Author Topic: What right, legal, moral or political do we have to discuss others behavior?  (Read 11290 times)

C.Edwards

This is getting silly.  Are you seriously trying to claim that the McCanns have not benefitted personally from the book written by Kate McCann?  Think laterally on this before putting another foot in your mouth.

debunker

This is getting silly.  Are you seriously trying to claim that the McCanns have not benefitted personally from the book written by Kate McCann?  Think laterally on this before putting another foot in your mouth.

All the money was donated to the fund unless you KNOW otherwise.

stephen25000

Can you prove this ?

Cite please.

What about the funds received from the serialization in the Sun ?

Offline gavdalf

how long were the Mccanns out of work

Daily mail 30/10/2007, use fund to pay mortgage - look it up

Mr Mitchell said last night: "The fund exists to support Kate and Gerry where their living costs would become difficult.

"Gerry is going back to work this week and they hope they will not have to rely on it for their living costs for much longer."

Not have to rely is past tense and therefore has happened

Are you really going to say that this isn't them benefitting financially, I have to work to pay my mortgage

C.Edwards

Stephen beat me to it :-p  I was working up to that!  I think there's a glaring hole in the accounts where the sun serialization money would fit.

Mind you, just spent 10 minutes looking into debunker's past. Including the daily[ censored word ]. Bit of an eye opener. And the beachy stuff.

I'm no longer willing to play games with debunker after reading what I've read.  Consider yourself ignored debunker.

C.Edwards

Mr Mitchell said last night: "The fund exists to support Kate and Gerry where their living costs would become difficult.

"Gerry is going back to work this week and they hope they will not have to rely on it for their living costs for much longer."

Are you really going to say that this isn't them benefitting financially, I have to work to pay my mortgage

Dammit and now my other point has been pinched!  @)(++(*

debunker

Can you prove this ?

Cite please.

What about the funds received from the serialization in the Sun ?

I believe that all of this went to the fund. If you remember they even paid back the two mortgage payments.

debunker

Stephen beat me to it :-p  I was working up to that!  I think there's a glaring hole in the accounts where the sun serialization money would fit.

Mind you, just spent 10 minutes looking into debunker's past. Including the dailyp....... Bit of an eye opener. And the beachy stuff.

I'm no longer willing to play games with debunker after reading what I've read.  Consider yourself ignored debunker.

I wonder whether you would be willing to bet your house on them not being private persons. I wouldn't!

I predict that you will not ignore me at all.

You will find Beachy live and well on a [ censored word ] site. I am not and never was Beachy.

stephen25000

Mind you, just spent 10 minutes looking into debunker's past. Including the dailyp....... Bit of an eye opener. And the beachy stuff.

8((()*/ 8((()*/ 8)--))

debunker

None of this would affect their private person status so long as the money was funding them staying in Portugal to follow up on the disappearance.

The foray into the public arena has to be purposeful rather than incidental.

Offline gavdalf

The book which is in the public domain was purposefully written to raise monies to get paid to the ltd company, everything in the book can be discussed, Yes they remain Private Persons, apart what they have put into the public domain which they lost their right for privacy regarding its content.

she didn't incidentally write a book

oh look Ive incidentally written a book for no reason whatsoever

debunker

The book which is in the public domain was purposefully written to raise monies to get paid to the ltd company, everything in the book can be discussed, Yes they remain Private Persons, apart what they have put into the public domain which they lost their right for privacy regarding its content.

she didn't incidentally write a book

oh look Ive incidentally written a book for no reason whatsoever

Still leaving her with Private Person status.

The entry into the commercial world needs to be in the financial interests of the person.

Offline faithlilly

@ debunker

Cite please for your claim that they repaid the mortgage payments ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

debunker

@ debunker

I would have to search the press cuttings but CM announced it when it began to go pear shaped.

C.Edwards

@ debunker

Good point faithlilly.  If only the McCanns had fully transparent accounts as they stated they would be, of course we'd be able to look this up from companies house.