Author Topic: Child abduction in Portugal and beyond - is it really so prevalent?  (Read 111203 times)

AnneGuedes

Re: Child abduction in Portugal and beyond - is it really so prevalent?
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2014, 11:29:48 PM »
The note probably got stuck to the night creche records.
There's a vague note, but not in the files.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2014, 11:31:39 PM »
The McCanns had the files that are on Internet, the same, no more, no less.
She can't say the truth about what she allegedly found in the files. She doesn't say the truth about discovering in the files that the reception lady wrote on a book that the kids were left alone. The register book doesn't bear such note and the statement of that lady doesn't say so.

She did write this. She said she found it in Rebelo's notes.

It was here that I found the receptionist's note in the Ocean Club staff message book  explaining that we wanted to book the Tapas restaurant for the rest of the week because we were leaving our children alone in our apartments. I was dismayed. This was a glaring grren light to a child taker - and yet no mention is made of itt in files until December 2007. December 2007! Seven months after Madeleine's abduction! I could only conclude that its relevance hadn't been appreciated by the police.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:34:55 PM by VIXTE »

AnneGuedes

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2014, 11:36:49 PM »
This is a lie. There's nothing in the files. It has been looked for by many translators.

Lyall

« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2014, 11:42:09 PM »
What is the relevance of the note Kate? She doesn't tell us.

Who needed a note to tell them what those parents were doing?

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2014, 11:46:03 PM »
What is the relevance of the note Kate? She doesn't tell us.

Who needed a note to tell them what those parents were doing?

Its a thinly veiled attempt to imply the OC staff were to blame.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2014, 11:47:29 PM »
This is a lie. There's nothing in the files. It has been looked for by many translators.

Ansd where is the proof that you've seen the same files as the McCanns ones, that their files are not enriched with some more data which was not published???????

AnneGuedes

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2014, 11:48:52 PM »
Its a thinly veiled attempt to imply the OC staff were to blame.
Just spreading doubts everywhere she can, not even thinking that some people (not many for sure) have read all the files.
In this particular case she might have interpreted something that is not in the files, but in GA's book.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:51:30 PM by AnneGuedes »

AnneGuedes

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2014, 11:49:48 PM »
The Law is the same for all in democratic countries.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2014, 12:03:20 AM »
Just spreading doubts everywhere she can, not even thinking that some people (not many for sure) have read all the files.
In this particular case she might have interpreted something that is not in the files, but in GA's book.

You do understand that what you call 'all' might not be 'all'?

We know for fact the SY has removed their registered peados deatails..and god know what else.. if these were British children then their names could not have been mentioned on the internet? Or they could?

In addition we have statements in the newspapers, from the parents who reported it to the papers..
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 12:06:03 AM by VIXTE »

Offline Benice

« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2014, 12:50:21 AM »
You do understand that what you call 'all' might not be 'all'?

We know for fact the SY has removed their registered peados deatails..and god know what else.. if these were British children then their names could not have been mentioned on the internet? Or they could?

In addition we have statements in the newspapers, from the parents who reported it to the papers..

I think it's pretty obvious Vixte that the statements from the families Kate read about in the files and wrote about in her book - would not be accessible to the general public because they involved sexual assaults on children.

We can only speculate as to how the statements were passed to Kate - but I'm sure it can only have been with the permission of the parents involved - one way or another. 

Anyone who thinks that Kate would make up eight non-existent families, 8 statements, and a letter from one of those parents and claim they were in the official files if they didn't exist -  isn't thinking things through properly  imo - and that's putting it mildly.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

AnneGuedes

« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2014, 01:12:05 AM »
Mrs McCann isn't suspected of being mythomaniac, just of not saying the truth, something she admitted being capable of if it served her agenda.

Lyall

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2014, 01:26:17 AM »
I think it's pretty obvious Vixte that the statements from the families Kate read about in the files and wrote about in her book - would not be accessible to the general public because they involved sexual assaults on children.

We can only speculate as to how the statements were passed to Kate - but I'm sure it can only have been with the permission of the parents involved - one way or another. 

Anyone who thinks that Kate would make up eight non-existent families, 8 statements, and a letter from one of those parents and claim they were in the official files if they didn't exist -  isn't thinking things through properly  imo - and that's putting it mildly.

Make up? So old-fashioned Benice.

Doubtless there will be some truth, and some embellishment.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 01:30:56 AM by Lyall »

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2014, 02:23:34 AM »

No of course not!

Kate McCann is THE ONLY individual ever in existence, who is so saintly and morally superior, she is Totally Incapable of Deception.

How dare we utter doubt of this Paragon of Caring Motherhood?

Shame on us!

Offline Benice

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2014, 08:38:37 AM »
No of course not!

Kate McCann is THE ONLY individual ever in existence, who is so saintly and morally superior, she is Totally Incapable of Deception.

Shame on us!

So do you think Kate invented these 8 families who she claims in her book came forward to the UK police - or not then?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2014, 08:46:34 AM »
No of course not!

Shame on us!

Indeed.

The paragon of virtue who went out to wine and dine, and leave her children totally unprotected.

A parent whom I would never trust to look after any children.