Author Topic: New Maddie McCann Video May Help Authorities Crack the Case  (Read 7004 times)

Offline Robittybob1

New Maddie McCann Video May Help Authorities Crack the Case

I have studied the footage of Madeleine on this video and find that it is very dubious.  I have left a variety of comments on the video and all my comments have been forwarded to Operation Grange Scotland Yard.

It seems to suggest some sort of conspiracy against the McCanns.  This video isn't well publicised and since it shows Kate and Gerry playing tennis together the video is obviously taken by some undisclosed 3rd party and IMO has been messed around with.

I am willing to change my opinion on this video if someone can explain it to me using the physics of shadows and Google Earth.

This is a summary of the YT comments:
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH4f7NwOg20  @ 3:09 a  small section of video of Madeleine and Gerry is shown.
They don’t reveal who took it.  “New Maddie McCann Video May Help Authorities Crack the Case”
Looking from 3:09 onward to 4:04 Comparing tennis courts at the Ocean Club (OC) resort on Google Earth Latitude 37° 5'16.36"N Longitude 8°43'51.08"W to this video. Male is playing tennis against a female at the Northern end as the shadows are behind her. Girl runs across the court from the left to the right. Hair down past her shoulder blades at back. So they are playing on the outside court, with a steel post and wire fence to the outside.  In GE outside fence has street lights along the road and these are not in the video.  If the filming was done from the Northern end at OC the outside edge would be to the right of the camera.
 Zooms onto GM with a wall behind him. Southern end of the courts at OC does not have a wall. Northern end of inside court has a wall that is the back wall of the Tapas Club.
The hat that the girl is wearing does not seem as floppy as in the still photo.
It is not possible to position this video clip in a sequence to the OC.
What do you see?  Who took this video?  The lady in the video is definitely not skinny enough to be Kate McCann.
The video appears to be doctored IMO.

The hat being worn is a different colour and style. Open two versions of the video and compare 3:17 with 3:10 This is a type of reconstruction at best.
Compare the length of hair of this girl to what Madeleine had when she was playing on the first day of arriving at PDL. This video is definitely a fake. Who produced it? What was it purpose?

Look at Google images for Kate McCann running. The colour of the clothes and shoes are correct but the female's legs look too muscular to be Kate, I could be wrong. But the scenes of the female playing tennis is at PDL The building in the background is seen at 37° 5'15.89"N 8°43'54.02"W on Street View. But the images Google "madeleine mccann tennis balls". The girl closer up is dressed differently. Look particularly at the differences in the shorts. The still image has shorts with a white vertical seam which is not on the movie. At best these pictures were taken on different days. The mage of a girl running across the court at the same time as "Kate" is playing could be Madeleine, but in these she doesn't seem to have a hat on."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 05:04:34 PM by Angelo222 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Myster

Re: New Maddie McCann Video May Help Authorities Crack the Case
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 08:49:52 AM »
The text on the video says quite clearly a "recreation", so it's obviously played by actors including a stand-in for Madeleine McCann to match the still photo of her carrying the tennis balls.

The interviewer misleads when he says that it's a "never before seen" video.. i.e. as if it's genuine footage.

https://youtu.be/ZH4f7NwOg20?t=2m58s
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 09:21:18 AM »
The text on the video says quite clearly a "recreation", so it's obviously played by actors including a stand-in for Madeleine McCann to match the still photo of her carrying the tennis balls.

The interviewer misleads when he says that it's a "never before seen" video.. i.e. as if it's genuine footage.

https://youtu.be/ZH4f7NwOg20?t=2m58s

I think that is the real question, was this portion of video  just a reconstruction or purported to have been "never before seen" video?  Certainly parts of it look genuine and taken at the Ocean Club resort PDL.   I have asked ABC for a comment.
I must admit I hadn't paid much attention to the banner, in fact I was finding it annoying.
Thanks for commenting.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 10:13:20 AM »
Redwood..."We know at around 10pm...Mrs Mccann found that Madeleine was missing"....that's quite definite and further confirmation that according to SY the parents were not involved

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 03:34:02 PM »
New Maddie McCann Video May Help Authorities Crack the Case
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH4f7NwOg20

I have studied the footage of Madeleine on this video and find that it is very dubious.  I have left a variety of comments on the video and all my comments have been forwarded to Operation Grange Scotland Yard.

It seems to suggest some sort of conspiracy against the McCanns.  This video isn't well publicised and since it shows Kate and Gerry playing tennis together the video is obviously taken by some undisclosed 3rd party and IMO has been messed around with.

I am willing to change my opinion on this video if someone can explain it to me using the physics of shadows and Google Earth.

This is a summary of the YT comments:
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH4f7NwOg20  @ 3:09 a  small section of video of Madeleine and Gerry is shown.
They don’t reveal who took it.  “New Maddie McCann Video May Help Authorities Crack the Case”
Looking from 3:09 onward to 4:04 Comparing tennis courts at the Ocean Club (OC) resort on Google Earth Latitude 37° 5'16.36"N Longitude 8°43'51.08"W to this video. Male is playing tennis against a female at the Northern end as the shadows are behind her. Girl runs across the court from the left to the right. Hair down past her shoulder blades at back. So they are playing on the outside court, with a steel post and wire fence to the outside.  In GE outside fence has street lights along the road and these are not in the video.  If the filming was done from the Northern end at OC the outside edge would be to the right of the camera.
 Zooms onto GM with a wall behind him. Southern end of the courts at OC does not have a wall. Northern end of inside court has a wall that is the back wall of the Tapas Club.
The hat that the girl is wearing does not seem as floppy as in the still photo.
It is not possible to position this video clip in a sequence to the OC.
What do you see?  Who took this video?  The lady in the video is definitely not skinny enough to be Kate McCann.
The video appears to be doctored IMO.

The hat being worn is a different colour and style. Open two versions of the video and compare 3:17 with 3:10 This is a type of reconstruction at best.
Compare the length of hair of this girl to what Madeleine had when she was playing on the first day of arriving at PDL. This video is definitely a fake. Who produced it? What was it purpose?

Look at Google images for Kate McCann running. The colour of the clothes and shoes are correct but the female's legs look too muscular to be Kate, I could be wrong. But the scenes of the female playing tennis is at PDL The building in the background is seen at 37° 5'15.89"N 8°43'54.02"W on Street View. But the images Google "madeleine mccann tennis balls". The girl closer up is dressed differently. Look particularly at the differences in the shorts. The still image has shorts with a white vertical seam which is not on the movie. At best these pictures were taken on different days. The image of a girl running across the court at the same time as "Kate" is playing could be Madeleine, but in these she doesn't seem to have a hat on."
It's not new.  It is Crimewatch Oct 2013 material.  The 'reconstruction' part was I believe filmed in Spain, hence it is not the Ocean Club.  The reconstruction was done with actors, and did not contain any original video.  The programme presenter, MEW, was filmed in Luz, joining up the bits and pieces.
What's up, old man?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 04:58:29 PM »
Redwood..."We know at around 10pm...Mrs Mccann found that Madeleine was missing"....that's quite definite and further confirmation that according to SY the parents were not involved

How pray tell do you work that one out?  There is no corroboration of what Mrs McCann found, Maddie could have been taken out of that apartment at any time after 6pm.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 05:08:40 PM by ShiningInLuz »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 05:18:57 PM »
It's not new.  It is Crimewatch Oct 2013 material.  The 'reconstruction' part was I believe filmed in Spain, hence it is not the Ocean Club.  The reconstruction was done with actors, and did not contain any original video.  The programme presenter, MEW, was filmed in Luz, joining up the bits and pieces.

I think this thread has been started on an incorrect premise so I suggest it is removed before any new myths start.  As SiL has already pointed out this is an ABC story which goes back to 2013, the so-called never before seen footage is of actors.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2016, 05:42:14 PM »
How pray tell do you work that one out?  There is no corroboration of what Mrs McCann found, Maddie could have been taken out of that apartment at any time after 6pm.

The point is from his statement Redwood believes Kate
You can wriggle all you want but that is a fact

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 02:54:41 PM »
The point is from his statement Redwood believes Kate
You can wriggle all you want but that is a fact

I wonder what gave him this idea?

"There is always the potential that she didn't leave the apartment alive. What is important for us to do is consider all the options," he said.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-mccann-idUSBREA2I1D220140319

Who was going around abducting dead children?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 04:22:19 PM »

That is something I always take the opportunity to tell people...the tapas times are arbitrary- no independant verification.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline sadie

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 12:08:44 AM »

That is something I always take the opportunity to tell people...the tapas times are arbitrary- no independant verification.
You are incorrect.

They are NOT arbitrary, that is the wrong word. 
They were carefully written down to the best of the individual memories of the Tapas group soon after Madeleine vanished.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arbitrary

Arbitrary means :

:  not planned or chosen for a particular reason : not based on reason or evidence

:  done without concern for what is fair or right

You are libelling The Mccanns and the Tapas Group if you call them arbitrary.

The individual memories were Group sorted; the correct order and times worked out together ....

They were people on holiday not particularly clockwatching, that is except when it was their turn to check their children ... so by the very nature of them, it is unlikely that they are accurate to the precise minute.

They were the closest estimates to the exact times that they could achieve.

It is TOTALLY UNFAIR to say that they were:

:  not based on reason or evidence

:  done without concern for what is fair or right

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2016, 10:45:15 AM »
So if you looked at the video from what initial time frame to what final time frame is the reconstructed part?  I spent quite a bit of time comparing the background to the Ocean club and I believed most of the tennis scene is actual footage except that it was "flipped".
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2016, 10:50:49 AM »
I think this thread has been started on an incorrect premise so I suggest it is removed before any new myths start.  As SiL has already pointed out this is an ABC story which goes back to 2013, the so-called never before seen footage is of actors.
They are not actors. Most of the tennis scene is real.  The only part that seemed like a stand-in was the enlarged Madeleine picking up tennis balls.
Moderation