Author Topic: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?  (Read 12434 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2019, 11:35:39 AM »
If it had gone to trial and a possible miscarriage of justice occurred in opinion then yes it may be,but dogs alone?

Alleged 'staging' of 5a was another flag raised was it not.

I thought the shutter was raised not a flag?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 12:30:08 PM by Brietta »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2019, 11:44:00 AM »
I thought the shutter was raised not a flag?

I never mentioned the shutter but it was staged so it was thought,I'll have to find a link.

“She died in the apartment as a result of a tragic accident and the parents simulated an abduction after failing to care of their children,” Tavares de Almeida, former chief inspector at Portimao police station during the initial months of the investigation, told the court in Lisbon.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/portugal/6974917/Madeleine-McCanns-death-covered-up-by-parents-who-faked-kidnap-court-hears.html
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 11:47:35 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2019, 11:50:06 AM »
If it had gone to trial and a possible miscarriage of justice occurred in opinion then yes it may be,but dogs alone?

Staging of 5a was another flag raised was it not.

I never said the dogs alone... But according to Almeida the alerts were the main evidence

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2019, 11:52:11 AM »
I never mentioned the shutter but it was staged so it was thought,I'll have to find a link.

“She died in the apartment as a result of a tragic accident and the parents simulated an abduction after failing to care of their children,” Tavares de Almeida, former chief inspector at Portimao police station during the initial months of the investigation, told the court in Lisbon.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/portugal/6974917/Madeleine-McCanns-death-covered-up-by-parents-who-faked-kidnap-court-hears.html

That was the conclusion of the police report based on flawed evidence... That's why I'm happy to criticise the pj

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 11:53:50 AM »

I was just being silly about a flag being raised.

I had thought initially KM might have 'staged' the shutter/window not to cover up anything about MM's disappearance per se but because she felt embarrassed, guilty etc about leaving the children alone in the unlocked apartment.  So I was kind of with PJ on it.  But now I believe the abductor(s) staged the shutter/window as it all fits puuuuurfectly with my theory.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2019, 11:57:16 AM »
That was the conclusion of the police report based on flawed evidence... That's why I'm happy to criticise the pj

You don't know the evidence was flawed,what else can you bring to the table except dogs to further that criticism.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2019, 11:59:25 AM »
You don't know the evidence was flawed,what else can you bring to the table except dogs to further that criticism.
Almeida referred to the alerts as the main evidence... So that was flawed.. Then the FSS report..

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2019, 12:01:27 PM »

But is it a man thing in that a group of investigators almost exclusively male cannot simply say 'sorry we've done our best and we can't solve it'.

The case against the McCanns was a non-starter hence it went nowhere.  In other cases the so-called evidence against individuals has been weak or non-existent but the police resort to 'noble cause corruption' and other such measures and then we end up with miscarriages of justice.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2019, 12:02:19 PM »

What evidence are you referring to?

Offline barrier

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2019, 12:05:22 PM »
What evidence are you referring to?

There has to be other evidence not solely the dogs,I'd suggest we are not party to it,but what ever it was/is is not strong enough for a court to hear.imo

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2019, 12:07:06 PM »
There has to be other evidence not solely the dogs,I'd suggest we are not party to it,but what ever it was/is is not strong enough for a court to hear.imo

Why does there have to be other 'evidence'?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2019, 12:22:11 PM »
But is it a man thing in that a group of investigators almost exclusively male cannot simply say 'sorry we've done our best and we can't solve it'.

The case against the McCanns was a non-starter hence it went nowhere.  In other cases the so-called evidence against individuals has been weak or non-existent but the police resort to 'noble cause corruption' and other such measures and then we end up with miscarriages of justice.

The misunderstanding of the evidence meant the investigation went in the wrong direction

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2019, 12:24:32 PM »
The misunderstanding of the evidence meant the investigation went in the wrong direction

Not for long though, eh.  This shows the 'evidence' was non-existent.

Could have been worse might have ended up wrongfully convicted like Amanda Knox in a foreign jail.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2019, 03:37:20 PM »
No police force is above criticism, especially one that fails to find a missing child, and fails to solve the case, that goes for any police force anywhere.  Furthermore, the PJ have been criticised by people who are well-placed to judge and they are entitled to their opinions,  In Malaysia you must not question the police or speculate about what happened on pain of punishment, let’s hope we never find ourselves living in a society where one may not criticise those wielding the power.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2019, 06:56:48 PM »
I think the personal attacks by the UK media on the Policia Judiciaria was an absolute disgrace. It was zenophobic and unwarranted. I saw it beginning to develop again towards the Malaysian police recently.

Holly was perfectly right; people are made arguidos because of the questions that the police want to ask them. Murat and the four 'burglars' were made arguidos because of suspicions, not because of hard evidence and it was the same with the McCanns.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0