Author Topic: Members are encouraged to post profile photos.  (Read 1893 times)

Offline John

Members are encouraged to post profile photos.
« on: March 30, 2014, 05:05:18 PM »
I have been meaning to address this for some time so I have decided to lead by example.

Members are encouraged to post a photo as part of their personal profile.  This photo can be literally anything from a pet to a personal portrait.  I have added one from 1977 which was taken in Tenerife with my aunt and Leo the lion so photos can be from any era.

To add a photo simply click on  Profile > Forum profile  at the top of the page and follow the link.

Entirely up to you of course.  8((()*/
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 05:07:45 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Members are encouraged to post profile photos.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 05:09:35 PM »
I have been meaning to address this for some time so I have decided to lead by example.

Members are encouraged to post a photo as part of their personal profile.  This photo can be literally anything from a pet to a personal portrait.  I have added one from 1977 which was taken in Tenerife with my aunt and Leo the lion so photos can be from any era.

To add a photo simply click on Profile at the top of the page and follow the link.

Entirely up to you of course.  8((()*/

Until stalking nutters like Frizzy are eradicated from the internet I will keep my profile empty! You only have to look at Gladys's pic over at Tesco's to see how cringing some photos can be!

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 05:19:34 PM »
Until stalking nutters like Frizzy are eradicated from the internet I will keep my profile empty! You only have to look at Gladys's pic over at Tesco's to see how cringing some photos can be!

I notice Grahame and Roch and a few others have added their photos. Go on Tim, live a little, push the boat out?   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 06:07:17 PM »
Its ok Tim, they'll just do some badly designed web sites about you, the one's kids would be ashamed of  @)(++(*
I mean John and I are married according to them, it was the best service going, apparently. It seems you can do anything online these days!  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 06:49:52 PM »
Its ok Tim, they'll just do some badly designed web sites about you, the one's kids would be ashamed of  @)(++(*
I mean John and I are married according to them, it was the best service going, apparently. It seems you can do anything online these days!  @)(++(*

Our little secret [Name removed]o  @)(++(*