Author Topic: Posting private information will result in automatic account deletion.  (Read 4996 times)

Offline Admin

We had an incident yesterday when a new member obviously out to cause disruption posted the photograph of another member as their avatar.

Needless to say we will not tolerated such conduct.

Any member who posts personal information or data related to any other member can expect to have their membership of this forum terminated.

Online Eleanor

Re: Posting private information will result in automatic account deletion.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 04:24:50 PM »

Why has Opposing Pat not been banned for posting up my Signature that I added in a PM to her?  In fact, she wasn't even sanctioned.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 04:59:58 PM »
Was it reported at all?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 05:13:43 PM »
Was it reported at all?

No, Joan, I don't make a habit of reporting people.  And there was enough kerfuffle and deleting going on that Admin can't possible have missed it.  Especially as I was sanctioned for calling her an arsehole for doing it.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 06:08:43 PM »
We had an incident yesterday when a new member obviously out to cause disruption posted the photograph of another member as their avatar.

Needless to say we will not tolerated such conduct.

Any member who posts personal information or data related to any other member can expect to have their membership of this forum terminated.

Well, Opposing Pat posted that one of the  "pros" who had pm'd him to ridicule Davel was Neeley. Does that count?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 06:20:51 PM »
Well, Opposing Pat posted that one of the  "pros" who had pm'd him to ridicule Davel was Neeley. Does that count?

Now that was a real bit of shit stirring and abuse.  And no sanctions for that either.

But as it is, most of us just want even handed moderation, which sadly, we are not getting.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 07:44:02 PM »
Where did I say that ? I think you are making assumptions once again and doing that reading what you want to see NOT what is written thing you oft' do !

Really? The mod deletions help you so much, don't they?

Screenshots help the rest of us.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 07:47:22 PM »
Really? The mod deletions help you so much, don't they?

Screenshots help the rest of us.

And you can't mess with screen shots.  That is entirely the point of them.  But no doubt they wouldn't be acceptable on this Forum.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 08:01:18 PM »
@Jazzy, provide the relevant screenshot where I stated the name of one of the so called 'pro' posters who sent me a PM !

@ Eleanor, ask your friends from eleswhere about edited screenshots, they seem to know a lot about them !

You tell me how to edit a screen shot.  You are the one making accusations.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 08:06:46 PM »
@Jazzy, provide the relevant screenshot where I stated the name of one of the so called 'pro' posters who sent me a PM !

@ Eleanor, ask your friends from eleswhere about edited screenshots, they seem to know a lot about them !

@Opposing Pat, would that be a "Command"?  Correction "elsewhere".

I won't provide it to you, admin however..........................they can have it.

OOOOps Neely no I mean nearly posted that screenshot.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 08:08:14 PM »
I wouldn't have a clue how to edit a screenshot but you were given the evidence that the screenshot wasn't edited on this forum but was when it reached your much visited sewer site !
Maybe you should ask the admin. team where or who they got the screenshot from !

No one has a clue how to edit a screenshot, you can't. Your computer records a screen, end of story.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 08:19:09 PM »
I wouldn't have a clue how to edit a screenshot but you were given the evidence that the screenshot wasn't edited on this forum but was when it reached your much visited sewer site !
Maybe you should ask the admin. team where or who they got the screenshot from !

I was given no such evidence.  And you demanded that I interfere in something that was none of my business.  You then got shirty because I refused, and started outing people all over the place.
You are a disgrace.  It is people like you who bring this Forum into disrepute.  But that's their problem.

icabodcrane

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 08:19:16 PM »
Now that was a real bit of shit stirring and abuse.  And no sanctions for that either.

But as it is, most of us just want even handed moderation, which sadly, we are not getting.

This forum has 333  members,   and as  far as I can see the  "most of us"  you speak of consist of you and a mere handful of other malcontents

You,  and they,  were made welcome here and it is inappropriate,   to say the least,  to  expect Admin to change their moderating methods to suit you

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 08:22:16 PM »
Wasn't the moderating even before then?

Did posters who doubted the guilt of Babmer get abused?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 08:29:27 PM »

This forum has 333  members,   and as  far as I can see the  "most of us"  you speak of consist of you and a mere handful of other malcontents

You,  and they,  were made welcome here and it is inappropriate,   to say the least,  to  expect Admin to change their moderating methods to suit you

Oh well, that's okay then.  If you don't toe the party line then don't expect to get treated equally.  That's all I wanted to know, really.