Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 597619 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3315 on: March 03, 2019, 09:50:41 PM »
Part 2...

But going back to Mr. Girvan... he had to be spoken too, he gives a timeline for CJ's movements... but why would he need to?? why would he even be quoted as Ryan Parry states in his Leveson statement??  he shouldn't have been of importance... But he is... He's an alibi witness.... (imo)

If there wasn't evidence for CJ to be charged, why was there evidence for Dr Vincent Tabk to be charged??

The blood spot and DNA can be explained away by an expert... But when Joanna Yeates was placed on Longwood Lane, that would bring into question, how it would be possible for anyone who wasn't in the country at the time to do such a task...

CJ's DNA must have been all over Joanna Yeates Flat... he was the Landlord after all... again explained away... any transfer of CJs DNA can be explained away....

So I do not think it was the DNA that secured the release of CJ... It's possible he wasn't even here at certain times... Otherwise.. the circumstantial evidence could have buried him....

So what at the time of Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest differs from CJ??

Nothing... even the blood spot in Dr Vincent Tabak's car could be explained away... he put his case on the pavement and picked up Joanna Yeates blood inadvertently transferring it into the car boot....

Low copy DNA could only eliminate someone not enough to charge someone...

Dr Vincent Tabak was in Holland over the `Christmas Period.....
Realistically CJ had more opportunity than Dr Vincent Tabak and a means of access.... So there has to be something about this case that stops CJ being charged...

And it could be when Joanna Yeates was deposited... (imo).. Nothing proves when she was placed on Longwood Lane... Nothing , So why didn't they say CJ did it on the 17th December 2010 when he was at home alone and no alibi??

There is something about the timing of Joanna Yeate being found and where she is found that makes it impossible for it to connect back to CJ.... And the only thing I can think of is he is away...

But to create a scenario and a press fuss... we have the infamous Sky News Report...

Because the people at the gate are actually important to this case....  CJ could actually know them... Or recognise them... They should have been of importance.. whatever way you want to view this....

Why bring in DCI Phil Jones?? Did someone want to smoke out the people at the gate?? As I have stated it was possible for them to arrest CJ sooner, and only if he was away maybe they didn't.... Or was CJ a smoke screen, to let someone know they were spotted at the gate?

CJ for some reason can't speak or doesn't speak about this....

And like everything with this case it is what is omitted....

What was omitted from CJ's statements? what don't we know??  His movements for starters... Am I correct in assuming that everyone that was mentioned were CJ's alibi witness's??

There has to be a reason this case keeps being in the public eye... In varying shapes... And there has to be a reason that the people at the gate were never identified or mentioned at trial...

Did the people at the gate... leaving said Flat ever make a statement??

I cannot imagine the police not looking for these people ... Or should I ask were they ever on CCTV that DS Mark Saunders sees??
As I say I'm not pointing the finger at CJ... I just want to understand the difference between his movements and no apparent alibi being a single man living alone, having witness's for that weekend..

Compared to the movements of Dr Vincent Tabak... Who's window of opportunity is slim to none... and having a live in girlfriend and colleagues , parties etc, who could account for his movements.... CCTV in Asda minus time stamp... etc etc ..

Just for a moment forget the names of these two individuals... and we have (A) and (B)... if the same set of circumstances were put before a jury... (A) who had no alibi whatsoever for their movements that weekend, would be a safer bet than (B), whom had a miriad of people vouching for what he did....  The jury having a choice of (A) or (B) would surely go with (A)..... A person with no way in which to prove their movements for the majority of that weekend....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3316 on: March 03, 2019, 09:51:03 PM »
Part 3...

So the Police apologise belatedly for CJ's arrest... etc etc.... and he is wholly innocent.... And that cannot be just because Dr Vincent Tabak speaks up in May 2011.... Because we have CJ's solicitors in April 2011 preparing to take the newspapers to court... Dr Vincent Tabak has said nothing at this point... So why would his solicitors feel that they could take this action confidently before a trial??

There is still something I cannot put my finger on just yet... but i think I may be getting closer....

DCI Phil Jones excuse of the trainer under the sink being the reason for holding CJ on Police Bail, doesn't hold water for me.... Thy managed to test everything else in a short space of time... so why take so long with testing the bloody trainer??

He was on bail for another reason.... I don't know what.... If Dr Vincent Tabak is protecting someone... Maybe keeping CJ on bail was to put pressure on Dr Vincent Tabak.... Maybe that is why CJ doesn't feel the need to help him....

Because he caused untold anguish to CJ, so CJ refused to help and not be a witness...  It's possible...

Many people have spoken in CJ's defence, an Inquiry happy for him to testify and be a core participant

They cannot be all putting their heads on the chopping block.... Something other than Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest and charge completely exhonerates CJ... And maybe him being away is the reason.. or when exactly Joanna Yeates body appeared on Longwood Lane...

There has to be something, someone who's alibi supports CJ's version of events and movements... Going back for one moment to CJ talking of Dr Vincent Tabak pushing the car up the incline... I see the importance of it now... If CJ is there suspect, then Dr Vincent Tabak would be able to say if it was heavier than he expected, if Joanna Yeates body should have been in it.... That is why I believe that it is Dr Vincent Tabak who is CJ's alibi and why Dr Vincent Tabak moving this car from the drive is important...

This is an idea... a scenario.. an explanation to the odd people witnessing events... and putting themselves or being put in the middle of CJ's timeline..

I have no idea who killed Joanna Yeates... I have no idea what this is all really about.... I am just trying to interpret what we know in a different way...

And CJ's campaign to have his named remembered, keeping this case in the spotlight...

It is always what is Missing!!

So back to DS Mark Saunders and the change of command... why?

Why has he not appeared at the Leveson? Why has he never spoke about what he believed, why has HE NOT appeared in any documentaries???

What would his version of events be??

Am I correct in believing all these people were CJ's witness's??  even the people at the gate??

Is that why everyone is confident and apologises to CJ.... he did have witness's and maybe he was away...

More needs to be asked of DS Mark Saunders... More needs to be asked about this case....  There has to be more to it...  Otherwise CJ wouldn't keep being mentioned at every opportunity....

One last witness that has been forgotten about is Laurence Penny, who went away when Joanna yeates was Missing... I believe he was there on the Friday, but went abroad, and was questioned by Police on the 31st December 2010 when CJ was in custody.... Now why would Laurence Penney be of any interest?? Unless CJ maybe went away with him.... Now was it Laurence Penney that put paid to CJ's incarcaration??

Ryan Parry quotes him..
I cannot recall where the quotes from the tenant of the neighbour (Laurence Penney) came
from, although again I believe it would probably have been from the agency posted at the
address.

It was reported in the media that Laurence Penney was interviewed... But his only relevance would be to alibi CJ...(imo)...

He's not brought to trial as any type of witness for that time.. just like Peter Stanley isn't brought to trial... I will say it again... I believe it is possible that all of these people are CJ's alibi...

But did CJ go away with Laurence Penney??

10:28PM GMT 31 Dec 2010 The Telegraph...

Mr Penney, a design consultant, told The Daily Telegraph that he had been asked to account for his movements around the time of Miss Yeates’s disappearance. He said the questioning had been “routine” because he had only just returned home after a Christmas break in Europe.

Was Laurence Penney's CJ alibi if CJ had gone away?? Proving he had no time in which to commit the crime of Murder and dispose of the body....

Let me go back to Greg.... And I mean for the purposes of what became a huge splash across the front page of a tabloid newspapers....

Visual...

This was on the 29th December 2010... splashed across the media... on the same day that CJ is door steeped by Sky News... So when CJ is arrested on the 30th December 2010, that media publication helped secure CJ's demise.... (imo)

But why did I mention it.... well it had already been stated that Greg wasn't a suspect on the 23rd December 2010, in a small paragraph by the express newspaper... and it was missed by one and all.... (possibly not , just bringing it back to attention)

PUBLISHED: 00:00, Thu, Dec 23, 2010 The Express
They lived together and there could be information contained on them that can help us. Mr Reardon is not a suspect.”

That one floated by... The finger of suspicion was on Greg in the forums... And he is eliminated quickly within days...

So why the big front page splash?? If it wasn't to secure peoples opinions if Greg didn't do it then the Landlord must have??

Offline [...]

« Reply #3317 on: March 03, 2019, 09:51:32 PM »
Part 4......

Lets go back a minute... CJ is still on bail.... on the 1st February Joanna Yeates body is released to the family for burial.... Because...... apparently Dr Vincent Tabak had given consent for a second post mortem the week before... etc etc.... And the Yeates are allowed to bury their daughter....

Back to CJ... who according to DCI Phil Jones Leveson appearance, CJ was kept on bail until the 4th March 2011 because of the trainer that was found under the sink, behind the kick board in the house, and until that came back they still believed CJ was connected to this crime......

Crapola.... If they seriously believed that CJ was in anyway connected to this crime and that there was a possibility that this trainer linked Joanna Yeates to the killer/killers/ CJ then why allow the body to be released for burial, before they had cleared CJ conclusively??

And of course this trainer never came to trial.....

We don't know where in the house it was found or if it indeed was in anyway related to Joanna Yeates...

So am I back to the beginning with CJ.... and he's a witness, he knows something and was made a scapegoat, and his insistence of being front and centre of this case is to make sure no-one forgets about it.... ????

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Then back to questioning who DS Mark Saunders is??? Is he a real Police man?? why was he in front of camera telling us about this CCTV footage, that should quiet easily for everyone involved show whether

* Joanna Yeates reached home on Friday 17th December 2010

* Who CJ saw at the gate

* Which people were milling about Canygne Road

* When Dr Vincent Tabak got his car from the road

* When CJ Left for the gym

* When CJ arrived home from the gym

* When Dr Vincent Tabak left for ASDA

* When Dr Vincent Tabak returned

* When Tanja  left for the party

* When CJ and Peter Stanley started Greg's/Jo's car

* When Greg arrived back from Sheffield

* When CJ left on the morning Dr Vincent Tabak pushed the car up the incline on the drive

* When The Yeates arrived from Southampton

* Mrs Yeates wandering around banging on cars boots

* When Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja went out for the evening on Saturday 18th December 2010

* When Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak left for Cambridge

Or was that the Polices problem with CJ.. they couldn't produce this CCTV that would show CJ's movements??

The CCTV that DS Mark Saunders told us showed the comings and going on Canygne Road that weekend...

So where is this CCTV.. Where is DS Mark Saunders?? Who is DS Mark Saunders??

That is DS Mark Saunders telling us at that conference about the private CCTV footage of Canygne Road showing people milling about and cars coming and going on the weekend of the 17th-19th December 2010

But he fails to appear after Joanna Yeates is found, he fails to be at The Leveson, he fails to be in any documentary, he fials to be at the trial of Dr Vincent Tabak... And he fails to produce this CCTV footage...!!

Something about this case is off....  Which bit is off is difficult to say, is it DS Mark Saunders??

I'll just remind everyone... Colin Port stated at The Leveson that the footage at The HopHouse pub, was the last known CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates...

What does that tell us about The CCTV footage that DS Mark Saunders spoke of ??? It doesn't exist?? Or he's not a real Police man who was in charge of this investigation....?? Or both??

Realistically that CCTV footage should have been produced at trial.... It should have at least shown us Dr Vincent Tabak's movements and timeline if nothing else..... (imo)

Always more questions....

So I come back to CJ... and why he is so determined to keep this case in the public eye..... For someone who wanted to be a wall flower, it makes one question his reasoning... and it can't be just the media 2/3 day character assasination...  That realistically should have long been forgotten...  Others have had far worse said about them....

Leveson 2 last year was at the courts... 2018  8 years after Joanna Yeates Murder... 8 years after CJ was front and centre of this case.... So why would he be asking for it to continue??

He could walk away... he said his piece... he's had his Police apology... he's taken the papers to court.... he has been proved wholly innocent... he has been the talk of Parliament.... He's been a core participant in Leveson 1.

There's been a drama made about him.... Everyone loves CJ... everyone has sympathy for CJ.... He should ultimately be happy and satisfied with the outcome....  Maybe a little disappointed, but Leveson 2 wouldn't change the fact that CJ is Innocent of the Murder of Joanna Yeates....

But it keeps the case in the public eye... And there has to be a reason for that...

If it is the only way in which this case can be mentioned, Leveson 2 maybe crucial...

Is Leveson 2 CJ's only way in which he can help Dr Vincent Tabak?? Is it the only way the truth about this case will come out??

What is it that CJ needs everyone to know that they don't already know with Leveson 1??

Again these posts are my ideas and thoughts, and another way in which to approach this case...

Once again sorry for long posts and my jumping backwards and forwards... I write as I think...  ?{)(**

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140306154614/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Witness-Statement-of-DCI-Phillip-Jones.pdf

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8218181/Tearful-parents-plead-Help-find-our-daughter.html

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140306131800/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Witness-Statement-of-Ryan-Parry.pdf

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8234570/Joanna-Yeates-murder-neighbour-interviewed-by-police-over-boyfriends-flat-battery-incident.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/218982/CCTV-clues-to-the-riddle-of-missing-architect-Jo

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3318 on: March 04, 2019, 08:47:52 PM »
Why a nightmare? I just ask questions....

The old man for instance, the one that handed in the sock and popped it into a brown paper forensic bag at the gate, as the media images showed us... Well according to this retweet, he entered the building also..

@c4midlandsprod is no longer on twitter so I cannot find his tweet on this subject, but it begs the question, if it is a simple retweet then...

What entrance of the building did the old man go into??

Why was he allowed in said building seeing as it was a crime scene??

Who did he see in said building??

Why the need to go into said building seeing as he  had handed a sock in...

Was the man that handed the sock in at the gate, the same man who entered the building, or was the man at the gate there just for the media??

So which old man entered the building and handed over a sock?

Was the old man anything to do with the Police??

See always questions from  simple statement....

https://twitter.com/c4marcus/status/22672516250079232

Yes, you ask question but when provided with an answer, you ignore it.

When the police stated that the guy in the tweet was 'inside' he didn't actually say he was inside the flat 'specifically'. He was probably inside the building - you're too pedantic Nine.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #3319 on: March 05, 2019, 09:26:33 AM »
Isn't that the Son of Bryan Saunders, the bloke who screwed up the John Cannan case (IMO)? Talk about keep it in the family.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3320 on: March 05, 2019, 12:10:08 PM »
Part 4......

Lets go back a minute... CJ is still on bail.... on the 1st February Joanna Yeates body is released to the family for burial.... Because...... apparently Dr Vincent Tabak had given consent for a second post mortem the week before... etc etc.... And the Yeates are allowed to bury their daughter....

Back to CJ... who according to DCI Phil Jones Leveson appearance, CJ was kept on bail until the 4th March 2011 because of the trainer that was found under the sink, behind the kick board in the house, and until that came back they still believed CJ was connected to this crime......

Crapola.... If they seriously believed that CJ was in anyway connected to this crime and that there was a possibility that this trainer linked Joanna Yeates to the killer/killers/ CJ then why allow the body to be released for burial, before they had cleared CJ conclusively??

And of course this trainer never came to trial.....

We don't know where in the house it was found or if it indeed was in anyway related to Joanna Yeates...

So am I back to the beginning with CJ.... and he's a witness, he knows something and was made a scapegoat, and his insistence of being front and centre of this case is to make sure no-one forgets about it.... ????

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Then back to questioning who DS Mark Saunders is??? Is he a real Police man?? why was he in front of camera telling us about this CCTV footage, that should quiet easily for everyone involved show whether

* Joanna Yeates reached home on Friday 17th December 2010

* Who CJ saw at the gate

* Which people were milling about Canygne Road

* When Dr Vincent Tabak got his car from the road

* When CJ Left for the gym

* When CJ arrived home from the gym

* When Dr Vincent Tabak left for ASDA

* When Dr Vincent Tabak returned

* When Tanja  left for the party

* When CJ and Peter Stanley started Greg's/Jo's car

* When Greg arrived back from Sheffield

* When CJ left on the morning Dr Vincent Tabak pushed the car up the incline on the drive

* When The Yeates arrived from Southampton

* Mrs Yeates wandering around banging on cars boots

* When Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja went out for the evening on Saturday 18th December 2010

* When Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak left for Cambridge

Or was that the Polices problem with CJ.. they couldn't produce this CCTV that would show CJ's movements??

The CCTV that DS Mark Saunders told us showed the comings and going on Canygne Road that weekend...

So where is this CCTV.. Where is DS Mark Saunders?? Who is DS Mark Saunders??

That is DS Mark Saunders telling us at that conference about the private CCTV footage of Canygne Road showing people milling about and cars coming and going on the weekend of the 17th-19th December 2010

But he fails to appear after Joanna Yeates is found, he fails to be at The Leveson, he fails to be in any documentary, he fials to be at the trial of Dr Vincent Tabak... And he fails to produce this CCTV footage...!!

Something about this case is off....  Which bit is off is difficult to say, is it DS Mark Saunders??

I'll just remind everyone... Colin Port stated at The Leveson that the footage at The HopHouse pub, was the last known CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates...

What does that tell us about The CCTV footage that DS Mark Saunders spoke of ??? It doesn't exist?? Or he's not a real Police man who was in charge of this investigation....?? Or both??

Realistically that CCTV footage should have been produced at trial.... It should have at least shown us Dr Vincent Tabak's movements and timeline if nothing else..... (imo)

Always more questions....

So I come back to CJ... and why he is so determined to keep this case in the public eye..... For someone who wanted to be a wall flower, it makes one question his reasoning... and it can't be just the media 2/3 day character assasination...  That realistically should have long been forgotten...  Others have had far worse said about them....

Leveson 2 last year was at the courts... 2018  8 years after Joanna Yeates Murder... 8 years after CJ was front and centre of this case.... So why would he be asking for it to continue??

He could walk away... he said his piece... he's had his Police apology... he's taken the papers to court.... he has been proved wholly innocent... he has been the talk of Parliament.... He's been a core participant in Leveson 1.

There's been a drama made about him.... Everyone loves CJ... everyone has sympathy for CJ.... He should ultimately be happy and satisfied with the outcome....  Maybe a little disappointed, but Leveson 2 wouldn't change the fact that CJ is Innocent of the Murder of Joanna Yeates....

But it keeps the case in the public eye... And there has to be a reason for that...

If it is the only way in which this case can be mentioned, Leveson 2 maybe crucial...

Is Leveson 2 CJ's only way in which he can help Dr Vincent Tabak?? Is it the only way the truth about this case will come out??

What is it that CJ needs everyone to know that they don't already know with Leveson 1??

Again these posts are my ideas and thoughts, and another way in which to approach this case...

Once again sorry for long posts and my jumping backwards and forwards... I write as I think...  ?{)(**

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140306154614/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Witness-Statement-of-DCI-Phillip-Jones.pdf

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8218181/Tearful-parents-plead-Help-find-our-daughter.html

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140306131800/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Witness-Statement-of-Ryan-Parry.pdf

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8234570/Joanna-Yeates-murder-neighbour-interviewed-by-police-over-boyfriends-flat-battery-incident.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/218982/CCTV-clues-to-the-riddle-of-missing-architect-Jo

Why would the CCTV footage be shown at trial? He didn't deny killing her - the CCTV footage was irrelevant - the trial wasn't about him being there, it was about whether he murdered her or not. These are the very things you fail to take account of before you post. Ask yourself if things are relevant to the charges he faced at trial.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3321 on: March 05, 2019, 02:32:49 PM »
Isn't that the Son of Bryan Saunders, the bloke who screwed up the John Cannan case (IMO)? Talk about keep it in the family.

Isn't who the son of Bryan Saunders??

You referring to DS Mark Saunders??

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3322 on: March 05, 2019, 03:58:55 PM »
Isn't who the son of Bryan Saunders??

You referring to DS Mark Saunders??

Who else?  @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #3323 on: March 05, 2019, 04:03:11 PM »
Who else?  @)(++(*

Clarification Caroline... That is all I am doing...  AH may have meant that , but AH could have also meant someone else..

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #3324 on: March 05, 2019, 05:29:51 PM »
Its OK Nine, if people asked for clarification more often things wouldn't be in quite the mess they are.

Yes I am referring to DS Mark Saunders, I'm just digging around to see what I can find out. If, and it's a big IF, Saunders B. was able to influence Saunders M. because a cock up in 1987 led to an almighty cover up it could just be the connection I'm looking for, and you wouldn't want to drop the Old Man in the guano now would you? (IMO)

There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3325 on: March 05, 2019, 05:55:34 PM »
Its OK Nine, if people asked for clarification more often things wouldn't be in quite the mess they are.

Yes I am referring to DS Mark Saunders, I'm just digging around to see what I can find out. If, and it's a big IF, Saunders B. was able to influence Saunders M. because a cock up in 1987 led to an almighty cover up it could just be the connection I'm looking for, and you wouldn't want to drop the Old Man in the guano now would you? (IMO)

Thanks for the clarification AH....  8(0(*   It's important to clarify.....

I find it mighty odd that he was there and then he was gone... And that therefore makes the Leveson somewhat of a giant cock-up.. (imo)

Omitting evidence and people who are vital...

Everyone in the media appears to have forgotten what was said before DS Mark Saunders disappeared from the scene....  Why was he removed?? Why does no-one refer to him`??  Where's the bloody CCTV??

22nd December 2010 BBC...
Police are also studying private CCTV footage which shows the area around her Canynge Road home.

Det Supt Mark Saunders said: "You can see lots of people walking up and down and vehicles driving up and down on Friday night and the early hours of Saturday morning.

"We'd really like to get hold of any of those people because if anyone was in that street, even if you didn't think you saw anything you might be able to help."

We have no idea if they all came forward... The didn't pursue it as far as I can tell.... And then The CCTV magically disappeared...  CCTV which would show evidence of who came and went including Joanna Yeates....

If she didn't get home she wasn't killed at home.... Why is this vital CCTV being ignored.... If she didn't get home Dr Vincent Tabak couldn't have killed her in her home on Friday 17th December 2010..

Who ever left the gate would be seen... when anyone arrived would be seen.... I could go on and on....

Where is the CCTV and where is DS Mark Saunders hiding?? And why has no-one questioned his role in this???

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12061305

Offline [...]

« Reply #3326 on: March 05, 2019, 06:34:03 PM »
What did Joanna Yeates buy from WAITROSE???  Or should I rephrase that...

What was on the receipt from WAITROSE that was found in the Flat of Joanna Yeates, what date and time was on this receipt?? Was it

* Friday 17th December 2010

* Saturday 18th December 2010

or even

* Sunday 20th December 2010

Does this receipt show when Joanna Yeates was alive??

Or was The Pizza actually bought from Waitrose.... The Tesco's CCTV has been edited, we do not know the real date and time of that CCTV, do we!!

The Pizza was similar in all respects to the one in DCI Gareth Bevans hands...  As he stated...  Well was it a Tesco's Pizza??

Something was on the WAITROSE Receipt of importance.... why have we not seen Joanna Yeates buying anything in WAITROSE?? Or was it the killer who shopped there??

22nd December 2010 BBC..

Detectives believe she then returned to her flat in the Clifton area as receipts from nearby Tesco and Waitrose supermarkets were found there.

Always something MISSING in this case.... Is the Waitrose  receipt with the CCTV DS Mark Saunders told us about????

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12061305

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3327 on: March 05, 2019, 07:03:38 PM »
Clarification Caroline... That is all I am doing...  AH may have meant that , but AH could have also meant someone else..

Who else could AH have meant given that you only mentioned one person called Saunders? This is why you get bogged down in a myriad of irrelevant questions because you can't accept the obvious.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3328 on: March 05, 2019, 07:27:35 PM »
Who else could AH have meant given that you only mentioned one person called Saunders? This is why you get bogged down in a myriad of irrelevant questions because you can't accept the obvious.

Obvious in which way??

If I clarify what is meant then there cannot be any mistakes.... Think thats the problem with this case... NO clarification!!!!

And thats what should have happened at trial also.... clarification and supporting evidence of what Dr Vincent Tabak stated on the stand...

IE.... THE CCTV THAT DS MARKS SAUNDERS SAID EXISTED.... THE CCTV THAT SHOWS WHO WAS ABOUT CANYGNE ROAD ON THAT WEEKEND OF FRIDAY 17th DEC 2010 to SUNDAY 19th DEC 2010...  And even any time after to be honest.....

Show me the evidence..... Please...!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3329 on: March 05, 2019, 09:56:54 PM »
Obvious in which way??

If I clarify what is meant then there cannot be any mistakes.... Think thats the problem with this case... NO clarification!!!!

And thats what should have happened at trial also.... clarification and supporting evidence of what Dr Vincent Tabak stated on the stand...

IE.... THE CCTV THAT DS MARKS SAUNDERS SAID EXISTED.... THE CCTV THAT SHOWS WHO WAS ABOUT CANYGNE ROAD ON THAT WEEKEND OF FRIDAY 17th DEC 2010 to SUNDAY 19th DEC 2010...  And even any time after to be honest.....

Show me the evidence..... Please...!

THE CCTV ISN'T RELEVANT BECAUSE HE'S NOT SAYING HE WASN'T THERE!!!!!! He confessed to killing her so why would they need the CCTV footage at his trial?  No one needs to show YOU anything, the trial wasn't for YOUR peace of mind! You're asking questions that aren't relevant that's why you can't find an answer!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 09:59:23 PM by Caroline »