Author Topic: Tennis timeline  (Read 15372 times)

Offline G-Unit

Tennis timeline
« on: May 17, 2018, 10:55:46 AM »
Gerry McCann sets the scene;

That they bathed the children, the deponent having left at 18H00 for a tennis game only for men, at which were: DAN, tennis instructor; JULIAN, with whom he had played tennis several times; and CURTIS, with whom he had also played.

During the afternoon of that day the rest of the group members, including the children, were at the beach, [they] having returned at 18H30, the time at which he saw DP next to the tennis court. DAVID went to visit KATE and the children and returned close to 19H00, trying to convince the deponent to continue to play tennis, to which [entreaty] he did not accede as he had already been plying for about an hour and had to go back to to his wife. Nevertheless, RUSSELL, DAVID and MATHEW stayed to play.

At 19H00, he made his way to the apartment
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

Re: Tennis timeline
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 12:44:20 PM »
Isn't this the same day he was playing tennis most of the afternoon and allegedly damaged a tendon?
One would have thought that was more than enough ball games for one day.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 01:18:10 PM »
Isn't this the same day he was playing tennis most of the afternoon and allegedly damaged a tendon?
One would have thought that was more than enough ball games for one day.

Well. He and his wife agree that they had a lesson, but they disagree about the time after the lesson. It's that Julian again, according to Kate. I think the tendon affair was a different day (see the Carpenter statement);

After leaving Madeleine around 2:50 PM, they both had, this one time, an individual tennis lesson just for the two of them, and as the court was empty, they began hitting some b*lls until it was time for their lesson.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

The lesson ended an hour afterwards, close to 4:30PM. Gerry continued playing tennis with a guest called Jxxxxn who belonged to his tennis group, while she went for a jog along the beach, for around half an hour.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

At 15H30, the tennis instructor arrived, who instructed each of them until 16H30.

The stayed in that place, talking, until 16H45 at which time the twins went to the meal area. At 17h00, as usual, MADELEINE arrived
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 01:25:25 PM »
I assume the booking form is filled in in advance, rather than when the people turn up.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 08:35:00 AM »
Gerry only seems to have seen David, and David agrees;

I'm not sure you know what happened to Matt and Russell at that particular moment but I remember then you know I went over to see err Gerry at the err you know tennis courts
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Russell and Matthew remember it differently. According to Russell he and Matthew went straight to the tennis courts, but according to Matthew he went to his apartment to get his kit, although he seems to have visited the courts because he thought Kate and the children were there watching.

Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 08:58:20 AM »
Gerry only seems to have seen David, and David agrees;

I'm not sure you know what happened to Matt and Russell at that particular moment but I remember then you know I went over to see err Gerry at the err you know tennis courts
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Russell and Matthew remember it differently. According to Russell he and Matthew went straight to the tennis courts, but according to Matthew he went to his apartment to get his kit, although he seems to have visited the courts because he thought Kate and the children were there watching.

In her first statement J Tanner think's Kate was putting her children to bed.
J Tanners second statement also has her thinking Kate was putting her children to bed.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 09:01:58 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 09:32:08 PM »
In her first statement J Tanner think's Kate was putting her children to bed.
J Tanners second statement also has her thinking Kate was putting her children to bed.
What are the words used by Jane and how significant can that be?

4th May: "She thinks Kate was in the apartment (1) putting the children to bed."  So that is an impression formed from what she heard and saw IMO.

10th May: "18.20 hours chatted with men on tennis court. Presumed Kate Healy was with their children in the apartment." 
Does that mean at some point she had the thought at the time, "where is Kate?  Oh I presume she is with their children in the apartment"?
Was the presumption an actual event?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 10:10:46 PM »
What are the words used by Jane and how significant can that be?

4th May: "She thinks Kate was in the apartment (1) putting the children to bed."  So that is an impression formed from what she heard and saw IMO.

10th May: "18.20 hours chatted with men on tennis court. Presumed Kate Healy was with their children in the apartment." 
Does that mean at some point she had the thought at the time, "where is Kate?  Oh I presume she is with their children in the apartment"?
Was the presumption an actual event?

It just shows at the time they couldn't remember who was where at any given time.
ETA,imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 10:25:22 PM »
It just shows at the time they couldn't remember who was where at any given time.
ETA,imo.

I am convinced they all KNEW exactly who was where, but were protecting themselves against an onslaught of disgust by their families, employers, and the public at large. AND THE POLICE IMO
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 10:39:37 PM »
ETA,imo.
Well it doesn't seem normal to me to concern yourself as to what everyone is doing at any point in time.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2018, 11:00:29 PM »
Well it doesn't seem normal to me to concern yourself as to what everyone is doing at any point in time.

Oh, well in my opinion it would seem this group are not' normal', because they managed to write out a time line before the police interviewed them as individuals, some would say that was collaboration. I say this because they climed they checked every 30 minutes...checked= listened at door. 

let us see how difficult ta task this is.

arrived at tapas as 8.30 ( how was this time gained- did somone have a watch- look at a clock- or phone?)
1st check               9.00 by ??
2nd check              9.30 by??
3rd check               10pm

In my opinion you see how easy it is when you KNOW for SURE what you did?

AND is it not stated that  they only checked their on children but on this one evening- others checked  the McCanns kids , and there was a physical check by both MBMs parents....
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 12:39:09 AM by Brietta »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2018, 07:20:22 AM »
Oh, well in my opinion it would seem this group are not' normal', because they managed to write out a time line before the police interviewed them as individuals, some would say that was collaboration. I say this because they climed they checked every 30 minutes...checked= listened at door. 

arrived at tapas as 8.30 ( how was this time gained- did somone have a watch- look at a clock- or phone?)

AND is it not stated that  they only checked their on children but on this one evening- others checked  the McCanns kids , and there was a physical check by both MBMs parents....

As I have said before, it is an unfortunate part of large organisation culture that when something goes badly wrong the first, almost automatic, response is to get your version of events sorted out. I think this drove the timeline writing.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2018, 07:41:18 AM »

I may be crazy but I would imagine that the time they booked the tapas table for gave some of them a clue as to what time they arrived fir dinner, and the fact that members of the group were coming and going all evening is supported by witnesses such as the tapas staff and Jez Wilkins.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2018, 08:12:33 AM »

Is that aimed at me or the post?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 01:45:51 PM by John »

Offline barrier

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2018, 08:15:24 AM »
I may be crazy but I would imagine that the time they booked the tapas table for gave some of them a clue as to what time they arrived fir dinner, and the fact that members of the group were coming and going all evening is supported by witnesses such as the tapas staff and Jez Wilkins.

Thats why the timings are so hard to be precise,the comings and goings,they could be all out by + /- 5/10/ minutes.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:21:07 AM by barrier »