Author Topic: C4 News New Efit Images Hidden for five years  (Read 2666 times)

Redblossom

C4 News New Efit Images Hidden for five years
« on: October 24, 2013, 12:14:35 PM »

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: C4 News New Efit Images Hidden for five years
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 02:44:30 PM »
John Snow:

"Officers predict a long hard slog in their efforts to solve the mystery of Madeleine McCanns disappearance.
They've released 2 e-fit images of a man, compiled in 2008, a year after she disappeared but never seen in public until today, based on information from 2 witnesses who were staying in the resort of Praia da Luz at the time.
Our home affairs correspondent Simon Israel has more"

Simon Israel:

" These are 2 e-fits of the same man. A man who may hold the key to Madeleine McCanns disappearance.
They've been shut away in a private investigation file for 5 years.
They were compiled from 2 witness accounts on the night Madeleine disappeared, but never handed over to the Portuguese investigation. Now British police are treating them with the utmost importance"

DCI Redwood:

"In our analysis of the timeline 10pm when this man was seen walking towards the ocean with a child in his arms, has now become an important focus of interest for us. The man was a white man with dark hair & he had in his arms a child that was described as being 3 to 4 years of age with blonde hair wearing pyjamas."

Simon Israel:

"This sighting took place markedly later than the polices previous analysis of when the 3 year old was abducted from apartment G5A in may 2007.
It forms part of a well worn story that's slowly being rewritten. A BBC Crimewatch programme tonight will contain what police describe as revelatory material & Kate & Gerry will be interviewed once again about that fateful evening."

Kate McCann:

"We're not the ones thats done something wrong here, it's the person who's gone into that apartment & taken a little girl away from her family."

Simon Israel:

"I've just come from a preview of that Crimewatch reconstruction but I can't reveal any of the details because it's under embargo until the programme is broadcast tonight.
Needless to say though there is no flash of inspiration and the prospect of conclusion to this investigation is not just around the corner.
Yet again the hunt for Madeleines abductors is generating enormous publicity 6 years on.
The 5 million pound police inquiry may also raise expectation for answers to her disappearance."

DCI Redwood:

"We need the public's help so I would ask the public to pause with us, to hear our appeal & if you can help please make contact with us."

Simon Israel:

"Do you anticipate this being a long hard slog?"

DCI Redwood:

"We're working extremely hard on this case. We're absolutely commited to the work we're doing & we're fighting hard for Madeleine McCann. But yes it is a hard slog and we still have got some way to go."

Simon Israel:

"Do you think we'll be here in a years time discussing this?"

DCI Redwood:

"I wouldn't want to speculate about time."

Simon Israel:

"It's been a long journey from the beaches of Portugal to yet another round of TV appeals, not just here but in Germany & Holland too, that's where many of the holiday makers at the time came from."

« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 03:11:15 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

Re: C4 News New Efit Images Hidden for five years
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 11:47:33 PM »
John Snow:

"Officers predict a long hard slog in their efforts to solve the mystery of Madeleine McCanns disappearance.
They've released 2 e-fit images of a man, compiled in 2008, a year after she disappeared but never seen in public until today, based on information from 2 witnesses who were staying in the resort of Praia da Luz at the time.
Our home affairs correspondent Simon Israel has more"

Simon Israel:

" These are 2 e-fits of the same man. A man who may hold the key to Madeleine McCanns disappearance.
They've been shut away in a private investigation file for 5 years.
They were compiled from 2 witness accounts on the night Madeleine disappeared, but never handed over to the Portuguese investigation. Now British police are treating them with the utmost importance"

DCI Redwood:

"In our analysis of the timeline 10pm when this man was seen walking towards the ocean with a child in his arms, has now become an important focus of interest for us. The man was a white man with dark hair & he had in his arms a child that was described as being 3 to 4 years of age with blonde hair wearing pyjamas."

Simon Israel:

"This sighting took place markedly later than the polices previous analysis of when the 3 year old was abducted from apartment G5A in may 2007.
It forms part of a well worn story that's slowly being rewritten. A BBC Crimewatch programme tonight will contain what police describe as revelatory material & Kate & Gerry will be interviewed once again about that fateful evening."

Kate McCann:

"We're not the ones thats done something wrong here, it's the person who's gone into that apartment & taken a little girl away from her family."

Simon Israel:

"I've just come from a preview of that Crimewatch reconstruction but I can't reveal any of the details because it's under embargo until the programme is broadcast tonight.
Needless to say though there is no flash of inspiration and the prospect of conclusion to this investigation is not just around the corner.
Yet again the hunt for Madeleines abductors is generating enormous publicity 6 years on.
The 5 million pound police inquiry may also raise expectation for answers to her disappearance."

DCI Redwood:

"We need the public's help so I would ask the public to pause with us, to hear our appeal & if you can help please make contact with us."

Simon Israel:

"Do you anticipate this being a long hard slog?"

DCI Redwood:

"We're working extremely hard on this case. We're absolutely commited to the work we're doing & we're fighting hard for Madeleine McCann. But yes it is a hard slog and we still have got some way to go."

Simon Israel:

"Do you think we'll be here in a years time discussing this?"

DCI Redwood:

"I wouldn't want to speculate about time."

Simon Israel:

"It's been a long journey from the beaches of Portugal to yet another round of TV appeals, not just here but in Germany & Holland too, that's where many of the holiday makers at the time came from."
Why would someone do that?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum