring children (always thought this was a myth, but apparently it isn't). Surely it would be easier to acquire a child from someone who no longer wanted that child, than pay a premium to order an abduction or take part in a risky abduction itself.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 04:48:41 PM by Sherlock Holmes »

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2013, 04:40:17 PM »
Massive  resourses have been used in this case, with many millions spent

...  and six years later we are fed some Enid Blytonesque    "'Kidnapped by Gypsies'  tale   ?

exactly my post above is all hypothetical im saying if maddie truly  was  alive then  if/when she was ever found imo she would b as traumatised as this little girl is

Offline jassi

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2013, 04:41:25 PM »
Yes, I don't know if gypsies would have gone as far as to do that.

I don't know how they actually do go about acquiring children (always thought this was a myth, but apparently it isn't). Surely it would be easier to acquire a child from someone who no longer wanted that child, than pay a premium to order an abduction or take park in a risky abduction itself.

Those are my thoughts, too.

Or maybe not -