Author Topic: Admin announcements  (Read 15625 times)

Offline Admin

Re: Admin announcements
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2012, 08:30:59 PM »
Of course it's thr right decision and so is the removal of guest status. We got there in the end.

We had a few glitches this afternoon with the software and had to revert to free posting again but rest assured this will be changed should it become necessary.  Happy posting .   8@??)(

jvtr

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2012, 10:47:36 PM »
yups

Offline Admin

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2012, 07:28:46 PM »
The Kevin Craigie case.

We  want to advise all our readers that this case has been reassessed on the basis on new information which has come into our possession.

Kevin Craigie approached this forum in order to highlight his case which he refers to as a miscarriage of justice.  We agreed to host the case and permitted Mr Craigie to provide documents and various other reports in support of his arguments.

We have since found out that Mr Craigie has been less than honest with us so the decision has been taken to remove much of the original thread.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:36:03 PM by Admin »

Offline Mr Justice K

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2012, 08:08:19 PM »
An excellent decision to my mind.  I have always been concerned about this case so I wonder would it be possible to look at it independently to establish the truth of it all??
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

Offline John

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2012, 08:13:38 PM »
An excellent decision to my mind.  I have always been concerned about this case so I wonder would it be possible to look at it independently to establish the truth of it all??

Yes that is perfectly possible. We will of course be taking the stand that the conviction was sound and Mr Craigie is indeed guilty as charged.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2012, 08:22:10 PM »
Called the POLICE

GOOD!   I hope you turned yourself in.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Stephanie Hall

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2012, 08:24:38 PM »
Metroplotan Police due here 10 mins

It's a criminal offence to waste police time - unless of course you are going to come clean and hand yourself in...  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2012, 08:27:44 PM »
Metroplotan Police due here 10 mins

It's a criminal offence to waste police time - unless of course you are going to come clean and hand yourself in...  @)(++(*
  Don't be moving too far Mr Craigie, I understand your nice friendly Probation Officer wants to see you.

peteats

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2012, 09:22:26 PM »
Lets act in an adult way here shall we. Kevin i have no axe to grind with you whatsoever, although i admit i have little time for you. But i would like to ask one simple question. Were you at the Murder scene ??  8-)(--)

Offline Admin

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2012, 05:17:00 PM »
We have isolated tweets from the forum for a short time as the twitter site has gone down.

Offline John

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2012, 05:22:55 PM »
IMPORTANT

It has been reported to me by a member that they are unable to edit or delete their own posts for some reason.

Please report if you have this problem?

Thanks.

ps keep in mind that guests cannot do this.