Author Topic: Forum name change - UK Justice Forum  (Read 1931 times)

Offline Admin

Forum name change - UK Justice Forum
« on: December 01, 2012, 02:08:39 PM »
Good News Everyone!

As part of our continual policy of improvement and enhancement of the forum we have taken the decision to formalise our name to bring it into line with our sister site.

The forum will now be officially called the  UK Justice Forum  as it is concerned with all things justice related. 

There will be no change to our url or internet address which remains as  www.miscarriageofjustice.co

Admins.   ?>)()<
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 02:16:10 PM by Admin »

Padgates staff

Re: Forum name change - UK Justice Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 07:01:17 PM »
If I'm posting too much, tell me and I will stop.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 11:52:48 PM »
[Name removed]o you could never pst too much hun!!

I like the name change John ..... we support Justice which as well as supporting MOJ cases, we also want Justice like keeping Bamber and Hall slammed up and to oppose the terrible abuse aimed at Sheila Cafell and others.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 03:34:51 AM »
[Name removed]o you could never pst too much hun!!

I like the name change John ..... we support Justice which as well as supporting MOJ cases, we also want Justice like keeping Bamber and Hall slammed up and to oppose the terrible abuse aimed at Sheila Cafell and others.

Since we support both the victim and the wrongly accused it was felt appropriate.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.