Author Topic: Twitter updates now viewable on the Home page.  (Read 2936 times)

Offline Admin

Twitter updates now viewable on the Home page.
« on: May 06, 2012, 09:27:35 PM »
More great news for all our readers.

You can now view all our  twitter  posts and tweets on the home page.  No need to be a member now to see what is going on.  Everything we post and the responses received will instantaneously viewable for everyone.

Just have a look at the bottom of the home page for the last 10 posts.

To tweet us just send your message to @justice_forum.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:30:40 PM by Admin »

Offline Jerry

Re: Twitter updates now viewable on the Home page.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 09:40:20 PM »
I don't personally use twitter as I am a facebook fan but it will be good to see what is going on ...Thanks admin for providing such a valuable feature.  Hope you had a nice break?   8((()*/

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 09:58:55 PM »
Nice feature admin.  The justice forum is clearly a huge success with independent blogs and private publications following and quoting from it.  Brilliant work...the future's bright.   8@??)( 8@??)(

http://paper.li/4WardEver/1314574214
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 02:06:12 AM »
That was quick, I know we discussed the possibility of doing this before you went away last week but I didn't think it would come about so fast.   8@??)(

Now that we are on the up and up is there any news on the new facebook site?   8)-)))
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Claudia

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 02:16:00 PM »
More great news for all our readers.

You can now view all our  twitter  posts and tweets on the home page.  No need to be a member now to see what is going on.  Everything we post and the responses received will instantaneously viewable for everyone.

Just have a look at the bottom of the home page for the last 10 posts.

To tweet us just send your message to @justice_forum.

. What a marvellous feature.  This saves me having to search through twitter to find out what is happening all the time. Thanks again chaps.  Look forward to the facebook page or whatever you are planning.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 05:24:03 PM »
I notice the number of followers has jumped as well over the last few days to nearly 9000.   Whatever you are doing keep doing it....brill!!!   Exciting times!!!   8((()*/   8@??)(
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline kevin

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 07:16:21 PM »
I use my phone a lot when I am out working so this new link will be invaluable for me.  So glad you are keeping up with the latest technologies.   8((()*/

Offline Admin

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 03:13:42 PM »
Thank you all so much for your kind comments.  To be honest, our sister site has well surpassed our wildest dreams since opening at the end of February and goes from strength to strength with many of the on-line blogs and newspapers taking quotes directly from us.

If you are a member of Twitter and would like a follow-back, just tweet us >  @Justice_forum

For non-Twitter users, we hope you are all enjoying our tweets which are now displayed on the Home/Index page?

More news soon!!   ?>)()<

A very big thank you to all our new followers. Why not pop along to our brand new forum and have your say on justice. http://t.co/NDTbzCT3 10 minutes ago

#Jeremy_Bamber wanted £100,000 deal with the NOTW for his story if found innocent but they offered £40,000. Case all about money and greed! about an hour ago

#Jeremy_Bamber fiasco. Police ineptitude and incompetence has no relevance to Bambers guilt or innocence. It is the evidence which counts. about an hour ago

#Leveson_Inquiry: Robert Jay "You are confusing The Sun with virtue Mrs Brooks" responding to her comments re story of Gordon Brown's son. about 23 hours ago

Totally unacceptable behaviour and they haven't been sacked! Police officers fined for assaulting man in custody. http://t.co/8Cpl2qeW 1 day ago

RT:Help find #Maddie age-progression image of Madeleine McCann commissioned by the Metropolitan Police: http://t.co/bP7i17AV 

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:18:53 PM by Admin »

Offline Jerry

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 06:35:41 PM »
I just found out that I can see your tweets on here...silly me for not seeiung this before.   8)-)))

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 03:37:53 PM »
Just to keep everyone up to date with site developments. 

The twitter link has been re programmed following a change to the way twitter transmits its data.  You can now view the last 50 tweets at the bottom of the Home/Index page.   

Thanks to enik at Adk-Developers for his help!  8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.