Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 243096 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #1230 on: February 04, 2020, 08:49:50 PM »
Exactly, it’s a non story.  We all no the print media is biased, we pays our money and we takes our choice.  As for the Beeb and ITV, if they are biased in favour of the Tories then I simply can’t understand why they both (the Beeb in particular) manage to make my Tory voting mum froth with rage at the appalling bias she perceives in every news programme she watches.

Yes I agree, the print media is biased.

As to your second point, I’ve no idea....perhaps your mum sees bias in anything less than a Tory love-in
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1231 on: February 04, 2020, 08:56:06 PM »
Yes I agree, the print media is biased.

As to your second point, I’ve no idea....perhaps your mum sees bias in anything less than a Tory love-in
Yep, most Tories do, which makes me think ardent Jezza / Labour supporters are stricken with the same problem.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1232 on: February 04, 2020, 08:59:21 PM »
Yep, most Tories do, which makes me think ardent Jezza / Labour supporters are stricken with the same problem.

Nah  *&^^&
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1233 on: February 04, 2020, 09:04:45 PM »
Nah  *&^^&
No, of course not, silly me.  It’s only Tories who perceive bias where none exists, probably because they are all intellectually challenged and deluded, whilst all Labour supporters are brilliantly perceptive and highly intelligent but horribly wronged by the entire British media.  It must be very hard for you. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1234 on: February 04, 2020, 09:07:03 PM »
Exactly, it’s a non story.  We all no the print media is biased, we pays our money and we takes our choice.  As for the Beeb and ITV, if they are biased in favour of the Tories then I simply can’t understand why they both (the Beeb in particular) manage to make my Tory voting mum froth with rage at the appalling bias she perceives in every news programme she watches.

Is English not your first language? 
We all no the print media is biased

should be : Know  not no.

I love not being a party supporter!

I can do this with many of you and Davels posts but I don't want to stoop to your level ,however on this occasion I thought I would just slip this in.

You may also want to keep a check on>>>> there  their and they're
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1235 on: February 04, 2020, 09:09:33 PM »
Is English not your first language? 
We all no the print media is biased

should be : Know  not no.

I love not being a party supporter!

I can do this with many of you and Davels posts but I don't want to stoop to your level ,however on this occasion I thought I would just slip this in.

You may also want to keep a check on>>>> there  their and they're
You’re quite right, thanks for that.  I’ve had a long day, been up since six and full of cold, my mentally faculties are not tip top tonight. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1236 on: February 04, 2020, 09:11:14 PM »
No, of course not, silly me.  It’s only Tories who perceive bias where none exists, probably because they are all intellectually challenged and deluded, whilst all Labour supporters are brilliantly perceptive and highly intelligent but horribly wronged by the entire British media.  It must be very hard for you.

Did a certain Loughborough University’s study find that media reports regarding the Conservatives had a substantially more negative slant than that media reporting regarding Labour ?

BTW Alfie you’re not something ghastly like a LibDem are you ?

« Reply #1237 on: February 04, 2020, 09:15:41 PM »
You’re quite right, thanks for that.  I’ve had a long day, been up since six and full of cold, my mentally faculties are not tip top tonight.

It is pathetic to correct other peoples typing really. So I feel a bit odd about it. Won't do it again though. 8()-000( 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1238 on: February 04, 2020, 09:28:05 PM »
Did a certain Loughborough University’s study find that media reports regarding the Conservatives had a substantially more negative slant than that media reporting regarding Labour ?

I was, but then I cancelled my membership in disgust.  I am now entirely disenfranchised.  My name is Vertigo Swirl now btw, so perhaps you could drop the “Alfie” schtick?  There’s a dear. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1239 on: February 04, 2020, 09:38:47 PM »
I was, but then I cancelled my membership in disgust.  I am now entirely disenfranchised.  My name is Vertigo Swirl now btw, so perhaps you could drop the “Alfie” schtick?  There’s a dear.

I’m not giving anything away....everyone knows who you were in past lives.

« Reply #1240 on: February 04, 2020, 09:40:15 PM »

(&^&

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1241 on: February 04, 2020, 09:43:26 PM »
I’m not giving anything away....everyone knows who you were in past lives.
Of course they do but that’s beside the point.  I have asked you politely to call me by my forum name, now are you going to comply or not?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1242 on: February 04, 2020, 09:46:10 PM »
Of course they do but that’s beside the point.  I have asked you politely to call me by my forum name, now are you going to comply or not?

Are you going to tell teacher ?

« Reply #1243 on: February 04, 2020, 09:57:49 PM »
                                Hand bags at the ready....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1244 on: February 04, 2020, 10:13:01 PM »
                                Hand bags at the ready....

Are you kidding !!!!! This handbag cost an arm and a leg !